question for next cycle..

Viking23

Awards
A few years ago I ran two cycles of dbol separated each by a year. however, I had no idea what i was doing because I was convinced by some friends who were all big time high school football players which ended up having no clue what they were doing . My question is did I possibly damage my endocrine system being that both cycles where only 25 mg ed for 4 weeks with no pct. And would it be alright to run another cycle now, which is two years later? Im sorry if these were dumb questions just worried about my body.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
A few years ago I ran two cycles of dbol separated each by a year. however, I had no idea what i was doing because I was convinced by some friends who were all big time high school football players which ended up having no clue what they were doing . My question is did I possibly damage my endocrine system being that both cycles where only 25 mg ed for 4 weeks. And would it be alright to run another cycle now, which is two years later? Im sorry if these were dumb questions just worried about my body.
Only bloods will tell what damage was done and to what extent... What cycle were you thinking of doing now?

Viking23

Awards
I have test e, tbol, and sd on hand. I was planning on running tbol for 6 weeks at 40/50 mg ed. I have clomid, nolva, and adex on hand as well. I think im going to use the nolva for the tbol pct along with daa and erase. plus all the support supps

Viking23

Awards
Only bloods will tell what damage was done and to what extent... What cycle were you thinking of doing now?
I was also thinking I can run the sd for 6 weeks at 10 mg ed but in order to do that wouldnt I have to split each pill cuz of the short half life?

string11

Awards
go see a doctor if your worried.. it will put your mind at ease

string11

Awards
i have done the same in the past worrying on discussion threads... it doesn't help until you can get some professional help... good luck