Grim Repper

Awards
Hey!

New here, not to BB however.
I'm finishing up week 2 of a 4 on 4 off cycle of:

Weeks 1-2 M1T 20mg/day
Weeks 3-4 M4OHN 16mg/day
M5AA 30 mg preworkout only

I'll follow with 6 weeks PCT to let everything even out.
Comments, insults, etc.??

Thanks in advance.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Hey!

New here, not to BB however.
I'm finishing up week 2 of a 4 on 4 off cycle of:

Weeks 1-2 M1T 20mg/day
Weeks 3-4 M4OHN 16mg/day
M5AA 30 mg preworkout only

I'll follow with 6 weeks PCT to let everything even out.
Comments, insults, etc.??

Thanks in advance.
Looks good, but 16mg M4OHN is very low. I doubt you will notice any effects. I've seen results at 20mg, but most users now are going with around 24-32mg. 30mg M5AA is on the low side too. I saw no effects until I bumped up to 40mg pre-workout. Try 30 & see how it works though.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How has the cycle been so far? Good gains from the m1t? Sides? My only comment is that I don't think the mohn for 2 weeks will do anything for you. I feel you'll be stopping it before it even fully kicks in. jmho

dd

Grim Repper

Awards
Looks good, but 16mg M4OHN is very low. I doubt you will notice any effects. I've seen results at 20mg, but most users now are going with around 24-32mg. 30mg M5AA is on the low side too. I saw no effects until I bumped up to 40mg pre-workout. Try 30 & see how it works though.
Maybe I'll do the 40mg. pre-wkout. Thx!

Grim Repper

Awards
How has the cycle been so far? Good gains from the m1t? Sides? My only comment is that I don't think the mohn for 2 weeks will do anything for you. I feel you'll be stopping it before it even fully kicks in. jmho

dd
Pretty well so far. It's the third cycle of M1T I've done. I'm up about 12 lbs over the past 4 weeks (last two weeks with the M1T) and I'm looking to gain a little bit more in the next two and making sure to PCT correctly to maintain what I can. Any suggestions on the second two weeks regarding the M4OHN? Or a change of plans? Let's say you were two weeks in on your M1T with a change up planned...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn should be spread out as much as possible throughout the day to make sure levels stay constant due to its short half-life.

ManBeast

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on an m1t/4ad cycle right now. I am occasionally using some m5aa preworkout, but I'm new to it and haven't settled on my dose yet (I've been rather conservative). I'm thinking of running m5aa for two weeks after I finish the m1t. But instead of only preworkout, I'll probably take 20 - 30mg every 4 waking hours and take a larger dose prior to workouts. I'm hoping this will help solidify my m1t gains, dry me out, and maybe even gain some additional strength before pct. I don't know, but I'm hoping it makes my pct a little more effective. It's probably just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping there will be some small amount of recovery occurring (hpta, balls, libido???) during that time that will ease me into my 4 weeks of nolva, etc for a better all-around recovery. Probably doesn't do that, but it should at least dry me out and help strength a little.

dd

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
I would say run the m4ohn for 4 weeks minimum but I don't know if you'd want a 6 week cycle with m1t in it...

Grim Repper

Awards
Thanks everyone for your insight. I'm thinking I'll finish up this two week M1T followed by the M5AA for the next two, PCT, then for the next after a bit of time, do the 4 week M4OHN with the first two weeks as an M1T 'jumpstart'.
I'm thinking this should work alright and since I'm a) fairly conservative with dosages and b) careful with my liver, should be cool.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
if you use M4OHN, I agree with those who suggest more time; 4-6 weeks. It took 2 weeks to kick in, so maybe save that stuff for a different M4OHN cycle. I did 2 weeks of M1T followed by 4 of M4OHN which was great. I know some would advise against such a lengthy methylaed cycle, though. Good luck.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on an m1t/4ad cycle right now. I am occasionally using some m5aa preworkout, but I'm new to it and haven't settled on my dose yet (I've been rather conservative). I'm thinking of running m5aa for two weeks after I finish the m1t. But instead of only preworkout, I'll probably take 20 - 30mg every 4 waking hours and take a larger dose prior to workouts. I'm hoping this will help solidify my m1t gains, dry me out, and maybe even gain some additional strength before pct. I don't know, but I'm hoping it makes my pct a little more effective. It's probably just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping there will be some small amount of recovery occurring (hpta, balls, libido???) during that time that will ease me into my 4 weeks of nolva, etc for a better all-around recovery. Probably doesn't do that, but it should at least dry me out and help strength a little.

dd
let us know how that turns out.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It took m4ohn 4weeks to kick in for me. I also raised the dose to 47mg after 3 1/2 weeks.

J563

Awards
It took m4ohn 4weeks to kick in for me. I also raised the dose to 47mg after 3 1/2 weeks.
I have been doing 16mg of m4ohn and 600mg 1,4ad for the past 2 weeks and must say today was the first day I felt any differently in the gym. I hear alot of people saying the have insomnia w/ m4ohn , but I have been sleeping more since starting it. Maybe the 1,4andro w/ it does this?? I must say my moods are better and just have had more focused workouts.
Strength has not gone up anything noticeable, but I feel much fuller. Hoping the next 3-4 weeks continue this way w/ some strenth increases. I have not done any PH's in about 2 years, so I have started out with this "mellow" cycle. I plan on a 1-test/4ad transdermal for my next cycle, after my PCT for this one. Have ordered some Tamoxifen Citrate for the 1-test/4AD cycle PCT. From reading here looks like 6-Oxo will do for the m4ohn/1,4andro?? Anyone agree on the 6-Oxo?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
let us know how that turns out.
Will do. I'm only a week into the m1t, so it will be awhile. I went into this cycle somewhat open. I loaded 4ad only for a week or so then added in the m1t. I'm open to how long I will run the m1t. I'm planning 2-4 weeks. I will stop the m1t once the gains stop. If they stop after two weeks, that's all I'll run it then at that time switch to m5aa. I'll let you guys know if there seemed to be any benefit to ending with a couple of weeks of the m5.

dd

Grim Repper

Awards
Will do. I'm only a week into the m1t, so it will be awhile. I went into this cycle somewhat open. I loaded 4ad only for a week or so then added in the m1t. I'm open to how long I will run the m1t. I'm planning 2-4 weeks. I will stop the m1t once the gains stop. If they stop after two weeks, that's all I'll run it then at that time switch to m5aa. I'll let you guys know if there seemed to be any benefit to ending with a couple of weeks of the m5.

dd
Please do.
I'm going to do the same although I'll prolly be a little bit more conservative with the M5AA dosage. The gains haven't stopped with the M1T thus far even at two weeks in and I remember my poundages going up significantly with my last M5AA cycle, so that may as you say help me to preserve/augment what I've gained so far.
I'll keep everyone posted on my results. Again, I thank you all for your time and advice. I really appreciate your time!
Lift Hard!
GR

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
m4ohn should be spread out as much as possible throughout the day
It has a half life of 3.5 hours. So it should be taken every 3-4 hours as much. More often is not needed.