Calf pumps

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Or just a pulled muscle? Today marks the last day of my 6wk 10mg ED run of SD. And I've implemented cardio into these last few weeks. Tonight as I was finishing my light run, I had a pain in my right calf muscle so bad I had to limp home. Any thoughts? I know this is a shot in the dark but anything will help. Thanks

Viking23

Awards
i kno sd is known to cause back pumps and I believe some people get calf pumps as well. Are you drinking enough water? calfs are usually the first thing to cramp when someone is becoming dehydrated especially when they are working them out.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
i kno sd is known to cause back pumps and I believe some people get calf pumps as well. Are you drinking enough water? calfs are usually the first thing to cramp when someone is becoming dehydrated especially when they are working them out.
My water def hasn't been up to par, especially with these 102-104 temps here in Austin. Still hurts just as bad as it did yesterday so I'll assume it's a pull and take a day off with some light walking and massages. Thanks for your help

Viking23

Awards
no prob bud and if you were dehydrated its easier to pull/tweak muscles. how did you run that cycle? I was thinking about trying something similar. Did you have 5 mg pills or did you split them?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
no prob bud and if you were dehydrated its easier to pull/tweak muscles. how did you run that cycle? I was thinking about trying something similar. Did you have 5 mg pills or did you split them?
10mg pills from LGI which is a great deal! I ran it
10/10/10/10/10/10 gained like 5lbs and lost a percentage of BF. I'm starting PCT with Letro and Forma (as I have a bit of older gyno with a small lump that I wanna get rid of)

Viking23

Awards
cant complain about that! thanks for the input and goodluck with the calf

zeroshens

Awards
damn that's some hot hot heat. it's only about 70 where i live, and i get in a minimum of 8 liters of water a day (approx. 2 gallons). start drinking that water like crazy my friend!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
damn that's some hot hot heat. it's only about 70 where i live, and i get in a minimum of 8 liters of water a day (approx. 2 gallons). start drinking that water like crazy my friend!
Wow sounds like amazing weather! And yes sir, definitely gonna try and up the water intake