First time users Deca and Sus

Roidbra

Awards
First time hitting up a cycle , going to be doing deca 350 and sus 250, what you rekon people my stats : 93kilos 183cm bulk build

Attachments

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
At that BF , and small amount of muscle mass you should not be cycling AAS...At all!! Get your diet in check, pick up the Starting Strength or 5x5 training program. Learn to train properly, diet properly, and to modify your body composition naturally. After doing that and with some experience down the road (some years...) perhaps then think about cycling...for now...seriously, anyone who gives him a cycle idea is only gonna do him wrong!

Come on bro, hop on the nutrition and training forum, I'll spot yah some help there first.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Strongly agree with Celorza's post above.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Strongly agree with Celorza's post above.
Thanks brother, I just don't like people thinking AAS is a shortcut to the desired Physique we all crave...IMHO we reach that physique naturally, and THEN we find out we want MORE...thats what AAS is for...for destroying natural boundaries after years of learning about your body, training, and response to tweaks in your program...If you don't know all this, Juice is not even gonna do anything good to you but land you in TRT land...

Jitbjake88

Awards
At that bf you are more prone to estro sides. Reach your natty platue before considering gear.

Jitbjake88

Awards
Nothing wrong with trt bro. Been on it for yrs. Blast cruise is the preferred method of cycling. Maintaining all your gains, and not going the the unwanted pct crash.

Roidbra

Awards
Iv been dieting meal 1: 5 egg whites, protien shake Dorian Yates tempo lean mass, meal 2: multigrain slices spring water tuna and Oates, meal 3: chicken breast , brown rice, brocli, Meal 4: after workout protien shake and compare chicken and brocli , meal 5: Oates honey and apple , I do cardio 15incline start and at the end of a workout all the time 5-10minutes is there anything wrong guys let me know

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Thanks brother, I just don't like people thinking AAS is a shortcut to the desired Physique we all crave...IMHO we reach that physique naturally, and THEN we find out we want MORE...thats what AAS is for...for destroying natural boundaries after years of learning about your body, training, and response to tweaks in your program...If you don't know all this, Juice is not even gonna do anything good to you but land you in TRT land...
A lot of ppl that are "regulars" here cycle ph/AAS (when they aren't necessarily in the right BF range) and we don't bash them... Just saying

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you might want tl diet hard for six months and see where you are at? How old are you? Also with your chest deca and test is asking for trouble, i would run test c weeks1-12, epistane wks 1-4, and masteron(injectable) or primobolan(injectable) for weeks 5-12. Epistane could be switched with anavar or winny and the masteron or primo could be switched with furuza or stano, RUN it with a dht based compound and have adex or letro on side, wait on deca or 19norandrogens until you see how you respond to aromatizable steroids first(test in this case) That would be my advice, you should lose 3-4%bf and gain some muscle first at least 2%bf and for pct have clomid or torem or nolva( also need daa an aromatase inhibitor ran inversely with the serm(clomid/nolva or torem) and maybe a cortisol control(lean extreme driven sports) good luck
A lot of ppl that are "regulars" here cycle ph/AAS (when they aren't necessarily in the right BF range) and we don't bash them... Just saying

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep the dieting strong until you're at 15% or less. Then you can maybe start worrying about AAS.

How long have you been lifting and dieting? Also increase your cardio to 40+ minutes, walk at steep incline or jog.

What's your training split?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think these same people have an appreciable amount of muscle mass that is obscured by the fat, the OP seems to have the BF and no real appreciable muscle mass. that is the difference, in some of the cases at least...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i would agree
I think these same people have an appreciable amount of muscle mass that is obscured by the fat, the OP seems to have the BF and no real appreciable muscle mass. that is the difference, in some of the cases at least...

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I concur and appreciate your avatar.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Just do it, stick & pin away. Learn the hard way as we all must do. :footinmouth:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its also about this being a first time cycle, with someone who might be towards the younger (early 20s) side.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Agreed with above posts take ur time and build natty then get on gear its not a magic pill when ur on roids u still have to train and eat right and if u cant do that then gear would just be a waste of cash but ur gonna do what u want thats just my .02

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
You should train hard for atleast a year then you can start researching anabolics. Don't fill your head with bubblegum and rainbows, when you cant even bench your bodyweight, or squat 1.5x your bodyweight.

Jitbjake88

Awards
^ worst advise ever. This board is full of tards. Theres a lot of people that can bench their own weight that aren't ready for gear.

Jitbjake88

Awards
Iv been dieting meal 1: 5 egg whites, protien shake Dorian Yates tempo lean mass, meal 2: multigrain slices spring water tuna and Oates, meal 3: chicken breast , brown rice, brocli, Meal 4: after workout protien shake and compare chicken and brocli , meal 5: Oates honey and apple , I do cardio 15incline start and at the end of a workout all the time 5-10minutes is there anything wrong guys let me know
your diet=****.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i agree strength has nothing to do with someone being ready to use aas
^ worst advise ever. This board is full of tards. Theres a lot of people that can bench their own weight that aren't ready for gear.