i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Get big or die trying
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.56%

Quote Originally Posted by PnsNv
    Antibiotics won't do any good in case of an abcess. You have to drain it.
    Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64%

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.
    Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

Quote Originally Posted by PnsNv
    Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.
    This is what I have been told as well. Some have taking this as far as to drain a ml or 2 for the abcess then inject a 10% solution of BA and leave for an hour then drain completely. All that reported on this method recovered without incident. I wouldn't do this unless I had antibiotics on hand or lived real close to a hospital.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.68%

what about 125mgs...eod of sus...comes out to 500msg for 7 days...for 6-12 weeks
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  360 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.11%

my first cycle was with sus 250 and i was fairly light at the time ,say 205lbs at 6"4 i did a cycle at 250 a wk for2 wks then uped dosage 250 every 3 days for 10 wks gained 16lbs mass 10-12 quality if this is your 1st cycle watch your attitude it can get out of hand even on low amounts of test

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just did my first injection
    By JPNJ84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. Vitamin deficiency - How do you know if you have it? / Life Style Changes.
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
  3. Just did my 1st injection!
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 10:38 AM
  4. Just finished my first injection
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:04 PM