Prohormone vs. Injectable

Leftyz

Awards
It's been 2 years since I did my one and only cycle with Hdrol. I gained a little from it but strength went through the roof, so much so that I injured my shoulder doing incline dumbbell presses.
The downfall from Hdrol or any pro hormone is the harm it can cause on your liver. Even though Hdrol is considered tame on the liver, it took about 6 months for my liver values get back in the normal range. I did Nolva as pct, but maybe it was bunk?!
My question is that I'm really getting back into working out again seriously, and although I'm not running any cycle now, maybe in 3 months I will.
What are the pro/cons of running an injectable instead this time? Obviously more potent, but having to mess with pinning is a downfall, but are the side effects and long term side effects better or worse with one over the other?
What's everyone's thoughts on here, ph or aas?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's an example

PH=a car from the fast and furious...yes it's fancy and fast

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

Both will be better then your average 1992 Honda civic (Creatine) but they are a little different in terms of gains and time on as well

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert, but injecting is generally considered to be safer and more effective.

Cons are having to deal with controlled substances.

I got into designer steroids (prohormones) mainly because I couldn't source injectables.

I'm working on sourcing them, but the fact that they're controlled substances, plus the issue of potentially be scammed, sent bunk gear etc is nerve-wracking to say the least.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Here's an example

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

Both will be better then your average 1992 Honda civic (Creatine) but they are a little different in terms of gains and time on as well
We can also look at it this way to :)

PH = A bike with training wheels.

Injectable = A bike without training wheels.

Both are good choices any way you look at it, it just trying to find a trusted source for AAS is one main reason why people don't inject.

Leftyz

Awards
Is aas better in terms of liver/kidney protection, or worse?
I'm more concerned with long term safety. I know hgh has concerns with cancer growth if you have any cancer cells, so I'm too scared to touch that stuff.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Is aas better in terms of liver/kidney protection, or worse?
I'm more concerned with long term safety. I know hgh has concerns with cancer growth if you have any cancer cells, so I'm too scared to touch that stuff.
Most aas (injectables, not orals) are better for the liver then phs. No first pass = no liver stress

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Injectables (test E, Test Prop, etc.) will prevent side effects of lethargy, and loss of libido on cycle which can happen with oral DS/PH as stabdalones. Injectables tend to produce more modest and permanent gains, where as DS/PH can vary....

Pro-hormones/Designer Steroids= Pellet Rifle

Injectables/Oils= 50 caliber rifle

Husker89

Banned
Awards
OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
Injectables (test E, Test Prop, etc.) will prevent side effects of lethargy, and loss of libido on cycle which can happen with oral DS/PH as stabdalones. Injectables tend to produce more modest and permanent gains, where as DS/PH can vary....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur saying dianabol superdrol anadrol 50 are pellet guns? These are some of the strongest steroids ever created

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
Wich oral is better then let's say injectable testosteron?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is more anabolic. Methyl testosterone anadrol 50
I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
how about cheque drops idiot
I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what exactly does stronger mean then if not anabolic or androgenic??????????????????

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
ur saying dianabol superdrol anadrol 50 are pellet guns? These are some of the strongest steroids ever created
If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on

Husker89

Banned
Awards
we are on the same page dude my bad
If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now
Maybe the original compound called "superdrol" is illegal, but aren't its clones still widely and legally available???

Maybe I'm missing something, but superdrol clones are easy to buy right now.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Maybe the original compound called "superdrol" is illegal, but aren't its clones still widely and legally available???

Maybe I'm missing something, but superdrol clones are easy to buy right now.
Indeed they are still widely available through numerous outlets and sources, yes they are easy to buy, I ordered some off of amazon.com last month. But the FDA did ban all the clones, but they are not considered to be scheduled substances yet. If that makes sense....

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
This is part of what we now call the 'Grey areas' or 'grey markets'
In other words the clones are barley legal lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
No one addresses the fact that he mentions his liver values. Did you run lives support while on cycle? If not there's your problem

Jitbjake88

Awards
Pro hormones are for the weak and uneducated. Man up and get some test and tren. Leave those fancy little boxes on the shelves at ***.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
If you would have read my entire post you would have noticed I was comparing current Legal PH and DS to Injectable gear, I was NOT comparing injectable gear with oral STEROIDS like Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol etc.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Pro hormones are for the weak and uneducated. Man up and get some test and tren. Leave those fancy little boxes on the shelves at ***.
Your post is retarded their not weak and some are designer steroids as strong as aas for instance superdrol.

Also phs are safer in a sense to not being scanned and knowing what's in the product lots of dogey people seeing aas which have god knows what in them and not tested.

If phs were so weak why are they used so much and people can easily gain a stone of them.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Your post is retarded their not weak and some are designer steroids as strong as aas for instance superdrol.

Also phs are safer in a sense to not being scanned and knowing what's in the product lots of dogey people seeing aas which have god knows what in them and not tested.

If phs were so weak why are they used so much and people can easily gain a stone of them.
yup.

Also, a lot of products marketed as "prohormones" are in fact active steroids that require no conversion after ingestion.

Leftyz

Awards
Yes, I'd did run CEL Cycle Assist and PCT, I did all the precautionary things while taking Hdrol.
Maybe this is the route I'll go again since it would be easier, either Hdrol again or another PH that might be the next step up. I want to gain size, but not wet gains.
I guess my biggest complaint of doing this was when I got the Nolva from some site, to this day 2 years later, I get these phone calls soliciting Viagara and **** from India. I work for a living off my phone, if ordering this stuff online and they sell my info, I'm hesitant to do so again.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards

Because you people in the us don't have the access to unlimited pharma grade gear. Plus don't know your laws but u people are very paranoid about getting busted. So what else can you do but phs??

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
WTF, I see no mention of a good liver support here. CEL Cycle Assist is not sufficient enough for liver support. UDCA, TUDCA = BEST, Liv.52, Liver Juice, you need something solely working on your liver if a cycle hits you that hard. I don't have any liver problems from running SD solo, no supports and still my upcoming cycle includes UDCA. Being precautious for myself, but if you know that a PH is hard on the liver for you, get yourself something designed for your liver.

Other guys, quit measuring your dick size and talk about his problem, his liver. WTF read the dam post

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont understand why TUDCA/UDCA isnt used much more nowadays. i never would run a methyl without it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I read a study where it needs to be ran tudca/udca at at least a 1 gram to 2 a day?
i dont understand why TUDCA/UDCA isnt used much more nowadays. i never would run a methyl without it.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Here's an example

Injectable AAS=NASCAR

AAS = major league
Ph= minor league

Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what do u mean by prohormones? like the real meaning like hdrol? Or like all legal designer steroids like epistane and superdrol? Because the latter are just as strong or stronger than injectables
AAS = major league
Ph= minor league

Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.

Jitbjake88

Awards
Because you people in the us don't have the access to unlimited pharma grade gear. Plus don't know your laws but u people are very paranoid about getting busted. So what else can you do but phs??
All I use is pharm grade test. Watson, and paddock.. And yes if you don't mind shooting your liver values threw the roof by all means do a ph. I've been blast cruising for 4yrs. And the only orals ill touch are var and halo.

woodbear

Awards
I did havoc with nolva pct last year, boodwork just a few days after last 10mg nolva. Liver values where perfect... I even had a few drinks during the end of pct. Nolva is a drug they put people on for years, less toxic than ibuprofen.
Btw. High doses of painkillers will show up on liver values...

A friend had on cycle bloodwork on test cyp, deca, sust. And anadrol as kickstart.. His bp was in high normal range, blood values where not too good. Liver however was fine, even after 2 weeks of abombs...50-100mg a day! So some people migjt have better livers;-)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.
Of course are people NOT stupid when they take phs. I say that with the us because phs are more popular there then here in Europe. There are many ways two reach the goal....

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
A point to consider is maybe that you have to rely on some supp company. There were not just one case were the **** was mixed in you don't even know. Pharmacy industry got very tight controls, they sell 100%.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you would have read my entire post you would have noticed I was comparing current Legal PH and DS to Injectable gear, I was NOT comparing injectable gear with oral STEROIDS like Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol etc.
you have no idea what you are talking about.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from added methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
I wouldn't say test is more androgenic than superdrol. test aa ratio is 100/100 and sd is 400/20, but i'd have to look at what those ratio's were being compared to.

but for the most part, i agree.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol is not illegal.

even if it was you have compounds such as methyl 1-androstenediol, which can bind with and interact with the androgen receptor, and though it's not as potent or harmful as it's parent compound (which it has a possibility of some conversion too) methyl 1-testosterone (5a reduced methyl dianabol)

only real benifit of injectable steroids is the ability to inject massive amounts of androgens into your system..

and I do believe injectables to be a healthier way to get supraphysiological dosages of androgens into your system, im not so sure one how much safer it is though.

but methylated steroids such as di methyl nandrolone (cheque drops) methylated trenbolone, di methyl dht (superdrol) and even methyl boldenone (dianabol) have a big impact on ones health, most def in the short term, long term, that is a debate that could go on forever.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.
Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
how about methyl testosterone.
So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?
then you need to read up on the history and development of testosterone.

too many stupid guys think, it's injectable, it's better.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
dude dont argue with jbry i already schooled you and he is going to rape u cuz his knowledge far excedes mine

Husker89

Banned
Awards
man ur changing the topic, first it is injectables are "stronger" which u still haven't defined than any oral. now it is injectables are more liver safe, Know it is which is stronger than test thats an oral(we both said mehtly test and cheque drop) now it is which is better for a 15 week cyccle for gains and liver values, like come on dude, just admuit u are an idiot and move on.
So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?