Second cycle, What to do

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
Hey everyone, I was wondering what you think about what I should do. My First cycle was Halodrol and I am thinking about running a superdrol cycle in late december, do you think these are two close? I am looking for a good four week cycle to get cut and make some serious lean gains, If you can think of a better PH/DS to take let me know! Thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey everyone, I was wondering what you think about what I should do. My First cycle was Halodrol and I am thinking about running a superdrol cycle in late december, do you think these are two close? I am looking for a good four week cycle to get cut and make some serious lean gains, If you can think of a better PH/DS to take let me know! Thanks
First off...Some data: Age , stats (unless you areally are 5'8" and 164lbs) and When did you finish PCT for Halo and how was your PCT supplemented?

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
Age 21 5'8 172 been lifting hard for three years now pct was nolva30/30/25/20 pct revulsion black 5g dAA milk thistle and fish oil throughout cycle finished it a week ago today

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I would push the superdrol back, work your way up to it a little slower know what I mean? Plenty of stronger compounds than hdrol that aren't quite as harsh as SD. Why not try mechabol, epi, or trenavar?

mralph1124

mralph1124

Awards
I just don't know enough about those compounds , that was a main purpose of this thread was to feel out other compounds, preferably with less shutdown than super, I wouldn't mind one that's not more toxic on the liver as halo

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Do some research. They're all compounds with plenty of information floating around

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3