Tri tren 150 Vs tren 200

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Guys I'm getting new gear tomorrow and I have the option of two trens. Which 1 should I go for. I have been told the tri tren is stronger! Any advice guys. Cheers

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Guys I'm getting new gear tomorrow and I have the option of two trens. Which 1 should I go for. I have been told the tri tren is stronger! Any advice guys. Cheers
Tri tren may kick faster because it has 2 short esters. Probably not too different in strength though. If you plan to run a longer cycle and plan to use long estered (enan, cyp, undec) test id say use the 200 assuming its enanthate to keep pins to a minimum

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
I'm on test 400 and trenenate 200 at the moment, I'm on week 5 and I'm about to finish my 10ml vails. But when I was in the process of ordering more gear my source said I should go for the tri tren instead of the tren 200. I'm doing a 10 week cycle so iv only got 5 weeks left. The test 400 is working very well, I was 168lb when I started and I'm now 196, so yeah the test dose the job pretty well. So what would you advise me on doing bro? Stick with the tren 200? Or switch it up to tri tren?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm on test 400 and trenenate 200 at the moment, I'm on week 5 and I'm about to finish my 10ml vails. But when I was in the process of ordering more gear my source said I should go for the tri tren instead of the tren 200. I'm doing a 10 week cycle so iv only got 5 weeks left. The test 400 is working very well, I was 168lb when I started and I'm now 196, so yeah the test dose the job pretty well. So what would you advise me on doing bro? Stick with the tren 200? Or switch it up to tri tren?
Only because thatsa what you started with id stick to it and give the tri a run next cycle. Thats some sick gains bro.

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
What about some 50mg oxy's. Should I take them on top of my cycle?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What about some 50mg oxy's. Should I take them on top of my cycle?
Only if you want to get friggin huge! If your not taking orals currently i see no reason not to unless you dont want stretch marks from putting on another 15lbs.

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Stretch marks don't sound so good bro, if that's gona happen I think il give them a miss. But on the upside, being friggin huge sounds good. Is it common for stretch marks bro?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Stretch marks don't sound so good bro, if that's gona happen I think il give them a miss. But on the upside, being friggin huge sounds good. Is it common for stretch marks bro?
If ya havent gotten them from gaining 28lbs in 5 weeks i think youll be safe. I think stretch marks are more genetic. Ive got them bad. A friend of mine that hit 307lbs on a big ass bulk cycle doesnt have one. Id start eating them sh!ts like tic tacs bro. Once i deem my self ready for tren thatll probably be my cycle, test tren drol and maybe a shot of primo or eq.

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Yeah bro I ain't had no stretch marks, so I might possibly look into grabbing some oxys. It took a load of eating and a sh!t load of training to gain what I have bro, i am eating 6 meals per day and training everyday after work, thankfully the juice gives me such a pump to hit the gym non stop! Yeah bro I would advise on the test 400 and tren 200, the gains are unbelievable. Hope your doing well on you currant cycle and thanks for the advice bro
Like we say over here in (get big or die trying) haha
Keep up the hard work ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah bro I ain't had no stretch marks, so I might possibly look into grabbing some oxys. It took a load of eating and a sh!t load of training to gain what I have bro, i am eating 6 meals per day and training everyday after work, thankfully the juice gives me such a pump to hit the gym non stop! Yeah bro I would advise on the test 400 and tren 200, the gains are unbelievable. Hope your doing well on you currant cycle and thanks for the advice bro
Like we say over here in (get big or die trying) haha
Keep up the hard work ;)
Get them oxys and kill it bro.