Prohormone vs. Injectable

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.52%

It's fairly easy to get orals where as Injectables need to be sourced from a reliable dealer. You also need to learn how to pin and keep the area clean when you inject. Both are great. I would experiment with orals to see how you might react to a longer cycle of Injectables.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens View Post
    It's fairly easy to get orals where as Injectables need to be sourced from a reliable dealer. You also need to learn how to pin and keep the area clean when you inject. Both are great. I would experiment with orals to see how you might react to a longer cycle of Injectables.
    If you cant handle the couple pretty simple steps to safely inject you shouldnt be touching anything (injectables or ph's)...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.11%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yes, I couldn't agree more, good luck on your future inject cycle, what are you planning on running?
    thanks bro I'm looking at running test-enanthate thinking round 500mg/wk maby 10 weeks.. still working it all out and got lots of reading and reasearch to do before I feel 100% ready for AAS so it wont be for a while ( just cant take what my source says to do as gospel ) wanna read up as much as I can and be educated before I commit to it)
    eat like a monster, lift like a madman and sleep like a baby
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

So this topic I posted sure went circles and circles, but I thank you all for the opinions.
    So my question, is hdrol good to run again, or what would the next step up in PH's? Is there a link that ranks them? I want to gain 10-15 lbs, but keep them as we'll so I don't want to just bloat and then lose it all.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%

So this topic I posted sure went circles and circles, but I thank you all for the opinions.
    So my question, is hdrol good to run again, or what would the next step up in PH's? Is there a link that ranks them? I want to gain 10-15 lbs, but keep them as we'll so I don't want to just bloat and then lose it all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retaining Gains; Prohormones vs. Injectables?
    By daveydoodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. gels vs injection
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 09:17 AM
  3. methyl1-t vs injectable
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:13 PM