First cycle ever

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
I have a couple of questions. I'm about to start my first cycle ever. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
I am going to run sustanon250 (18 1ml ampules)
Anavar. (200 10mg tablets)
Winstrol. (3 100mg bottles)
Deca. (18 1ml ampules)

Now from what I've been reading the deca scares me the most. How should I stack these? Also what size needle do I need for my sustain and the Winstrol? I not too sure I'm gonna use the deca. I've got my diet and workout planned out. Also have my supplements slotted as well. I've quit smoking and drinking and I'm ready to full bore. Just not sure about the needle size. Thanks again and I'll post weekly progress.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I have a couple of questions. I'm about to start my first cycle ever. I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
I am going to run sustanon250 (18 1ml ampules)
Anavar. (200 10mg tablets)
Winstrol. (3 100mg bottles)
Deca. (18 1ml ampules)

Now from what I've been reading the deca scares me the most. How should I stack these? Also what size needle do I need for my sustain and the Winstrol? I not too sure I'm gonna use the deca. I've got my diet and workout planned out. Also have my supplements slotted as well. I've quit smoking and drinking and I'm ready to full bore. Just not sure about the needle size. Thanks again and I'll post weekly progress.
If you have to ask these questions, I think just about everyone here will tell you your not ready.

Good luck...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
that is definitly not "first cycle" run maybe one of those AFTER you do some more research

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
A good friend of mine who has juiced for a few years gave me some ideas but I just wanted to throw it out there. I'm not trying to stack all 4. Just wanted to get some help. Also again I've never injected intramuscular before. I've done subcataneous before and again was looking for some help.

Thanks again guys

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A good friend of mine who has juiced for a few years gave me some ideas but I just wanted to throw it out there. I'm not trying to stack all 4. Just wanted to get some help. Also again I've never injected intramuscular before. I've done subcataneous before and again was looking for some help.

Thanks again guys
So you've injected SQ before but this is your first cycle? What were you pinning, diet coke?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Thanks again guys
We are helping you bro!!! You will get some nice results just from quitting smoking and drinking. congrats on the healthy lifestyle choice by the way.
If you insist on running this (which im strongly against) really think it through first. I would run one of those see how you handle it go through pct see if you recover properly. See if you can keep your new gains. Then if all goes well run another one maybe stack. Just my thoughts man

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
I did the hcg diet. Dropped a lot of fat. Got down to around to 16%. I'm thinking of going with the anabar alone

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dont do the 'var alone. One of the posters above was correct... Test E would be your best first cycle. You could run the Sust for 9 weeks. I strongly suggest you hold off and do a lot of research before you start. You haven't mentioned anything about what your PCT would consist of, or even if you have a PCT planned.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the hcg diet. Dropped a lot of fat. Got down to around to 16%. I'm thinking of going with the anabar alone
Lol at HCG diet.. anybody will drop weight at 500cals a day.

zeroshens

Awards
24 or 25 gauge needle is what you need at 1.5inches. 1 inch could work as well but that would be more for a woman.

zeroshens

Awards
as a test run i would do an oral steroid alone, then your PCT to see how you feel and react. also, not often mentioned is the discipline required to get the best results out of these drugs. do the orals and PCT to get an accurate gauge on how disciplined you will be with regularly dosing the drugs at the appropriate times. you want a consistent level in the blood, so don't get lazy by waking up too late, missing meals, and administering a dose later than usual.

also at your body fat percentage, i believe you will still lose and make gains if you just stick to a clean diet for another 12 to 16 weeks; taking it slow and consistent. after that, i would jump on the drugs so you can grow into more fat loss.

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Yeah the 500 cal diet was intense. All of the gear ilistd wasn't what I had planned to use at once. It's just what I have available. I also have 100 40mcg tabs of clen. Right now I have 3.5 months left before I move back to the US where as you know it cost so much more and is harder to get. I just got back from a 2 week visit with my wife and I'm trying to wow her even more when I move back for good. I've looked up a lot of info on the net. I've been thinking about gearing up for a couple of months now. As far as PCT I'm still reading up. Bros I appreciate all the help and replies so far

DetMuscle

Awards
Sounds like you just need to hit the gym and leave the AAS idea alone for awhile. Using the words like "gearing up" and "juicing" isnt helping either. Kinda makes me cringe. Just saying. But good luck to ya. srsly

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Just terminology I've heard. Didn't mean to offend. Have a good one. I'll hit up my buddy.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
So how long have you been lifting seriously for anyway? Doesn't seem like that long since you said you just dropped a lot of weight down to 16% BF.

DetMuscle

Awards
Just terminology I've heard. Didn't mean to offend. Have a good one. I'll hit up my buddy.
LOL! you didnt offend me. At all. I hear people use it and usually they dont know what they are talking about. Your good. Im new here anyway

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
I've been lifting on and off due to the nature of my job 3yrs now. I have my workout plan tailored to my body. I show pretty quickly. I've been serious about it though solid 2yrs. I noticed this year I found a routine that put size and strength on me and I play semipro softball ( yeah it exists) out here and I started crushing the ball towards the end of the season. So my routine and my supps have laid a good foundation but I've noticed my body's limits. So again I'm not trying to get massive big. I want to stay between 185 - 195 but be shredded and solid. I know once I get my BF lower I'll show more. So my diet is going to reflect and support that goal. I'm planning on starting this Sunday because I'm still recovering from some serious jet lag. (I just flew from Florida the the middle east) . Also last night after starting this thread I watched Bigger, Faster, Stronger.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
whats your pct look like

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Clomid , nolva, and some DAA. Any other suggestions?

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
And I just read up on erase. I'm ordering some right now

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid , nolva, and some DAA. Any other suggestions?
Nolva+DAA+Erase should work.You don't need another SERM.I know how some people say 19-nor and nolva don't mix buttttt...

Tamoxifen is a mixed ER agonist/antagonist.

In some tissues, such as the endometrium (uterus), upregulation of the PgR would be expected, as the endometrium is very sensitive to estrogen. This is where there is confusion.

In other tissues, such as the breast, Tamoxifen is an antagonist (blocks the ER). The progesterone receptor is synthesized in response to estrogen. So when the ER is blocked (in breast tissue), the progesterone receptor will also down regulate. This is what happens in cancer patients and were no different.

I hope that clears the confusion becuase you will NOT find a study stating Tamoxifen up regulates the progesterone receptor in breast tissue anywhere.

Therefore, Tamoxifen will help reduce gyno when using Tren or Deca , not make it worse.You should be fine.

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Thanks for the info. I do have some deca but I'm not gonna mess within first timeout the gate. Thanks so much. I'm taking my before picture tonight and tomorrow. Im getting psyched

DetMuscle

Awards
Your doing right by keeping it simple first time.

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Ok so Sunday is the big day. Here is my dosage let me know if I should tweak it.
Anavar twice a day 8am and 330pm. ( gym at 430 pm)
Sustanon250 eod first thing in the morning
Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED
Clen 1st thing in the morning 40mcg.

Any tweaks ?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ok so Sunday is the big day. Here is my dosage let me know if I should tweak it.
Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED

Any tweaks ?
Yu don't have to pin sust EOD. How much will yu be pinning each injection?

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Yu don't have to pin sust EOD. How much will yu be pinning each injection?
.5 ml or 125mg.From what I read the half life of the propionate Is shorter than the the rest of the esters so I want to make sure I'm getting every bit out of it. So it'll be roughly 375mg a week. Should I go with 500mg? I could always up it to 500 but I want to see how I react to it before dosing too high

DetMuscle

Awards
Winnie 50mgs at 330pm ED

Any tweaks ?
Your pinning over a 1,250 mgs of sus every week? There is only 30mg of prop in there if its 250mg/ml. You sure you dont mean once or twice a week?

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Lol nah man. I'm going to start with 375mg a week. See how I react and if my body responds well I can up it to 500 by week 3

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
.5 ml or 125mg.From what I read the half life of the propionate Is shorter than the the rest of the esters so I want to make sure I'm getting every bit out of it. So it'll be roughly 375mg a week. Should I go with 500mg? I could always up it to 500 but I want to see how I react to it before dosing too high
2 shots at 250mg is much easier..jus sayin..sust is jus stupid IMO.why mix esters? the theory only makes sense for hrt purposes.(and even then ehhh.) not bodybuilding goals..iwould never touch sust but thats jus me.pinning prp ED or enanth every 3 days is much easier to gauge

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
2 shots at 250mg is much easier..jus sayin..sust is jus stupid IMO.why mix esters? the theory only makes sense for hrt purposes.(and even then ehhh.) not bodybuilding goals..iwould never touch sust but thats jus me.pinning prp ED or enanth every 3 days is much easier to gauge

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm gonna see how this goes and I might switch it up my next cycle. 24 hrs till D-Day. I'll post update pics every 7days.
I do have a question though, how will the supplements effect cardio. I plan on doing 20-30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. At least for the first week then I may change it up to 40 minutes EOD. Any thoughts?

jrod19020

jrod19020

Awards
Ok so I did my first pin today . Wasn't that bad. I have to do my Winnie shot in 3 hours and I'm no longer apprehensive about it.

jwilliams1226

Awards
Wish you luck bro. Be safe, I don't know much about how the synergistic affect with those drugs are but hopefully you're consulting a doctor and making sure you're in good health before hand. The only thing I was going to mention (doesn't matter now since you started) was that most books I've read recommend you start that I you're going to use them after your first 5 years cause you're going to make a lot of your permanent natural gains in the first 5 years of training. But to each his own. Don't underestimate your PCT either, if you execute it properly you should keep most of your gains. good luck impressing the wife also.
:)

Keep us posted