First cycle ever

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

First cycle ever

I have a couple of questions. I'm about to start my first cycle ever. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
    I am going to run sustanon250 (18 1ml ampules)
    Anavar. (200 10mg tablets)
    Winstrol. (3 100mg bottles)
    Deca. (18 1ml ampules)

Now from what I've been reading the deca scares me the most. How should I stack these? Also what size needle do I need for my sustain and the Winstrol? I not too sure I'm gonna use the deca. I've got my diet and workout planned out. Also have my supplements slotted as well. I've quit smoking and drinking and I'm ready to full bore. Just not sure about the needle size. Thanks again and I'll post weekly progress.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jrod19020
    I have a couple of questions. I'm about to start my first cycle ever. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
    I am going to run sustanon250 (18 1ml ampules)
    Anavar. (200 10mg tablets)
    Winstrol. (3 100mg bottles)
    Deca. (18 1ml ampules)

Now from what I've been reading the deca scares me the most. How should I stack these? Also what size needle do I need for my sustain and the Winstrol? I not too sure I'm gonna use the deca. I've got my diet and workout planned out. Also have my supplements slotted as well. I've quit smoking and drinking and I'm ready to full bore. Just not sure about the needle size. Thanks again and I'll post weekly progress.
    If you have to ask these questions, I think just about everyone here will tell you your not ready.

Good luck...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

that is definitly not "first cycle" run maybe one of those AFTER you do some more research
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

A good friend of mine who has juiced for a few years gave me some ideas but I just wanted to throw it out there. I'm not trying to stack all 4. Just wanted to get some help. Also again I've never injected intramuscular before. I've done subcataneous before and again was looking for some help.

Thanks again guys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

test e 10 weeks = perfect first cycle
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jrod19020 View Post
    A good friend of mine who has juiced for a few years gave me some ideas but I just wanted to throw it out there. I'm not trying to stack all 4. Just wanted to get some help. Also again I've never injected intramuscular before. I've done subcataneous before and again was looking for some help.

Thanks again guys
    So you've injected SQ before but this is your first cycle? What were you pinning, diet coke?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

Thanks again guys
    We are helping you bro!!! You will get some nice results just from quitting smoking and drinking. congrats on the healthy lifestyle choice by the way.
    If you insist on running this (which im strongly against) really think it through first. I would run one of those see how you handle it go through pct see if you recover properly. See if you can keep your new gains. Then if all goes well run another one maybe stack. Just my thoughts man
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

I did the hcg diet. Dropped a lot of fat. Got down to around to 16%. I'm thinking of going with the anabar alone
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%

Dont do the 'var alone. One of the posters above was correct... Test E would be your best first cycle. You could run the Sust for 9 weeks. I strongly suggest you hold off and do a lot of research before you start. You haven't mentioned anything about what your PCT would consist of, or even if you have a PCT planned.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I did the hcg diet. Dropped a lot of fat. Got down to around to 16%. I'm thinking of going with the anabar alone
    Lol at HCG diet.. anybody will drop weight at 500cals a day.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

That does not look like a first cycle to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

24 or 25 gauge needle is what you need at 1.5inches. 1 inch could work as well but that would be more for a woman.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.98%

as a test run i would do an oral steroid alone, then your PCT to see how you feel and react. also, not often mentioned is the discipline required to get the best results out of these drugs. do the orals and PCT to get an accurate gauge on how disciplined you will be with regularly dosing the drugs at the appropriate times. you want a consistent level in the blood, so don't get lazy by waking up too late, missing meals, and administering a dose later than usual.

also at your body fat percentage, i believe you will still lose and make gains if you just stick to a clean diet for another 12 to 16 weeks; taking it slow and consistent. after that, i would jump on the drugs so you can grow into more fat loss.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Yeah the 500 cal diet was intense. All of the gear ilistd wasn't what I had planned to use at once. It's just what I have available. I also have 100 40mcg tabs of clen. Right now I have 3.5 months left before I move back to the US where as you know it cost so much more and is harder to get. I just got back from a 2 week visit with my wife and I'm trying to wow her even more when I move back for good. I've looked up a lot of info on the net. I've been thinking about gearing up for a couple of months now. As far as PCT I'm still reading up. Bros I appreciate all the help and replies so far
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Sounds like you just need to hit the gym and leave the AAS idea alone for awhile. Using the words like "gearing up" and "juicing" isnt helping either. Kinda makes me cringe. Just saying. But good luck to ya. srsly
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Just terminology I've heard. Didn't mean to offend. Have a good one. I'll hit up my buddy.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.56%

So how long have you been lifting seriously for anyway? Doesn't seem like that long since you said you just dropped a lot of weight down to 16% BF.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Just terminology I've heard. Didn't mean to offend. Have a good one. I'll hit up my buddy.
    LOL! you didnt offend me. At all. I hear people use it and usually they dont know what they are talking about. Your good. Im new here anyway
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

I've been lifting on and off due to the nature of my job 3yrs now. I have my workout plan tailored to my body. I show pretty quickly. I've been serious about it though solid 2yrs. I noticed this year I found a routine that put size and strength on me and I play semipro softball ( yeah it exists) out here and I started crushing the ball towards the end of the season. So my routine and my supps have laid a good foundation but I've noticed my body's limits. So again I'm not trying to get massive big. I want to stay between 185 - 195 but be shredded and solid. I know once I get my BF lower I'll show more. So my diet is going to reflect and support that goal. I'm planning on starting this Sunday because I'm still recovering from some serious jet lag. (I just flew from Florida the the middle east) . Also last night after starting this thread I watched Bigger, Faster, Stronger.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

whats your pct look like
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    whats your pct look like
    My question exactly
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Clomid , nolva, and some DAA. Any other suggestions?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

And I just read up on erase. I'm ordering some right now
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Clomid , nolva, and some DAA. Any other suggestions?
    Nolva+DAA+Erase should work.You don't need another SERM.I know how some people say 19-nor and nolva don't mix buttttt...

Tamoxifen is a mixed ER agonist/antagonist.

In some tissues, such as the endometrium (uterus), upregulation of the PgR would be expected, as the endometrium is very sensitive to estrogen. This is where there is confusion.

In other tissues, such as the breast, Tamoxifen is an antagonist (blocks the ER). The progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to estrogen. So when the ER is blocked (in breast tissue), the progesterone receptor will also down regulate. This is what happens in cancer patients and were no different.

I hope that clears the confusion becuase you will NOT find a study stating Tamoxifen up regulates the progesterone receptor in breast tissue anywhere.

Therefore, Tamoxifen will help reduce gyno when using Tren or Deca , not make it worse.You should be fine.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Thanks for the info. I do have some deca but I'm not gonna mess within first timeout the gate. Thanks so much. I'm taking my before picture tonight and tomorrow. Im getting psyched
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Your doing right by keeping it simple first time.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Ok so Sunday is the big day. Here is my dosage let me know if I should tweak it.
    Anavar twice a day 8am and 330pm. ( gym at 430 pm)
    Sustanon250 eod first thing in the morning
    Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED
    Clen 1st thing in the morning 40mcg.

Any tweaks ?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.86%

Ok so Sunday is the big day. Here is my dosage let me know if I should tweak it.
    Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED

Any tweaks ?
    Yu don't have to pin sust EOD. How much will yu be pinning each injection?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

Yu don't have to pin sust EOD. How much will yu be pinning each injection?
    .5 ml or 125mg.From what I read the half life of the propionate Is shorter than the the rest of the esters so I want to make sure I'm getting every bit out of it. So it'll be roughly 375mg a week. Should I go with 500mg? I could always up it to 500 but I want to see how I react to it before dosing too high
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED

Any tweaks ?
    Your pinning over a 1,250 mgs of sus every week? There is only 30mg of prop in there if its 250mg/ml. You sure you dont mean once or twice a week?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Lol nah man. I'm going to start with 375mg a week. See how I react and if my body responds well I can up it to 500 by week 3
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

Lol nah man. I'm going to start with 375mg a week. See how I react and if my body responds well I can up it to 500 by week 3
    Damn, i was interested in that log!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.86%

.5 ml or 125mg.From what I read the half life of the propionate Is shorter than the the rest of the esters so I want to make sure I'm getting every bit out of it. So it'll be roughly 375mg a week. Should I go with 500mg? I could always up it to 500 but I want to see how I react to it before dosing too high
    2 shots at 250mg is much easier..jus sayin..sust is jus stupid IMO.why mix esters? the theory only makes sense for hrt purposes.(and even then ehhh.) not bodybuilding goals..iwould never touch sust but thats jus me.pinning prp ED or enanth every 3 days is much easier to gauge
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123

2 shots at 250mg is much easier..jus sayin..sust is jus stupid IMO.why mix esters? the theory only makes sense for hrt purposes.(and even then ehhh.) not bodybuilding goals..iwould never touch sust but thats jus me.pinning prp ED or enanth every 3 days is much easier to gauge

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm gonna see how this goes and I might switch it up my next cycle. 24 hrs till D-Day. I'll post update pics every 7days.
    I do have a question though, how will the supplements effect cardio. I plan on doing 20-30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. At least for the first week then I may change it up to 40 minutes EOD. Any thoughts?
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.5%

Ok so I did my first pin today . Wasn't that bad. I have to do my Winnie shot in 3 hours and I'm no longer apprehensive about it.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10%

Wish you luck bro. Be safe, I don't know much about how the synergistic affect with those drugs are but hopefully you're consulting a doctor and making sure you're in good health before hand. The only thing I was going to mention (doesn't matter now since you started) was that most books I've read recommend you start that I you're going to use them after your first 5 years cause you're going to make a lot of your permanent natural gains in the first 5 years of training. But to each his own. Don't underestimate your PCT either, if you execute it properly you should keep most of your gains. good luck impressing the wife also.

Keep us posted

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning my first cycle ever need help.
    By diesel22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:00 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 05:27 PM
  3. got a bottle of 1-ad, first cycle ever
    By ironbeamz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29