Stanozolol USP25

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just getting all my ducks in a row... and realized that I was assuming I could make an injectable with it... But now that I actually have everything on hand, and I come to check on a decent recipe....

I'm concerned that perhaps it's not so easy. Something about winny being a bitch.. micronizing etc. :p

So my question is, Can this be made into an injectable.. and if so, whats a sure fire recipe for 75mg - 100mg / ml.

or is capping my only option... (I'm hoping this isn't the case).

If capping is my only option... I guess I better get me some Boldenone Prop... :twisted:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just getting all my ducks in a row... and realized that I was assuming I could make an injectable with it... But now that I actually have everything on hand, and I come to check on a decent recipe....

I'm concerned that perhaps it's not so easy. Something about winny being a bitch.. micronizing etc. :p

So my question is, Can this be made into an injectable.. and if so, whats a sure fire recipe for 75mg - 100mg / ml.

or is capping my only option... (I'm hoping this isn't the case).

If capping is my only option... I guess I better get me some Boldenone Prop... :twisted:
There are some recipes out there but why not just make an oral solution? Winny has better effects if taken orally anyway as it's increases production of igf

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Really, I assumed that injectable is almost always better.. that and liver toxicity wouldn't be much of a factor with injectable...

Also, an injectable would open up the door for the possible use of another oral right along side it... but I was not aware of Increased Igf when taken orally opposed to IM. Hell I wasn't aware of the igf at all.

alight, It's under advisment. But it still stands, is there a problem making this into an injectable? I'm thinking it can without to much difficulty.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
in regards to one of your claims... let me make clear - stanazolol is methylated. that is the primary factor in hepatotoxicity, not whether it is an injectable or not

it just so happens that most injectables are NOT methylated, and most orals are.

so, by corollary, most orals are much more hepatatoxic than most injectables.

but it is not the mode of administration that results in hepatatoxicity.

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in regards to one of your claims... let me make clear - stanazolol is methylated. that is the primary factor in hepatotoxicity, not whether it is an injectable or not

it just so happens that most injectables are NOT methylated, and most orals are.

so, by corollary, most orals are much more hepatatoxic than most injectables.

but it is not the mode of administration that results in hepatatoxicity.
Thanks.. I do realize that Stanazolol is methylated... I was under the impression though that liver toxicity is decreased somewhat over oral delivery regardless. Or at least that is what at least one profile said quite clearly. Is this not true then?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I got that information from Author L Rea's book Building the perfect beast.

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
well, if you inject it, you will skip the FIRST pass to the liver, but after that, it's the same thing.

might be a bit less hepatotoxic in that regard.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
definetly put it in an oral solution. might as well avoid all the scar tissue you can.