First Tren Cycle - Advice

scoobysteve

Awards
Hi Guys,

1st off I'm 5'8' approx 210 llb about 14% BF, I have been training about 3 1/2 yrs now and completed 3 Test Only cycles (I was about 150 llb when I first started training). I wan't to turn it up a notch , blast through the 16" Arm and 44" Chest Plateau etc and Lean up. This is my first post, as I have previously always just read various forums and the advice on Test Cycles has always been the same, however there seems to be 100's of different opinions on Tren.

I will start out with Tren A, so if the sides are bad I can drop it quickly (I have read lots about the sides, Insomnia, Night Sweats, Anger, Dreams, Test Shutdown Hard, etc etc) I am aware that i'll have to pin Every day, and I'm cool with that. My diet will be on point with a 5 day Split training regime. I have read that it's not a good idea to use Nolva on Tren, so I haven't included this in my PCT

Weeks 1-8 Trenbolone Acetate 50mcg a day
Weeks 1-10 Testosterone Prop 100mcg a day
Weeks 3-10 HCG 1000iu/wk. 2 pins of 500iu per wk
Weeks 1-10 Armidex 1mg tab eod
Weeks 12-16 Clomid 100/50/50/50mg/daily

Any Advice ?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I am assuming you are meaning mg when typing mcg. Cabergoline would be a good thing to have on hand during this cycle.

Night sweats and ****ed up dreams are par for the course, but also beware of prolactin sides.

I see nothing inherently wrong in your doses although never been too read up on hcg.

scoobysteve

Awards
Sorry, I did mean mg not mcg for the Test and Tren. I have read about the Caber on a few threads, is this something I should take anyway or only if I get prolactin sides ?

prider

prider

Awards
you should watch carefully your BP. Tren is damn strong.

scoobysteve

Awards
Thanks Prider, there is a health centre 5 mins from where I live that offer free Blood Pressure tests, I plan on going a couple of times during my cycle. That's another reason I'm using Acetate rather than Ethanate, so I can get it out of my system quickly should any problems arise. What do you think of my PCT ?

badaz10

Awards
Tren is effective and and at the same time strongly , so be carefull

scoobysteve

Awards
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice, I'm aware of the effects/sides of Tren, that's why I'll be taking Tren A, so it will be out of my system in a few days, should I have issues I can't cope with. I've Probably done somewhere in the region of 80-100 hrs of research over the past 3 months of Tren (literally an hour or 2 every week night) I'm pretty sure my Cycle is solid, but I want to run it by more experienced guys on here, primarily with regards to the PCT.

prider

prider

Awards
Thanks Prider, there is a health centre 5 mins from where I live that offer free Blood Pressure tests, I plan on going a couple of times during my cycle. That's another reason I'm using Acetate rather than Ethanate, so I can get it out of my system quickly should any problems arise. What do you think of my PCT ?
pct is fine. just add some omega3's in there and keep some Caber in hand.

scoobysteve

Awards
Thanks Prider, I take Omega 3-6-9 twice daily anyway. I have read about Caber previously, but I haven't been able to find out why or what for. I'll happily get some, but I don't know when I should take it, what sides does it help/prevent/reduce ?

prider

prider

Awards
well....tren is very powerfull and it might mess up your thyroid hormones too. You should ask someone who knows the drug better. Don't rush to start the cycle.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
goto your doctor and say you have restless leg syndrome and that you have read that pramipexole will help it is a great prolactin blocker and its cheap and 99.9% pure cuz it is pharmacy
Sorry, I did mean mg not mcg for the Test and Tren. I have read about the Caber on a few threads, is this something I should take anyway or only if I get prolactin sides ?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
goto your doctor and say you have restless leg syndrome and that you have read that pramipexole will help it is a great prolactin blocker and its cheap and 99.9% pure cuz it is pharmacy
Wouldn't be as upfront like this though. I'd say just tell him symptoms of rls then see what medicine he'll give you. Hope you strike gold

prider

prider

Awards
He also needs a progesterone inhibitor