Slin Pins for quads and shoulders.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i am Ken The Eagle, and i am a total p..sy when it comes to injections LMAO... just wondering if its a good thing to pin with slins on quads or shoulders (mainly to avoid pining on a nerve or even worse, touching a bone D: ) . also, since i have a mix of HCG and B vitamins, the directions say that it should be intramuscular and no sub Q ... so if that is the case i will be injecting HCG on quads, and test on butt LOL.

anyone?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Not long enough and won't get obsorbed. I use 1" in my quad, 1.5" in my glute and IF I injected in my shoulder I would use 5/8"

Izzetmaster

Awards
Hi guys, i am Ken The Eagle, and i am a total p..sy when it comes to injections LMAO... just wondering if its a good thing to pin with slins on quads or shoulders (mainly to avoid pining on a nerve or even worse, touching a bone D: ) . also, since i have a mix of HCG and B vitamins, the directions say that it should be intramuscular and no sub Q ... so if that is the case i will be injecting HCG on quads, and test on butt LOL.

anyone?
Unless you have legs that belong on a 13 year old girl, you won't be touching your damn femur with a 1"-1 1/2" needle.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
he weighs 175lbs? i weighed 190 really low bf and i used 5/8 in my quad for the whole cycle but and inch is better
Not long enough and won't get obsorbed. I use 1" in my quad, 1.5" in my glute and IF I injected in my shoulder I would use 5/8"

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Could use slin in your quads for HCG, but test is gonna take half a day for an injection.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
This is 100% wrong.
I have no problems when I pin so I am not wrong... A slin needle to inject test, deca, tren or whatever compound you re using is too short (for me)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the response, ill be pinning on quads (hcg)... ive heard some awful stories, specially that HCG intra muscular is painful... and then quads are kind of messy (too many nerves D:, i got a friend who pinned on quad and kaboom, he got a cramp and couldnt move the leg for lik 30 minutes ).... oh my.... if i use my logic (lets say i have low bf levels) , the slin will for sure hit the muscle... i was thinking about pinning with slin because it is hcg...altho ive heard interesting things about even injecting test sub q... so if i have low bf levels, a slin pin would work wheter it reach the muscle or not, but it was a theory... now that i have the measurment of the right pins for those muscles, i will still try to experiment with slins (just for the hcg). but with test i will do all intramuscular (including delts), i will get a female friend to pin me LOL, but when she is not avaiable, i got to have some other spots where i can pin myself (my shaking hands wouldnt let me pin on my butt haha)... now if someone could reinforce the theory of injecting test sub q? ... heck i will try to be 5% bf on this cycle lol... so sub Q injections will be hard to do ayways LOL

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1/2" slip pin is fine for anything in the quads and delts......done it with Test P and Test E with no ill effect.. Glute IMs are still the easiest for me

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
also.....why are you doing IM HCG injections as opposed to SubQ into say your belly fat? with a teeny tiny slin pin? I've never heard of this, I've always done GH, Hcg and slin SubQ in my fat ass lower belly :D

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
also.....why are you doing IM HCG injections as opposed to SubQ into say your belly fat? with a teeny tiny slin pin? I've never heard of this, I've always done GH, Hcg and slin SubQ in my fat ass lower belly :D
LOL good question!, well i have this hcg mixed with b vitamins (it only says to pin intra muscular, so i guess thats because the b vitamins?) i am new to pinning so maybe i am stupid hahaha... but yeah, this hcg is pharma grade and the mix is already done, couldnt separate the vitamins from the hcg... im still searching for only HCG (no mix), when i get that i will return to sub Q injections (i already got bac water)... also, i will try to get very low bf levels, so i guess it will be hard to inject sub q on belly, thats when it comes plan b (intra muscular HCG)... i know you are lean, how do you manage to pin sub Q on that six pack ? :D (tips will be appreciated LOL)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL good question!, well i have this hcg mixed with b vitamins (it only says to pin intra muscular, so i guess thats because the b vitamins?) i am new to pinning so maybe i am stupid hahaha... but yeah, this hcg is pharma grade and the mix is already done, couldnt separate the vitamins from the hcg... im still searching for only HCG (no mix), when i get that i will return to sub Q injections (i already got bac water)... also, i will try to get very low bf levels, so i guess it will be hard to inject sub q on belly, thats when it comes plan b (intra muscular HCG)... i know you are lean, how do you manage to pin sub Q on that six pack ? :D (tips will be appreciated LOL)
I believe hCG and B vitamins can both be administered IM or SubQ....I'm not sure which method is BEST, but I think either way "works"....as for me, I ALWAYS have at least some lower belly fat even when I am really lean :D its the last thing to go (If it decides to go at all LMFAO)....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I believe hCG and B vitamins can both be administered IM or SubQ....I'm not sure which method is BEST, but I think either way "works"....as for me, I ALWAYS have at least some lower belly fat even when I am really lean :D its the last thing to go (If it decides to go at all LMFAO)....
LOL i guess this will be the only time that i will be pleased with lower fat belly (i will be like, pleaseeee dont go) haha... thanks brah, this ease my mind, if theres no problem with b vitamins i will go sub q for sure. for what i read the only advantage of intra muscular is that it goes faster into the bloodstream. but both will work just intra muscular faster i guess. and when my girl is not avaiable to pin me, i will experiment with slins on shoulders or quads (will try not to do that often tho)

and well 1 month and a half left to cycle!, my hands are already shaky :D this is going to be an epic log ! haha

emantest

emantest

Awards

anyone?
Get some ethyl chloride to use Pre inject. It's a topical anesthetic and works great. I clean glute with alcohol spray site then draw up test. No pain pop.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Get some ethyl chloride to use Pre inject. It's a topical anesthetic and works great. I clean glute with alcohol spray site then draw up test. No pain pop.
hey thanks a lot for the suggestion, will look into it, whatever it takes to ease the pain LOL, reps!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL i guess this will be the only time that i will be pleased with lower fat belly (i will be like, pleaseeee dont go) haha... thanks brah, this ease my mind, if theres no problem with b vitamins i will go sub q for sure. for what i read the only advantage of intra muscular is that it goes faster into the bloodstream. but both will work just intra muscular faster i guess. and when my girl is not avaiable to pin me, i will experiment with slins on shoulders or quads (will try not to do that often tho)

and well 1 month and a half left to cycle!, my hands are already shaky :D this is going to be an epic log ! haha
I hate to say it but if/when you run that log? "the guys" won't allow it....it will end up getting deleted one way or the other.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
250mg/mL Test E
Holy hell. It takes me 20-25 seconds using a 25g 1" pin on my quads. Wtf. Do you heat yours significantly before inject?
true....but there is a bro law against putting your own lines in your own sig :D
I'm going to be angry if you change your current sig.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Holy hell. It takes me 20-25 seconds using a 25g 1" pin on my quads. Wtf. Do you heat yours significantly before inject?I'm going to be angry if you change your current sig.
you guys BOTH got me beat LOL....25g 1" takes me MANY minutes to inject, and sometimes it seems to be not moving at all, despite heavy pressure on the plunger....Guess it has something to do with being room temperature and maybe thicker stuff? Also might just be a bad spot, who knows....I try to move slowly anyways, seems better to inject slowly rather than quickly...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it but if/when you run that log? "the guys" won't allow it....it will end up getting deleted one way or the other.
true, but that olddawg got banned for being an idiot (a friend of mine calls him OLD DOG haha), because i wasnt the bad one i didnt asked for problems, he just came from nowhere, to have some fun, i guess after that, guys will be easy on me (theres only 5 of them, and theres 4 left LMAO), because i only want to share an informative log, based on my own extensive studies. in fact ive never saw this exact cycle before (similar yes) but this will be a good reference i guess (now its matter of time to know if i did the right thing or not LOL). dbol, halodrol, test, proviron, proper hcg use, PCT details (how i feel, ect)... ive found that if you include dht and test base to muscle builders, you make a very pleasant cycle. i applied it before with tren, 1-t and androhard (the most pleasant cycle ive run TBH)... now is time to do it full time, 12 weeks and pinning wohoo0o0

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
true, but that olddawg got banned for being an idiot (a friend of mine calls him OLD DOG haha), because i wasnt the bad one i didnt asked for problems, he just came from nowhere, to have some fun, i guess after that, guys will be easy on me (theres only 5 of them, and theres 4 left LMAO), because i only want to share an informative log, based on my own extensive studies. in fact ive never saw this exact cycle before (similar yes) but this will be a good reference i guess (now its matter of time to know if i did the right thing or not LOL). dbol, halodrol, test, proviron, proper hcg use, PCT details (how i feel, ect)... ive found that if you include dht and test base to muscle builders, you make a very pleasant cycle.
they do seem to have calmed down....but OD can make a new account, they are free and emails are plentiful :D we'll see what happens when the time comes....

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
they do seem to have calmed down....but OD can make a new account, they are free and emails are plentiful :D we'll see what happens when the time comes....
LOL!, do not give him ideas ROFL... meh, he can bring it, he will have no arguments to show against my cycle, ive only heard good things about it, so i am pretty confident. i hope old dawg treated his rabies, so if he comes, he wont be spreading the disease to this site LOL

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
22 gauge, 1.5 inch right into the adductor longus. I use the same needle on my delts. 100mg twice a week for trt and i've had no problems.

Man up, it'll get easier as you pin more often.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
22 gauge, 1.5 inch right into the adductor longus. I use the same needle on my delts. 100mg twice a week for trt and i've had no problems.

Man up, it'll get easier as you pin more often.
Yeah i figured, i guess after the first pin, everything will go smooth(i hope so LOL), thanks for the resonse my friend.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i figured, i guess after the first pin, everything will go smooth(i hope so LOL), thanks for the resonse my friend.
Yeah, i was skeptical too. The first couple pins i did were kind of nerve racking just for the simple fact that i was going to be sticking this long ass needle into my muscle lol. But now it's just second nature and i don't even pay any mind to sticking it in now.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I vote 1" for quads and 5/8" for delts. I don't stick it in my ass :D
.5inch for everything.........like rodja said, 10seconds
and the day i pin and hit my fkn bone, ken, ill give up the gym

out of curiosity, i had this impression from reading your posts ken, that you had alot of experience, seems like you are just parrotting info, no?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 175lbs, wouldn't a grocery store be more apropos as opposed to pinning?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why would they delete the log?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 175lbs, wouldn't a grocery store be more apropos as opposed to pinning?
I think judging that fact on weight is a bad way of doing it. TBH. History on training and what the person's composition is a better way of judging. Just my personal opinion though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think judging that fact on weight is a bad way of doing it. TBH. History on training and what the person's composition is a better way of judging. Just my personal opinion though.
With the amount of cycles that OP has run, he should be much larger and/or leaner than he is.

Hookbeard

Hookbeard

Awards
Ippy? Is that you?!

Anyway, it doesnt matter how you inject - intramuscluarly or sub-c, it will get into your blood either way. Certain areas have quicker absorbtion rates than others due to differing blood supplies although which is the best area seems to be the subject of conflicting data. see (note ive had to take out the www bits as ive not got 50 posts so cant do links!) :

ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/233954 which shows the delts and vastus Lateralis (the outer part of the quad) as the quickest absorbing.

Compared to page 97 of: afboard.com/library/minto.pdf which shows 1ml of deca absorbed better from the gluteal than the delt.

As the first link uses an antibiotic rather than actual gear, I would be tempted to say the second link is more accurate for our purposes though. Personal experience for me shows the glute to be the best absorbed too.

Dont forget that the larger the volume injected, the less efficiently the absorbtion will be. As a rule the smaller the volume, the better absorbed it will be - see: jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.short. Hence you get more "bang for your buck" injecting 1ml every day of the week than 3.5ml twice a week.

Also if you are pinning a large volume sub-c then you run a greater risk of a granuloma or other complication. That is why large volumes, especially oils which disperse more slowly, are always best put IM. If it is water based like HCG or vitamins, then it doesnt matter so much (provide the volume of the inject is sensible).

By the way, you are stacking dbol with halodrol? You must hate your liver!

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, i am Ken The Eagle, and i am a total p..sy when it comes to injections LMAO...
My wife has to take progesterone shots right now (2 months pregnant), every day. She's on day 50. She's doing 1cc a day through a 1.5" 23ga into her glutes and quads all by herself, and she's only 115lb. Just get over it and pin it!