How does this look for a first cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

How does this look for a first cycle?

1. New Member

How does this look for a first cycle?

I've decided to stock up on some 1-test and 4AD powder now that the ban is coming in January. For my first cycle, I plan on buying 2 bottles of T-Gel, and putting 10G of 1-test in 1 bottle, and 10G of 4AD in the other. I would be doing 1 pump of each bottle, twice daily, which would be 334mg of each dailly for 30 days. Nolva PCT for 4 weeks - 60mg, 60mg, 45mg, 30mg. Does anyone think 334mg of 1-test is a bit much for a first cycle?

BTW, I broke my ankle(requiring surgery) in July, so I won't be starting this cycle untill January or so(or whenever I can resume heavy squats and deadlifts). Heres what I looked like pre-injury.
    5'10 185lbs (natural, obviously)
    http://mywebpage.netscape.com/GoTtAg...ASH/front1.jpg

2. I know nothing...

I think it's a bit too much for first cycle, 200mg of 1-t will be perfect for you, you can run higher dose of 4-ad if you want.
  3. Banned

Who sell's this T-Get stuff, and do I understand right...it's just the stuff you mix powder with to make a transdermal solution...
    •   

4. Registered User

run it for 6 weeks it takes about 2.5 weeks before you feel anything from either PH you'll be much happier running it longer
  5. New Member

Thanks guys. I'm freakin horrible at math. 200mg 1-test ED for 6 weeks would come out to 8.4 grams. Now if I put that in a bottle of T-gel, how many mls per day would I need? How about running 4AD at 400mg ED for 6 weeks? That won't fit in 1 bottle. I understand if you guys don't feel like doing the math for me... but it(math) is not my strong point.

Thanks,

Kawi636
  6. New Member

You can buy it a custom nutrition or nutra planet
  7. Board Supporter

Thanks guys. I'm freakin horrible at math. 200mg 1-test ED for 6 weeks would come out to 8.4 grams. Now if I put that in a bottle of T-gel, how many mls per day would I need? How about running 4AD at 400mg ED for 6 weeks?
    I would buy 2 bottles of T-gel and put some 4ad & 1t in each. Maybe put 6g of 4ad and 3g of 1t in each that would give you the 2:1 ratio of 4ad:1t. Each bottle will be used for 3 wks (20 days to make it simple). T-gel has 120ml per bottle. Divide the 120ml by the 20 days and you will dose 6ml per day (3ml; twice a day). That will give you 300mg of 4ad and 150mg of 1t per day. For a first cycle, this may be a reasonable amount for you. If you are really set on the higher daily doses in your post, you will probably need to go with 3 bottles of T-gel and and do 8ml a day (2X4ml). I think 10 gms of powder is pretty much maxing out the t-gels abilities so I don't think you could just cram all of your powder into 2 t-gels. Oh, and use an oral syringe to dose the gel. It's more accurate and less hassle (no clogs) than the pump.

dd
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    I would buy 2 bottles of T-gel and put some 4ad & 1t in each. Maybe put 6g of 4ad and 3g of 1t in each that would give you the 2:1 ratio of 4ad:1t. Each bottle will be used for 3 wks (20 days to make it simple). T-gel has 120ml per bottle. Divide the 120ml by the 20 days and you will dose 6ml per day (3ml; twice a day). That will give you 300mg of 4ad and 150mg of 1t per day. For a first cycle, this may be a reasonable amount for you. If you are really set on the higher daily doses in your post, you will probably need to go with 3 bottles of T-gel and and do 8ml a day (2X4ml). I think 10 gms of powder is pretty much maxing out the t-gels abilities so I don't think you could just cram all of your powder into 2 t-gels. Oh, and use an oral syringe to dose the gel. It's more accurate and less hassle (no clogs) than the pump.

dd
    Thanks, I appreciate your help I will most likely follow your recommendation as it would probably be a good idea to keep doses low and see how I react.
  9. Board Supporter

Kawi636, I just noticed your age. It is my personal opinion, and the general stance of this board, that persons under the age of 21 should not be using these compounds. In fact, not starting until 23 - 25 would be even better. I'm not going to preach. Just make sure you read, read, read, research, and learn everything you can about the compounds you are considering. Pay special attention to any information you can find on the downside of younger folks using ph, ps, & aas. Ultimately it is your decision to make. Just make sure it is a well educated and thought out decision on your part. Don't rush in.

dd
  10. Board Supporter

Not to confuse the issue unnecessarily, but if I were you, I would mix the 1-Test and 4AD separately so that you can adjust doses of both compounds as your cycle progresses if needed.

I personally couldn't get 10g 1-T to dissolve in the 120ml of T-Gel. Rather about 7.5 grams was the limit give or take. 4AD dissolves much easier in my experience.

I suggest either buying more bottles of T-gel or looking into Power-Gel from powernutrition since it is 240ml/bottle and will definitely hold more powder.

Simple way to get the math right every time. Just take...

Grams powder divided by milliliters in bottle. That will tell you how much you are getting in a milliliter.
  11. SJA
    dead sexy wino

I think he meant milligrams of powder
  12. New Member

I also had problems dissolving the powder in T-gel. I tried 5 g 1-T and 5 g 4AD but my dumb ass dumped all 10g in at once. After several hot water baths and shaking with a marble in the bottle I still have some chunks of powder. Whatever you decide, add small amounts at a time.
  13. New Member

Ive had the same problem putting 8.5g into t-gel many baths and marble
    its still rough texture. Hes a pretty big dude i think he shouldnt start so low.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How does this look for 1st cycle?
    By dMann009 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:25 PM
  2. HOW DOES THIS LOOK FOR BULKING
    By FADAWN in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:45 PM
  4. how does this look for a teen mass stack??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. How does this look for a cut?
    By AM07 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 03:36 PM