i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right?
- 11-07-2004, 08:53 PM
- 11-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sticks
My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!
The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.
That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.
- 11-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by PnsNv
03-05-2007, 02:39 PM
what about 125mgs...eod of sus...comes out to 500msg for 7 days...for 6-12 weeks
03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
my first cycle was with sus 250 and i was fairly light at the time ,say 205lbs at 6"4 i did a cycle at 250 a wk for2 wks then uped dosage 250 every 3 days for 10 wks gained 16lbs mass 10-12 quality if this is your 1st cycle watch your attitude it can get out of hand even on low amounts of test
Similar Forum Threads
- By JPNJ84 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-22-2013, 11:02 AM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:38 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:20 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM