Cant gain weight sustaplex 325

allan88

Awards
hHey new to the post.. I have been taking sustaplex 325 for about a little over 2 weeks now i pin 1ml e3d (delt) no pain.. I am 24 160lb 5ft 9in with little to no fat. I have been on about 150g-200g protein ed and about 3500 in calories train 5days a week, dont do ANY cardio beacuse of the problem of not gaining any weight.. i just started taking a weight gainer for 4 days now called muscle juice which gives me around 1000k calories... same weight as i started but i am getting the strength max bench went up from 185 to 220 i am getting stronger just no weight.. WTF i feel like i could be seeing more results if i was to gain some weight... am i being to anxious ? anyone with a little help

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Can't comment on the compounds you're running, never tried either. If you're not gaining weight though it almost almost comes down to diet. If 3500 calories isn't enough, try 4000. Some people just have insane metabolisms and you have to keep feeding it. Also, maybe 5 days a week is too much, try 3 or 4 days in the gym.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I don't think you've trained nearly hard enough to be pinning.

Pick up a bottle of SD if you want to add weight.
Not trying to be "that guy" but are you sure it's a good idea to just suggest to him to put more steroids in his body?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No I don't think it's a good idea at all. I don't think he should be pinning or taking oral PHs off my limited knowledge of him, but it's the answer to his question.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
No I don't think it's a good idea at all. I don't think he should be pinning or taking oral PHs off my limited knowledge of him, but it's the answer to his question.
Touché lol

allan88

Awards
Haha got ya guys thanks for the post.. i think i was a little premature in posting i am reaching my 4th week and have gained 2lb but damn i am def getting stronger and i like the shorter gains i have just about finished 1bottle and have 2 more left i feel the gains coming haha