Prohormone vs. Injectable

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Most aas (injectables, not orals) are better for the liver then phs. No first pass = no liver stress
    beep, wrong, try again.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from added methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
    I wouldn't say test is more androgenic than superdrol. test aa ratio is 100/100 and sd is 400/20, but i'd have to look at what those ratio's were being compared to.

but for the most part, i agree.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Wich oral is better then let's say injectable testosteron?
    how about methyl testosterone.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.
    if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
    And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on
    superdrol is not illegal.

even if it was you have compounds such as methyl 1-androstenediol, which can bind with and interact with the androgen receptor, and though it's not as potent or harmful as it's parent compound (which it has a possibility of some conversion too) methyl 1-testosterone (5a reduced methyl dianabol)

only real benifit of injectable steroids is the ability to inject massive amounts of androgens into your system..

and I do believe injectables to be a healthier way to get supraphysiological dosages of androgens into your system, im not so sure one how much safer it is though.

but methylated steroids such as di methyl nandrolone (cheque drops) methylated trenbolone, di methyl dht (superdrol) and even methyl boldenone (dianabol) have a big impact on ones health, most def in the short term, long term, that is a debate that could go on forever.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.
    Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

how about methyl testosterone.
    So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?
    then you need to read up on the history and development of testosterone.

too many stupid guys think, it's injectable, it's better.
  9. Banned
    Answers

dude dont argue with jbry i already schooled you and he is going to rape u cuz his knowledge far excedes mine
  10. Banned
    Answers

man ur changing the topic, first it is injectables are "stronger" which u still haven't defined than any oral. now it is injectables are more liver safe, Know it is which is stronger than test thats an oral(we both said mehtly test and cheque drop) now it is which is better for a 15 week cyccle for gains and liver values, like come on dude, just admuit u are an idiot and move on.
    So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

you fail to realize how ester's work, or have an understanding of cycle length.

you can run a 6 week of methyl test at a dosage appropriate for 6 weeks.

you can run non methylated androgens longer, and if injected, get more into your system.

but if you were to make a cycle of methyl test, with dosages that will be equal to the potency of say, 500mg of test e, regardless, after 6-8 weeks, your cycle is over any more time, and you are just delaying the inevitable.

but mg for mg, methyl test is much more potent than test, so if you were to equate the dosages to be similar in potency mg for mg, you'd have a pretty low dose of methyl test. and prob feel great.
  12. Banned
    Answers

lol i was literally about to ask you dto get involved into this argument,thaks for jumping in
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    lol i was literally about to ask you dto get involved into this argument,thaks for jumping in

well, i decided to ignore this thread when it first started seeing people start talking about cars, busses, guns an what not. but i decided to stop in an see what led to 2 pages.
  14. Banned
    Answers

yo foxpharma, everyone here loves injectable test obviously, but you saying that it is (first it was ALL injectables now it is just test) better than any oral is just wrong. Take test e for 3 weeks and superdrol for 3 weeks and tell me how much stronger you got on sd than on test. They are both better and different things for different goals, but to say all injectables are "stronger" stilll undefined than all orals is just stupid and wrong.
    you fail to realize how ester's work, or have an understanding of cycle length.

you can run a 6 week of methyl test at a dosage appropriate for 6 weeks.

you can run non methylated androgens longer, and if injected, get more into your system.

but if you were to make a cycle of methyl test, with dosages that will be equal to the potency of say, 500mg of test e, regardless, after 6-8 weeks, your cycle is over any more time, and you are just delaying the inevitable.
  15. Banned
    Answers

my favoritve was orals are like pellet guns and injectables are like a 50 caliber rifle lol
    well, i decided to ignore this thread when it first started seeing people start talking about cars, busses, guns an what not. but i decided to stop in an see what led to 2 pages.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Why?
    Because butenandt and ruzicka isolate testosteron 1935 and make through synthesis methyl testosteron? What is your point bro? Germans invented testosteron aqeus suspension 1939. If someone say methyl testosteron is better then testosteron enanthat then this person is just stupid. Or sacred or needles.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    yo foxpharma, everyone here loves injectable test obviously, but you saying that it is (first it was ALL injectables now it is just test) better than any oral is just wrong. Take test e for 3 weeks and superdrol for 3 weeks and tell me how much stronger you got on sd than on test. They are both better and different things for different goals, but to say all injectables are "stronger" stilll undefined than all orals is just stupid and wrong.
    Lmfao you built an alliance against me? I don't say all injectables are better. You both don't get my point. I said in a post before, there are many ways to reach the goal. In long term injectable test is better.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

testosterone:
    aa ratio: 100/100

half life: 4 hours

oral bioavailability: poor

methyl testosterone:

aa ratio: 115-150/94-130 (hey, it's better!)

half life: 6-8 hours (hey, this is better too!)

oral bioavailability: good (hey, better!)

injectable non esterfied versions of both? yes.

scared of needles, funny.

i wonder how often you inject test suspension for 6-8 week cycles. which, just like an oral, is all you want to run it. why? because there is no time to build up active steroid in the body by removal of the ester.

so, like an oral, it begins working immediately, and unfortunately most retards who dont read data, wont realize 6-8 weeks is as long as you can go on androgens.

can you choose to stay on? yes, but you are just delaying the post cycle crash, and if you stay on supraphysiological dosages, increasing you health risk.

test is great, no cycle should be without it. but the best is debatable. some might like boldenone better.

test was so great, they didn't need to modify it structurally to enhance/change the properties, via a 1-ene group, causing less aromatization, less androgenicity, and more anabolic effect, while also increasing the half life.

oh wait, they did do that, they made boldenone, because test does aromatize, and have negative androgenic effects.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Lmfao you built an alliance against me? I don't say all injectables are better. You both don't get my point. I said in a post before, there are many ways to reach the goal. In long term injectable test is better.
    what do you mean long term?

if you mean you can run the cycle longer, and this is better, then you should take this to patrick arnold and tell him how stupid you think he is.

cycle length....
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

testosterone:
    aa ratio: 100/100

half life: 4 hours

oral bioavailability: poor

methyl testosterone:

aa ratio: 115-150/94-130 (hey, it's better!)

half life: 6-8 hours (hey, this is better too!)

oral bioavailability: good (hey, better!)

injectable non esterfied versions of both? yes.

scared of needles, funny.

i wonder how often you inject test suspension for 6-8 week cycles. which, just like an oral, is all you want to run it. why? because there is no time to build up active steroid in the body by removal of the ester.

so, like an oral, it begins working immediately, and unfortunately most retards who dont read data, wont realize 6-8 weeks is as long as you can go on androgens.

can you choose to stay on? yes, but you are just delaying the post cycle crash, and if you stay on supraphysiological dosages, increasing you health risk.

test is great, no cycle should be without it. but the best is debatable. some might like boldenone better.

test was so great, they didn't need to modify it structurally to enhance/change the properties, via a 1-ene group, causing less aromatization, less androgenicity, and more anabolic effect, while also increasing the half life.

oh wait, they did do that, they made boldenone, because test does aromatize, and have negative androgenic effects.
    You still don't understand me. Don't nail me on my words, I say suspension bla bla because I don't understand what you mean with read the history. I try it again. I would prefer most injectable steroids over orals and phs. Yes they modified test to boldenone, a injectable too. Jesus I can't wait what's next, I started a roid war....
  21. Registered User
    Answers

and then they modified boldenone to methyl boldenone, aka dianabol, also an injectable.
  22. M50
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

ive been wanting to switch over to injectables but i have no idea where to start. are there any good articles to read up on?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by M50
    ive been wanting to switch over to injectables but i have no idea where to start. are there any good articles to read up on?
    Read anabolics 2010 or 2011
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by M50 View Post
    leave this gay board and join iml. They have all the info you need.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

iml, yea, those are sum smert guys over there. def the place to be for all the latest bro science on aas. im sure that forum keeps heavyiron pretty busy.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Test half life 4 hrs. LOL at jbry for being a derpy derp. Test e and c have half live of 14 days. The only difference between the two is Enan is one molecule shorter. Go back to your store bought phs retard.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

test e and c are esterfied versions of testosterone dumbasz

testosterone has a half life of 4 hours, why do you think they slapped esters on it genius?

make yourself some test suspension, then inject it every 4-6 hours.

you will have a clear understanding of why they put esters onto androgens.
  28. Banned
    Answers

its always the dbags who have red rating(VERY BAD) NO REP AND SAY STUPID THINGS, GO TO BODYBUILDING .COM FOX PHARMA AND HIS BOYFRIEND
    test e and c are esterfied versions of testosterone dumbasz

testosterone has a half life of 4 hours, why do you think they slapped esters on it genius?

make yourself some test suspension, then inject it every 4-6 hours.

you will have a clear understanding of why they put esters onto androgens.
  29. M50
    Stats
    5'8"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Read anabolics 2010 or 2011
    nvm i found a link for a download
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    its always the dbags who have red rating(VERY BAD) NO REP AND SAY STUPID THINGS, GO TO BODYBUILDING .COM FOX PHARMA AND HIS BOYFRIEND
    Oh yeah I forgot you have to a be mutha f***** rep whore. Like someone give a **** about it. Why this bad rep? Because I pissed someone with 1000000 rep. I don't think it is s good idea to try a special forces test for someone who can't even swim good. O said that to the *****. And now you ***** come to me.... who said "oh don't start a discussion with ++* he's gonna rape you". You know what you talk about out of experience? Your the boyfriend of the other guy. Am is actually a good forum but there are piece of **** like you who think they know all. Your gonna be like one of your good 100000 rep point friends in the future, go on life your live online, fell people how smart you are. Oh and don't forget to Neg rep me please.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Husker you don't even discuss with me by yourself, you need your all knowing friend to help you make clear how porno orals are..... reps for that, so people believe you more. Reps=knowledge? Sadly no
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Pro-hormones/Designer Steroids= Βrittney Palmer
    Injectables/Oils= Zahia Dehar

33. Registered User
    Answers

There are many paths to the end result (getting swole) I have done a couple of phs and I'm on the way soon to look at getting pined - gotta say that I loved the helladrol and hallotest-25 and can't really bag them out as it achieved what I set out to do and both got me over my plateau and i gaind quite a few kilos and strenght that i have kept from both cycles , its been over 9 months since last cycle and now I looking at pinning a ass as it it pretty hard to get phs here in Australia as they are banned and if you buy them on the black market they sell up to triple their price , but it pretty easy to get test d-Bol , sust , anvar and winny so for if you have the connects sure there are all different types of juice that are effective as well as ph's for cutting and bulking , recomp so for , some may be the Lamborghini others the bummed out hatch back but in the end as long as I gotta car to get from a to b I anit to fussed about it as long as I'm doing it safely support sups serm and so forth ( in Australia just about every effective sup is banned)- though I can't wait to start pinning after I've done all my research on it. just happy to have had experienced a couple of phs.. Just out to train hard and tren harder on the road to swolleness can't compare things as I don't have the knowlege and experience but still happy and willing to do both. Lots knowlege here on am glad to be here learning wisdom
    eat like a monster, lift like a madman and sleep like a baby
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by resmant View Post
    there are all different types of juice that are effective as well as ph's for cutting and bulking , recomp so for , some may be the Lamborghini others the bummed out hatch back but in the end as long as I gotta car to get from a to b I anit to fussed about it
    Yes, I couldn't agree more, good luck on your future inject cycle, what are you planning on running?
  35. Registered User
    Answers

10 week cycle test prop as base.

1-3 sd @ 20mg, pheraplex @ 30mg

week 8-11 winni @ 50mg e/d to dry up

get big, ripped, and feel amazing.

best of all areas. you got your old forgotten powerful steroids that are sold as pro hormones, got your test base, and your still used in medicine oral steroid.

Everybody who knows something about androgenic/anabolic hormones wins, only those who dont realize the power of compounds which were sold as ph's will be sad.
  36. Banned
    Answers

he just taught me a lot of what i know and he is very knowledgeable as uveseen, i dont care about him repping me or **** he just has solid info always

Husker you don't even discuss with me by yourself, you need your all knowing friend to help you make clear how porno orals are..... reps for that, so people believe you more. Reps=knowledge? Sadly no
  37. Banned
    Answers

you would run sd and phera together?
    '
    10 week cycle test prop as base.

1-3 sd @ 20mg, pheraplex @ 30mg

week 8-11 winni @ 50mg e/d to dry up

get big, ripped, and feel amazing.

best of all areas. you got your old forgotten powerful steroids that are sold as pro hormones, got your test base, and your still used in medicine oral steroid.

Everybody who knows something about androgenic/anabolic hormones wins, only those who dont realize the power of compounds which were sold as ph's will be sad.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I say 20 sd 20 phera, but unreal said he thinks 20mg sd and 30-40mg of phera would be better, so I've just went with it.

I thought 20mg of each was amazing when stacked with a test base.

only thing I think would outshine it would be 10mg sd & 20mg of anadrol (or 30-40mg dbol).
  39. Banned
    Answers

ya i havent ran sd in forever i should get some b4 its gone
    I say 20 sd 20 phera, but unreal said he thinks 20mg sd and 30-40mg of phera would be better, so I've just went with it.

I thought 20mg of each was amazing when stacked with a test base.

only thing I think would outshine it would be 10mg sd & 20mg of anadrol (or 30-40mg dbol).
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Derpy derp running two orals. Fn newb.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retaining Gains; Prohormones vs. Injectables?
    By daveydoodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
  2. gels vs injection
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:17 AM
  3. methyl1-t vs injectable
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 05:13 PM