Beat for recomp epi hdrol or androseries ?

  1. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Beat for recomp epi hdrol or androseries ?


    What's best for a recomp cycle I know andromass androhard and androlean would all be great and im looking at maybe shipping them from America would could me a lot more than say hdrol or epi which I can easily get here.

    I know the androseries has great feedback for recomping androhard has amazing feedback.

    I wanna cut and get ripped as much as I can but my question is is epistane more effective as its methyl or would the androseries be just as good if epistane was the better choice is rather just go with that or hdrol.

    Who has used both ?? Any feedback much appreciated and could save me a lot of dollar lol

  2. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

    I hate the andro products. Didnt respond to any of them, but thats just me. Gave them a fare shot tho. I would use hdrol or epi as both cut me up prettty nice while throwing on some muscle. If u really wanna stay dry go with epi 40/50/60/60/60/60 or something like that. I usually go 60mg all the way through
  3. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    I hate the andro products. Didnt respond to any of them, but thats just me. Gave them a fare shot tho. I would use hdrol or epi as both cut me up prettty nice while throwing on some muscle. If u really wanna stay dry go with epi 40/50/60/60/60/60 or something like that. I usually go 60mg all the way through
    Really what andro cycles did you use and how long for and what was the results ?? Have you used hdrol and epi what result did you get from them to ??

    I've read good things a about androhard. It your comments makes me think twice about spending so much on them when epi and hdrol are so cheap
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    broda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    24702
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%

    Androhard + Epi seems to be a popular stack.
  5. New Member
    figdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

    hdrol and epi are sick. ive gained 18+ lbs on each of them for 8 weeks. Ive used Lean, Hard, and Mass. Mass and Hard together for 8 weeks. Lean solo for 6 weeks. Just gained water on the ahard amass cycle. No real strength gains, just water weight really. On aLean i felt nothing. Like zero, so im never goiing back to them.
  6. New Member
    frostbite116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    90.23%

    androhard seems to be a good test base and i personally agree as i tried androbulk and did not like it one bit. deff over priced but some pple on here will say i dident have my nutirion down but for a product that costed 220 for one bottle i hated it completely and it dident do anything. epi i loved cut me up so nice but deff need a test base as the sides suck
  7. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    hdrol and epi are sick. ive gained 18+ lbs on each of them for 8 weeks. Ive used Lean, Hard, and Mass. Mass and Hard together for 8 weeks. Lean solo for 6 weeks. Just gained water on the ahard amass cycle. No real strength gains, just water weight really. On aLean i felt nothing. Like zero, so im never goiing back to them.
    Thanks for your reply you used hdrol or epi for 8 weeks I thought six week was supposed to be the max ?? Think I'll stick to epi an hdrol thanks for your feedback appreciate it a lot
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I am not going to give you my opinion, because it would be supported by an obvious bias. If you decide to try the androseries, hit me up for a discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by broda View Post
    Androhard + Epi seems to be a popular stack.
    ^^^This has been a very popular stack for your needs

  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^This has been a very popular stack for your needs
    The only issue I could see is dry joints for those sensitive to it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I am not going to give you my opinion, because it would be supported by an obvious bias. If you decide to try the androseries, hit me up for a discount.
    I would still like your view even though you are a rep your code won't help me as primordial won't ship to the uk lol sigh
  12. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,008
    Rep Power
    2116527
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Last summer I did Epi and AL for 6 weeks and it cut me up nice. I loved it. Didn't get to do it this summer bcause of the al delay and went with Epi 6 weeks followed by stanodrol for 3 weeks than pct (currently on it). I would do:
    Epi-30/30/30/45/45/45
    AL-recommended dose for 8 weeks than pct.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  13. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Last summer I did Epi and AL for 6 weeks and it cut me up nice. I loved it. Didn't get to do it this summer bcause of the al delay and went with Epi 6 weeks followed by stanodrol for 3 weeks than pct (currently on it). I would do:
    Epi-30/30/30/45/45/45
    AL-recommended dose for 8 weeks than pct.
    Good idea never thought about epi stacked with androlean v3 that could be a good shout
  14. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,008
    Rep Power
    2116527
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life

    Good idea never thought about epi stacked with androlean v3 that could be a good shout
    Excellent stack. You will love it. Trust me
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Excellent stack. You will love it. Trust me
    Given the new AL is more efficient in terms of fat loss I would think you might like this one even more

  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    I would still like your view even though you are a rep your code won't help me as primordial won't ship to the uk lol sigh
    My suggestion was going to be Epi/Lean.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  17. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    My suggestion was going to be Epi/Lean.
    ^^^^this. I am putting my friend on that stack right before he goes into a photo shoot for a fitness magazine.

    Run the stack like this...

    Epi: 0/30/30/40/40/50/50/0
    AL: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    Epi in the middle six weeks.

    I ran a helladrol/androhard stack and was thoroughly impressed. This is what I ran:

    Helladrol: 0/50/75/100/100/100/100/0
    Androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

    Both stacks will give you what you're looking for, just keep a clean dense diet.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  18. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,008
    Rep Power
    2116527
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    1.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Given the new AL is more efficient in terms of fat loss I would think you might like this one even more
    That's what I was thinking to myself. I tried waiting for u guys to release the v3 but ya took to long. Lol
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AH + epi is a popular cycle but isn't that a little much of DHT?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  20. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    67.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    ^^^^this. I am putting my friend on that stack right before he goes into a photo shoot for a fitness magazine.

    Run the stack like this...

    Epi: 0/30/30/40/40/50/50/0
    AL: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    Epi in the middle six weeks.

    I ran a helladrol/androhard stack and was thoroughly impressed. This is what I ran:

    Helladrol: 0/50/75/100/100/100/100/0
    Androhard: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

    Both stacks will give you what you're looking for, just keep a clean dense diet.
    Thank you so much I think I might consider both these cycles probably more tempted for Epi and lean due to lean bring best for fat loss.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    AH + epi is a popular cycle but isn't that a little much of DHT?
    It can be fairly dry to the joints.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,205
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    It can be fairly dry to the joints.
    Now that AL is out I feel that AL/epi will take over in popularity.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  23. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not too much dht as epi is not dht based or overly androgenic.

    I never was a fan of ANY nandrolone type products so I personally do not like AndroBulk ....but now with NEW AndroLean , AndroEnhance, of course good ol' AndroHard.....these products work VERY good for the lack of hpta suppression .....also can run for extended periods of time without stressing about liver STRESS.

    -Matt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. For a cut/recomp: Epi & Trenazone OR Epi & H-Drol?
    By TheMaharaja in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 11:54 AM
  3. Hdrol or epi for first time user
    By cameron1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 11:44 AM
  4. clomid for hdrol or epi cycle?
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in