i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right?

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right? And how can i know if its going to work? Like what should i look for?

mulletman

Awards
:rofl: Well my dick gets real, real hard. Like a base ball bat

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right? And how can i know if its going to work? Like what should i look for?

youre kidding right???there is no way you really are that fuckin stupid are you????

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
My right testicle shrinks and my left one doubles in size. I have to walk at an angle all day like I didn't have my V8 this morning. It may be just me though.

unikfreak

Awards

Dude if you come on here asking that question you are asking to get flamed.All that info should have been researched way before you pinned.

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
i researched i know the side effects what i really wanted to know is when can i start feeling the effects

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
sustanon in the glutes, like i know all the side effects i just wanted to know which ones im going see soon, so i know i did it right

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
holy fuckin jesus.you really are that fuckin stupid.you will feel the results immediatly within seconds if you did it right.your dick should have damn near exploded when you shot and now you should have the strength of 10 men.dumb with a capital D.learn to read brother the button says SEARCH.it is your friend.use it and quit making a total ass of yourself.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
:icon_lol: Your posts are funny as hell!

but C'mon guys.. lets give this bro a break!

You most likely won't feel anything immediately. W/ test I usually start to feel more aggressive ~ 1week, and my sex drive sky rockets w/i a few days. You most likely won't see any gym progress from the gear for ~ 2weeks.

Also.. Do a search for some injection techniques just to make sure you are pinning correct.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
exactly how much are you shooting? you'll know it's kicked in when your dick gets hard it the wind blows the wrong direction

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
If you watch the hair on your nuts you should see it start to grow immediately. If that happens then you know you did right;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like people taking the time to respond but give no info. **** people not everyone are computer literate to the point they know how to search etc etc. Point him in the right direction.

Bronx22 , Must be the board jockey syndrome cause i'd pistol whip ya with that kind of attitude.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's a valid point. but anyone who IM's a substance without knowing it's effects deserves a darwin award in my opinion. and if he didn't take time to research the effects of it, i'll bet he didn't take the time to learn how to inject properly. at least he didn't hit his sciatic nerve. he'd be on dateline tomorrow talking about how steroids crippled him for life.........

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's a valid point. but anyone who IM's a substance without knowing it's effects deserves a darwin award in my opinion. and if he didn't take time to research the effects of it, i'll bet he didn't take the time to learn how to inject properly. at least he didn't hit his sciatic nerve. he'd be on dateline tomorrow talking about how steroids crippled him for life.........
touchee (too-shay)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true but i'd rather see him get the right advice and not end up on the news giving everyone a bad name who uses AAS than to throw a few insults at him and he ends up doing it anyways. I've found people will do what they plan on doing regardless so might as well throw up some pointers. take into consideration what information that is printed in this thread will be searchable by others in the future too adding to a list of info they can research from.

Not to mention if you don't know good methods of searching you can miss out on some good info. I've done it myself by not using the right words and happen across info looking for something else later on I wish I would of known earlier. All i'm saying is a lot of people come here for information. give it to em or let the thread die on its own. it takes more time to type a witty insult than to point someone in the right direction.

mulletman

Awards
seriously, if you are pinning sust. it will be a little while before you notice any real effects, I assume you are using a mild amount for your first cycle. Eat and train your ass off. And like jayhawkk is saying don't be one of those who decides aas is not for you because it didnt work for you but seems to work for everyone else.

Also, every one starts somewhere, I remember when I was maxing out at 135 bench. Talk about I was the ****. Too bad I was 22.

Just spend some time researching what you are puting in your body... no telling how swole you might get... you might be the next coleman .... just watch out for the gut.

blackjack

Awards
more than likely you did do it right. a shot in the glute is tough to screw up.
is there any bleeding, unusual swelling, puss discharge? if not then ide say it was
succesfull. there is no "feeling" when injecting test, maybe a little sore from the needle
but thats it. just sit back and let the test do its job. your gym results will come in a few weeks. be patient.

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
well 1st im taking 250 mg's/week, 2nd i know it's effects, and i know how to inject properly.

and thanks for the good feedback

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
seriously ,if you ask dumb questions you get smart ass answers.sooooo that being said.before way before you inject some foreign substance you should know everything that is going to happen,when how etc.you get my point.now as for sust you r sex drive should drastically skyrocket in a few days but your gains wont be noticible for 2-3 weeks in the gym.sorry if you got your nose all pushed in but thats why the search feature is there.you arent the first to ask this question,and we all know you wont be the last.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
250 mg a week is barely more than HRT i'd seriously consider upping the dosage to 500mg a week

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do a search on Bulking Cycles if that is what you're doing and take a look at some threads that have their lengths and dosages discussed.

blackjack

Awards
for sustanon to be used properly you have to shoot it
EOD to take advantage of the short esters it contains.
not a good choice for beginners. also 250mg weekly of any
test is just not enough.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think part of this internet'itis syndrome is the belief that cycles need to be bigger than they NEED to be

for a first cycle, 250 mg of test is effective in some people. you may not believe it, but many HRT'ers do get noticeable effects in strength etc. from such a small amount

and if he can get good effect from that, what's the big deal?

i do agree that doing SUST at one shot a week is retarded, though. due to the various esters, of course.

but 250 a week of cyp or enant or prop (obviously prop has to be injected frequently) will work for many people.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
250 should barely be enough to raise him above high average baseline for a natural person. if i were going to put my body through the effects of testosterone supplementation, i'd want some results that were worth the trouble. not to mention that he's taking sustanon, which has a fucked up blend of esters. the prop is going to be about useless taken 1x/week, which means he's consistently getting less than a stable, steady flow of test into his blood, which isn't worth the money, or risk of taking and possessing a scheduled drug in my book.

Null

Awards
Don't get me wrong, but isn't HRT about 200mg every 2 weeks. 250mg a week would be 2.5 more test than HRT.

d00fy

Awards
get some anitbiotics on hand just in case your worried about your injections in the future so you dont get a nasty abcess.....

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, but isn't HRT about 200mg every 2 weeks. 250mg a week would be 2.5 more test than HRT.
it ranges from 200/month (useless), up to 250/week. the mode seems to be 200mg/week cypionate

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
actually, some clinics will do more than 250/wk or do 250 a wk of test in combo with deca or something. some clinics even offer oxandralone, oxymetholone, stanazolol etc. as well.

swale goes bonkers over this and claims it not HRT, but there are clinics that will prescribe more than 250 a wk.

i agree with the other posters that sust (due to the shorter esters) regardless of the amount used per week, needs to be injected on a more frequent basis than once a week. that's a given

250 mg a week of t-enanthate btw, depending on the person, can put the person supraphysiological, or certainly near the very top of the "normal" range.

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
i know 250 is pretty low but at the site i got my cycle off it said to do 250 for the 1st 2 weeks then move up to 500 and stay at that till u end ur cycle

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i know 250 is pretty low but at the site i got my cycle off it said to do 250 for the 1st 2 weeks then move up to 500 and stay at that till u end ur cycle
sounds the exact opposite of everything i've ever read. generally, the first 2 weeks are a higher dose.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I don't know what it is these days with threads running way off the original topic and being filled with insults. Everyone has insulted someone else before, ****, I have plenty of times, but there's no need for blatant "stupid n00b" comments or someone to try to jump on the bandwagon and act like a hardass (yes, you bronx220), then immediately switch to a "helping" attitude once other people in the post have had the intelligence to present it. Keep this board looking as respectable as I know it is. If someone asks something you consider stupid, just shake your head to yourself and type a civil response, otherwise you might be the one who ends up looking stupid..

willie2

Awards
I agree with Jayhawk and GangstaJ...newbie's ask stupid questions...but they need help not insults. All you do is run people off the board or, they never ask that question that may save them from doing something really stupid. Something that could cost them their life. We are suppose to be here to help, not flame a person for every stupid comment or question. It's real easy to be a smart ass or a tough guy behind a computer monitor...

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what it is these days with threads running way off the original topic and being filled with insults. Everyone has insulted someone else before, ****, I have plenty of times, but there's no need for blatant "stupid n00b" comments or someone to try to jump on the bandwagon and act like a hardass (yes, you bronx220), then immediately switch to a "helping" attitude once other people in the post have had the intelligence to present it. Keep this board looking as respectable as I know it is. If someone asks something you consider stupid, just shake your head to yourself and type a civil response, otherwise you might be the one who ends up looking stupid..
Bump.... No need to act like an asshole bronx, youll find that that type of attidude is not welcome here, go to BB.com if you want to act like an assclown.

For the poster of the topic, you should read the stickies on the board (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48) . And do a bit more research. Not everyone feels the same thing, but I usually feel increased libido, pumps that come more quickly and harder, and increased aggression in the gym when it "kicks in" Also, if you are training and eating right, you will gain weight.. Usually the injection spot is a little bit sore for a few days after injection, so rotate injection spots. (I like glutes, delts, pecs, tris and calves. Sometimes I will hit quads.

bronx220

bronx220

Awards
ask stupid questions get stupid answers.before i ever even considered pinning let alone doing it i spent LOTS {two years actually}of time and effort doing some research find an answer.if i still was baffled i would ask but its totally stupid to go sticking **** in your body and then ask.dont know why anyone is offended by that ,sorry if you are.it just seems like common sense to me.

PnsNv

Awards
get some anitbiotics on hand just in case your worried about your injections in the future so you dont get a nasty abcess.....
Antibiotics won't do any good in case of an abcess. You have to drain it.

Be sure to pull the plunger back -- looking for blood -- before you push it in. If you shoot it into a vein, a gram of oil will **** your heart up like 20 years of Pizza at once!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Antibiotics won't do any good in case of an abcess. You have to drain it.
Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.

PnsNv

Awards
Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.
Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" :blink: Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.

dego

Awards
Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" :blink: Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.
This is what I have been told as well. Some have taking this as far as to drain a ml or 2 for the abcess then inject a 10% solution of BA and leave for an hour then drain completely. All that reported on this method recovered without incident. I wouldn't do this unless I had antibiotics on hand or lived real close to a hospital.

evs

Awards
what about 125mgs...eod of sus...comes out to 500msg for 7 days...for 6-12 weeks

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
my first cycle was with sus 250 and i was fairly light at the time ,say 205lbs at 6"4 i did a cycle at 250 a wk for2 wks then uped dosage 250 every 3 days for 10 wks gained 16lbs mass 10-12 quality if this is your 1st cycle watch your attitude it can get out of hand even on low amounts of test