Advanced muscle science real?

socal1

Awards
From what I have gathered online, AMS sells prohormone products. When I ask the owners of local shops that carry AMS products, they tell me AMS products are not real prohormones, and are more along the lines of natty products. Can someone clarify this? Do AMS products contain prohormone ingredients that give results like other prohormones such as Hdrol, or not? thank you

socal1

Awards
Store was called total nutrition in northern CA. They usually carry some Ph's and when i asked what they had in stock, he said nothing as far as Ph's go when usually he tells me what they have. I noticed he had AMS products and when i asked why he said they had no Ph's, his answer was that AMS products werent really ph's. they were more along the line of natty products

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Store was called total nutrition in northern CA. They usually carry some Ph's and when i asked what they had in stock, he said nothing as far as Ph's go when usually he tells me what they have. I noticed he had AMS products and when i asked why he said they had no Ph's, his answer was that AMS products werent really ph's. they were more along the line of natty products
They are most definitely prohormones. A lot of people don't understand the difference between prohormones and designer steroids though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have gathered online, AMS sells prohormone products. When I ask the owners of local shops that carry AMS products, they tell me AMS products are not real prohormones, and are more along the lines of natty products. Can someone clarify this? Do AMS products contain prohormone ingredients that give results like other prohormones such as Hdrol, or not? thank you
What supplement shop? They are prohormones.
yea really, anyone who stays the compounds in ams's hormonal lineup aren't powerful prohormones, should be smacked in the mouth.

it's all about dosage & cycle length.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
WRONG halodrol converts to turinabol so it is a prohormone not a designer steroid
It can be both a designer steroid and a prohormone. It doesn't have to be active to be considered a DS.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Pro-hormone = Conversion of precursors to steroid using body enzymes.

‘’Pro’’ means before (one step back) , hormone = hormone

Designer Steroid (DS) = Active steroid

However sometimes, under circumstances, an active steroid could convert to another steroid but that doesn’t mean it is a pro-hormone. Because we don’t talk about precursors, we talk for active hormones. So it is not ‘’Pro’’ , it is just hormone.