i just did my first injection and how can i know if i injected it right?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Null
    Don't get me wrong, but isn't HRT about 200mg every 2 weeks. 250mg a week would be 2.5 more test than HRT.
    it ranges from 200/month (useless), up to 250/week. the mode seems to be 200mg/week cypionate

2. actually, some clinics will do more than 250/wk or do 250 a wk of test in combo with deca or something. some clinics even offer oxandralone, oxymetholone, stanazolol etc. as well.

swale goes bonkers over this and claims it not HRT, but there are clinics that will prescribe more than 250 a wk.

i agree with the other posters that sust (due to the shorter esters) regardless of the amount used per week, needs to be injected on a more frequent basis than once a week. that's a given

250 mg a week of t-enanthate btw, depending on the person, can put the person supraphysiological, or certainly near the very top of the "normal" range.
    •   

3. i know 250 is pretty low but at the site i got my cycle off it said to do 250 for the 1st 2 weeks then move up to 500 and stay at that till u end ur cycle

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGotJacked
    i know 250 is pretty low but at the site i got my cycle off it said to do 250 for the 1st 2 weeks then move up to 500 and stay at that till u end ur cycle
    sounds the exact opposite of everything i've ever read. generally, the first 2 weeks are a higher dose.

5. pyramids are lame
    •   

6. I don't know what it is these days with threads running way off the original topic and being filled with insults. Everyone has insulted someone else before, ****, I have plenty of times, but there's no need for blatant "stupid n00b" comments or someone to try to jump on the bandwagon and act like a hardass (yes, you bronx220), then immediately switch to a "helping" attitude once other people in the post have had the intelligence to present it. Keep this board looking as respectable as I know it is. If someone asks something you consider stupid, just shake your head to yourself and type a civil response, otherwise you might be the one who ends up looking stupid..

7. I agree with Jayhawk and GangstaJ...newbie's ask stupid questions...but they need help not insults. All you do is run people off the board or, they never ask that question that may save them from doing something really stupid. Something that could cost them their life. We are suppose to be here to help, not flame a person for every stupid comment or question. It's real easy to be a smart ass or a tough guy behind a computer monitor...

8. Quote Originally Posted by GangstaJDog
    I don't know what it is these days with threads running way off the original topic and being filled with insults. Everyone has insulted someone else before, ****, I have plenty of times, but there's no need for blatant "stupid n00b" comments or someone to try to jump on the bandwagon and act like a hardass (yes, you bronx220), then immediately switch to a "helping" attitude once other people in the post have had the intelligence to present it. Keep this board looking as respectable as I know it is. If someone asks something you consider stupid, just shake your head to yourself and type a civil response, otherwise you might be the one who ends up looking stupid..
    Bump.... No need to act like an ******* bronx, youll find that that type of attidude is not welcome here, go to BB.com if you want to act like an assclown.

For the poster of the topic, you should read the stickies on the board (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/) . And do a bit more research. Not everyone feels the same thing, but I usually feel increased libido, pumps that come more quickly and harder, and increased aggression in the gym when it "kicks in" Also, if you are training and eating right, you will gain weight.. Usually the injection spot is a little bit sore for a few days after injection, so rotate injection spots. (I like glutes, delts, pecs, tris and calves. Sometimes I will hit quads.

9. ask stupid questions get stupid answers.before i ever even considered pinning let alone doing it i spent LOTS {two years actually}of time and effort doing some research find an answer.if i still was baffled i would ask but its totally stupid to go sticking **** in your body and then ask.dont know why anyone is offended by that ,sorry if you are.it just seems like common sense to me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by d00fy
    get some anitbiotics on hand just in case your worried about your injections in the future so you dont get a nasty abcess.....
    Antibiotics won't do any good in case of an abcess. You have to drain it.

Be sure to pull the plunger back -- looking for blood -- before you push it in. If you shoot it into a vein, a gram of oil will **** your heart up like 20 years of Pizza at once!

11. Quote Originally Posted by PnsNv
    Antibiotics won't do any good in case of an abcess. You have to drain it.
    Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Sticks
    Draining will only give temporary relief of an abcess. Anibiotics are needed to completely cure them.
    Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.

13. Quote Originally Posted by PnsNv
    Actually it's just the opposite. What differentiates an abcess from an ordinary infection is that in an abcess the body has separated/ walled off the infection. It is no longer supplied with blood, so antibiotics (carried by blood) will not work.

My daughters oncologist says the only antibiotic that works on an abcess is "Drainomycin" Oncologists are not famous for their great senses of humor!

The reason for administration of wide spectrum antibiotics is A) it may just be an infection, not an abcess and B) the abcess could break open (turn back into a regular infection, but nastier). Once it is punctured and drained, the body will restore blood flow.

That is my understanding after several weeks of discussion with an MD.
    This is what I have been told as well. Some have taking this as far as to drain a ml or 2 for the abcess then inject a 10% solution of BA and leave for an hour then drain completely. All that reported on this method recovered without incident. I wouldn't do this unless I had antibiotics on hand or lived real close to a hospital.

14. what about 125mgs...eod of sus...comes out to 500msg for 7 days...for 6-12 weeks

15. my first cycle was with sus 250 and i was fairly light at the time ,say 205lbs at 6"4 i did a cycle at 250 a wk for2 wks then uped dosage 250 every 3 days for 10 wks gained 16lbs mass 10-12 quality if this is your 1st cycle watch your attitude it can get out of hand even on low amounts of test
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just did my first injection
    By JPNJ84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:02 PM
  2. Vitamin deficiency - How do you know if you have it? / Life Style Changes.
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:45 PM
  3. Just did my 1st injection!
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:38 AM
  4. Just finished my first injection
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
  5. how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:04 AM