What PH still available OTC?

who281

Awards
Been a while since i have looked at any supps or PH's. But i am almost 23 now and finally ready to try my first PH.

I will do my own research, would just like a list of what is still available OTC, legal, because everything i used to know is banned.

Thanks!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Andromass androhard and androbulk and androlean from primordial performance safer but more expensive

Liver protection an sups needed for hdrol and epistane both great compounds

More advanced which I do not recommend for a first or second cycle but they are tren clones tranazone .

Ultradrol and SuperDrol.

These are the mains ones.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You can get pretty much anything.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
interested in m1d black by lg sciences? let me know if you are

who281

Awards
Thanks guys, did not know epi and h-drol were still available. So first time would you guys recommend H-drol, epi, or something from primordial?

Only thing ive ever taken other than basic supps is ostarine (mk2866).

But would like to have the best gains. I will do it right, no corner cutting, cost not an issue.

Thanks again!

germ22

Awards
Anabolic stack is pretty awesome its made by Anabolic technologies I think

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hdrol, hella, pmag, epi....what are your goals?

who281

Awards
hdrol, hella, pmag, epi....what are your goals?
Just put on some lean muscle, wouldnt mind losing a little fat, but im not exactly fat as it is.

Basically ive been working out for ~7 years, i can get up to a pretty lean 230lbs but trying to get over that naturally is next to impossible for me.

So i want to try something, but nothing to crazy, least side effects possible. Only thing i really care about are possible long term sides. I can deal with the short term stuff, and will have proper support and PCT.

I'm thinking H-drol, just because i know it and epi the best. But if there is a better option im all ears.

germ22

Awards
Try some anavar if u want long term gains you'll keep its expensive but little to no sides and u keep lean mass

who281

Awards
Dont know where to find anavar, or if there are any clones?

who281

Awards
if i decide to go with h-drol...
would u guys recommend going up to 75mg? or 100mg..?
i weigh 225-230lbs.

germ22

Awards
Any reason why yoy don't wanna just run some test? I never ran hdrol I ran m1t and superdrol like 6 years ago

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
if i decide to go with h-drol...
would u guys recommend going up to 75mg? or 100mg..?
i weigh 225-230lbs.
I just went to 100 mg in week 3 . Not much in the way of sides . I'm 179 by the way

who281

Awards
Any reason why yoy don't wanna just run some test? I never ran hdrol I ran m1t and superdrol like 6 years ago
The current "source" i know for stuff like that is kind of a sketchy one. So i wouldn't trust that i am getting good quality stuff.

Basically this is legal, easy, and i know what im getting. I dnt want to start injecting unknown substances into myself and have a terrible first experience and never want to try anything again haha.