Sarm stack log from a young male (7/30/2012)

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I’m 21 and I’ve been lifting for about 5 years and seriously lifting for about 4 of them. My diet has been getting better since I started working out more but still being in college makes it hard, especially trying to cut down on liquid carbs; Other than that I have a fairly clean diet with plenty of protein and good sleep. Even with the amount of work I put into my body I still feel like I haven’t been getting the results I want. I’ve taken supplements in the past with not much of a change, but so far Sarms would be the most intense thing yet. I plan on taking all the preventative measures I can while on Sarms so that I can feel somewhat safe about taking a research chem. Also I will be a playing in a men’s Lacrosse league while on this stack so I am very interested to see if this helps with my endurance. O and please don’t bother blasting me for taking stuff like this so young, because believe it or not I do train hard and eat pretty well along with researching what I’m taking and how I’m training, I’m not some lazy *** kid who expects gains to come over night with some magic potion bull****. I would say this is a fairly safe cycle to run I don’t plan on taking any hard PH’s or Peptides for a very long time.
I will be dosing s4 at 50mg 2x a day for 7 days until or if the sides become hard to handle (yellow tint, bad night vision) I will then switch to 5 on 2 off, the light adjustment thing is the only symptom that makes me nervous because I drive at night a lot. As for the Mk osta I will be dosing that at 25mg for now but possibly increasing this dosage. After the cycle I will follow up with a pct including but not definite yet Clomid, erase, DAA. I might add Bridge to the sarm stack just in case I have any libido problems, and I will take some otc eye health pills, also the typical multi, and omega, etc…What I want to get from this stack is a few extra pounds of lean mass while decreasing bf a little, basically what everyone wants out of working out. So that’s pretty much it and I hope someone is interested in reading this so that I can bump some ides off and stay motivated to track my results, so if so Thank you.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Day 1!
It was hard to hold off on using them the day I got it in the mail but I decided to wait till Monday because of work and it would be easier to schedule. So I took the first dose of s4 (25mg 2x a day)at about 3 pm and I will take the next one at 9 pm, I don’t plan on using this schedule every day I just did it like this because I woke up very late today. As for the Mk I took that right after the s4 and I’m only doing 25mg once a day. I finally got to experience the taste for myself and I must say it lives up to its hype; this is what I imagine taking a body shot off of Oprah’s fupa would taste like. It tastes like harsh chemicals, who would have thought….. But if you can take a shot of hard liquor you can probably handle this. I did chest for my first work out and I didn’t really expect to see any difference from the first dose, especially because I haven’t been able to go to the gym in about a week and a half due to work. However I did feel a sort of a rush but I’m 98% sure that’s placebo and a little nausea set in but that’s probably from the oxy elite pro which I had laying around.
:usa2:

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Well the first 3 days I didn't notice anything really but then again I didn't expect too, But it's day 4 now and I'm definitely starting to feel something,
I feel that it is taking longer to reach muscular fatigue within my workouts , today for example I did heavy legs in the morning and I still felt fresh for a lacrosse game that I had tonight. I can't wait for the mk to kick in and really start seeing results. I got an arm workout tomorrow than i'm going sky diving so it should be fun.

Has anyone's rat tried bridge with sarms? is it worth trying it?

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Well the first 3 days I didn't notice anything really but then again I didn't expect too, But it's day 4 now and I'm definitely starting to feel something,
I feel that it is taking longer to reach muscular fatigue within my workouts , today for example I did heavy legs in the morning and I still felt fresh for a lacrosse game that I had tonight. I can't wait for the mk to kick in and really start seeing results. I got an arm workout tomorrow than i'm going sky diving so it should be fun.

Has anyone's rat tried bridge with sarms? is it worth trying it?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Try not to take the S4 right before your workout if you do. That's the only time I had problems with the yellow tint (post-workout).

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Subbed, looks good bro! I'll be along with ya for the ride

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Haven't been to consistent lately with the posts but i'll try to change that. Today was day 7 on it and I am now definitely seeing a difference. I'm up 4 pounds and seem to have the ability to go much longer in the gym, even with the fact of being up 4 pounds I still seem dryer and more defined so something is working! My appetite has been outrageous for the last three days so i'm not surprised i'm gaining weight like this. Day 6 I did arms and that was the first day I felt a big difference my arms seemed much more pumped than usual and I was able to push out a few more reps.
Today i did shoulders and after a few things to warm up I did DB shoulder press I usually work up to 60's for the last set but today i got up to 70's for 6 reps which i'm pretty sure is a PR for me, but that's not all that went up, almost all my lifts went up around 5 pounds. Another workout that I noticed strength in was my core, I supersetted Floor Sweepers (135) with seated DB lateral raise and while doing the floor sweepers my shoulders were getting more tired than my core was which is very new to me, so let's hope it keeps improving my core. As for cardio I haven't noticed a huge difference yet but I have some lacrosse games this week so I'll post after those if I see any noticeable difference in endurance which i'm hoping I do.
SIDE EFFECTS: nothing really yet but today Day 7 I have a very very subtle yellow tint not really sure if it's me being paranoid but ill keep it posted. The yellow tint thing doesn't really bother me it's the night blindness thing that i'm worried about so for now 25mg 2x a day
Overall: strength and weight are up along with my appetite, and another thing that seems to be going well is my mood and libido, I went to the club the other night for my friends birthday and women seemed to be approaching me with very little effort so I don't know if it's some pheromone thing or just confidence but sh** I like it!!

Broda what times seemed to work best for you?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I'd say give it at least an hour beforehand. I would take a 25mg dose literally 20 minutes before working out sometimes and that's when it seemed to happen to me.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Alright thanks i'll keep that in mind. I've been dosing it at about an hour and a half before the gym but I got to remember not to do that next time i'm cramped for time or something.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Day 8, I was super hungry just like I've been for the past couple of days, but my weight is up 5.5 from last Monday. I had a chest workout today and I seemed to be able to put more weight up in the first few workouts but i think i tired myself out to fast because the rest of the workout seemed long. Other than that i felt more Full and pumped during the workout, and I look more vascular. Tomorrow is back and bi's and a lacrosse game that night so should be a good test.

Side Effects: Things seemed more yellow today and transitions in rooms are different. Might be switching to 5 on 2 off all depends on the night situation

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Day 8, I was super hungry just like I've been for the past couple of days, but my weight is up 5.5 from last Monday. I had a chest workout today and I seemed to be able to put more weight up in the first few workouts but i think i tired myself out to fast because the rest of the workout seemed long. Other than that i felt more Full and pumped during the workout, and I look more vascular. Tomorrow is back and bi's and a lacrosse game that night so should be a good test.

Side Effects: Things seemed more yellow today and transitions in rooms are different. Might be switching to 5 on 2 off all depends on the night situation

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I haven't gained any more weight since yesterday, felt strong throughout the workout but nothing crazy. I had a lacrosse game tonight and my cardio seemed to be doing much better than normal and I played hard throughout the game and a result of that my arms got the living s*** beat out of them so i'm probably doing legs tomorrow.
SideEffects: yellow tint was on after my evening workout,and my skin looks like its about to breakout.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
I haven't gained any more weight since yesterday, felt strong throughout the workout but nothing crazy. I had a lacrosse game tonight and my cardio seemed to be doing much better than normal and I played hard throughout the game and a result of that my arms got the living s*** beat out of them so i'm probably doing legs tomorrow.
SideEffects: yellow tint was on after my evening workout,and my skin looks like its about to breakout.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Are you taking enough support supps?

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Probably not. What do you think would be good to use?

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Th Leg workout felt strong i kept it pretty fast pace while increasing the weight that I normally rep, and I did "power yoga" after that. Not as sore today as i thought i would be, I did arms,calves, and trap's today at the gym i decided to do trap's because are gym just got some chains so I'll probably throw some of the chains into my lifts next week. Other than that i felt really pumped in the gym today and felt strong, o and I went on a 2 mile run and felt that I could have gone much farther.

Sides: yellow tint and a little different walking into lit rooms but i'll be switching to 5 on 2 off just because i want to save a little s4 to make it last longer, it seems to be vanishing or leaking.

I just added PrimalJAx by bodytech from vitamenshoppe to the mix so hopefully this helps does anyone see a problem with this conflicting or anything?

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Well decided to put an ending to this story. I put on a total of 15 pounds and still look leaner, My bench went up a total of 20 pounds, Squat went up about 25 pounds, dead lift unfortunately only went up about 10 pounds but due to switching gyms and being back in school i missed some heavy back days. All around I am stronger and much fuller looking I seemed to benefit more from the osta i believe because i started noticing most of the gains about 4 weeks in. I really can't believe the results myself to tell you the truth but i'm sure I won't mind giving it another try in a few months. I will be starting a mini pct tomorrow.

Side Effects: yellow tint, and slight adjustment problems, nothing really you guys haven't heard i'm sure. I didn't really see any issues from taking osta either.

tyyguy

tyyguy

Awards
Well decided to put an ending to this story. I put on a total of 15 pounds and still look leaner, My bench went up a total of 20 pounds, Squat went up about 25 pounds, dead lift unfortunately only went up about 10 pounds but due to switching gyms and being back in school i missed some heavy back days. All around I am stronger and much fuller looking I seemed to benefit more from the osta i believe because i started noticing most of the gains about 4 weeks in. I really can't believe the results myself to tell you the truth but i'm sure I won't mind giving it another try in a few months. I will be starting a mini pct tomorrow.

Side Effects: yellow tint, and slight adjustment problems, nothing really you guys haven't heard i'm sure. I didn't really see any issues from taking osta either.