Pain under right rib cage..causes?

Tc5433

Awards
I started an epi cycle yesterday and last night I had noticed some pain under my right rib cage in the abdomen..today is only my second day on cycle and I have been dosing at 30mg ed. The pain is dull and isn't constant. Will come and go. Could the epi be causing the pain? Should I just stop the cycle to see if it goes away?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be gallstones due to colesterol changes by the PH.You should go to a doctor.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your liver no likey!
Not unless he has been using for a while.The liver is a resilient organ and he will be experenceing yellowing of the eyes if that was the case.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could that happen just overnight though?
Could,depending on his previous cycles.Like if he ever ran winny/clone.Although I was going to edit that before it was commented appon haha.

Tc5433

Awards
Could,depending on his previous cycles.Like if he ever ran winny/clone.Although I was going to edit that before it was commented appon haha.
Haven't ran anything since February..only a 4 week cycle of DMZ low dosed. Had blood checked shortly after/in pct and the doc said everything was fine..it might just be gas lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't ran anything since February..only a 4 week cycle of DMZ low dosed. Had blood checked shortly after/in pct and the doc said everything was fine..it might just be gas lol
Right...but your cholesterol dips on cycle which can cause gallstones. Then your cholesterol is fine but the gallstones could still be there.

Maybe gas though. Let one rip and see.