Prohormone vs. Injectable

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Here's an example

    PH=a car from the fast and furious...yes it's fancy and fast

    Injectable AAS=NASCAR

    Both will be better then your average 1992 Honda civic (Creatine) but they are a little different in terms of gains and time on as well
    AAS = major league
    Ph= minor league

    Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

    On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.


  2. what do u mean by prohormones? like the real meaning like hdrol? Or like all legal designer steroids like epistane and superdrol? Because the latter are just as strong or stronger than injectables
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy004 View Post
    AAS = major league
    Ph= minor league

    Lots of dudes on here get great results off of ph's. Less of a risk with a really good reward. AAS comes along w a bigger risk in acquiring and possessing but the results are better. Personally, if I am going to mess w the homeostasis of my body, I'd rather be all in w AAS. It's just a personal decision.

    On this site at least, ph's seem to be much more popular.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Because you people in the us don't have the access to unlimited pharma grade gear. Plus don't know your laws but u people are very paranoid about getting busted. So what else can you do but phs??
    All I use is pharm grade test. Watson, and paddock.. And yes if you don't mind shooting your liver values threw the roof by all means do a ph. I've been blast cruising for 4yrs. And the only orals ill touch are var and halo.

  4. [QUOTE=Johnnyboy004;3522048]AAS = major league
    Ph=pee wee.

  5. I did havoc with nolva pct last year, boodwork just a few days after last 10mg nolva. Liver values where perfect... I even had a few drinks during the end of pct. Nolva is a drug they put people on for years, less toxic than ibuprofen.
    Btw. High doses of painkillers will show up on liver values...

    A friend had on cycle bloodwork on test cyp, deca, sust. And anadrol as kickstart.. His bp was in high normal range, blood values where not too good. Liver however was fine, even after 2 weeks of abombs...50-100mg a day! So some people migjt have better livers;-)

  6. I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

    When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

    I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

    Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

    I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    I'm not from the us I'm from the uk and I do have access I just choose not to.

    When I get get a ph legally and it will work and I know what pct to run for it why do I need to risk aas.

    I'm sure lots will agree that epistane is safer and a better compound than winstrol.

    Also hdrol is amazing need I say more.

    I think designer pro hormones are brilliant if they wasent they wouldn't be so popular is real injectable test king yes of course it is does it make phs crap and people idiots for taking them no it doesn't.
    Of course are people NOT stupid when they take phs. I say that with the us because phs are more popular there then here in Europe. There are many ways two reach the goal....

  8. A point to consider is maybe that you have to rely on some supp company. There were not just one case were the **** was mixed in you don't even know. Pharmacy industry got very tight controls, they sell 100%.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jitbjake88 View Post
    Pro hormones are for the weak and uneducated. Man up and get some test and tren. Leave those fancy little boxes on the shelves at ***.
    red.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    If you would have read my entire post you would have noticed I was comparing current Legal PH and DS to Injectable gear, I was NOT comparing injectable gear with oral STEROIDS like Tbol, Dbol, Anadrol etc.
    you have no idea what you are talking about.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Most aas (injectables, not orals) are better for the liver then phs. No first pass = no liver stress
    beep, wrong, try again.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    OK MORONS, injectables can be less strong or stronger then oral steroids. These gay comparisons of cars and bikes are retarded, methylated masteron(SD) is way more anabolic than testosterone, but testosterone is more androgenic thean SD. They are all just different. If u want to run longer cycles, obviously use injectables because of liver stress from added methylation. BUt to say that all injectables are better then all oral steroids is just wrong and stupid
    I wouldn't say test is more androgenic than superdrol. test aa ratio is 100/100 and sd is 400/20, but i'd have to look at what those ratio's were being compared to.

    but for the most part, i agree.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Wich oral is better then let's say injectable testosteron?
    how about methyl testosterone.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    I didn't ask wich is more anabolic. There are more aspects then just how anabolic a substance is. Under all aspects not one single oral will reach injectable testosteron.
    if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

    test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    If you would have read my entire post I was comparing today's legal Ph/DS with injectables. NOT ORAL Steroids which is Turinabol, Dianabol, Anadrol, etc. Of course these are very powerful Steroids.
    And last time i cheched methyl (superdrol and all it's clones) is illegal now, I was giving this guy a little enlightening on the matter of what you are going to get with today's true LEGAL DS/PH a compared to injections..... This is what he asked for advice on
    superdrol is not illegal.

    even if it was you have compounds such as methyl 1-androstenediol, which can bind with and interact with the androgen receptor, and though it's not as potent or harmful as it's parent compound (which it has a possibility of some conversion too) methyl 1-testosterone (5a reduced methyl dianabol)

    only real benifit of injectable steroids is the ability to inject massive amounts of androgens into your system..

    and I do believe injectables to be a healthier way to get supraphysiological dosages of androgens into your system, im not so sure one how much safer it is though.

    but methylated steroids such as di methyl nandrolone (cheque drops) methylated trenbolone, di methyl dht (superdrol) and even methyl boldenone (dianabol) have a big impact on ones health, most def in the short term, long term, that is a debate that could go on forever.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    if testosterone was so good, there wouldn't be a book (vida's androgens & anabolic agents) with thousands of modified versions of testosterone, nor testosterone, dht, androstenedione/diol etc.

    test was so good, chemist didn't need to mess with it to improve it's performance. oh wait, they did.
    Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    how about methyl testosterone.
    So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?
    then you need to read up on the history and development of testosterone.

    too many stupid guys think, it's injectable, it's better.

  19. dude dont argue with jbry i already schooled you and he is going to rape u cuz his knowledge far excedes mine
    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Poor argument. Chemist always looking for improvements its their ***** job. They work for companys who want to make profit. And they can make the most profit if they work in grey areas so everybody can buy it. How many stupid guys think oh its legal what can happen?

  20. man ur changing the topic, first it is injectables are "stronger" which u still haven't defined than any oral. now it is injectables are more liver safe, Know it is which is stronger than test thats an oral(we both said mehtly test and cheque drop) now it is which is better for a 15 week cyccle for gains and liver values, like come on dude, just admuit u are an idiot and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    So you would run a 6 week cycle of methyl testosteron, give your liver stress, gain your "solid muscles" (almost impossible in six weeks) and loose most of your gains no matter how good your pct is instead of a 15 week enanthat cycle wich is not liver toxic and make more solid gains because you got time to build muscles?

    you fail to realize how ester's work, or have an understanding of cycle length.

    you can run a 6 week of methyl test at a dosage appropriate for 6 weeks.

    you can run non methylated androgens longer, and if injected, get more into your system.

    but if you were to make a cycle of methyl test, with dosages that will be equal to the potency of say, 500mg of test e, regardless, after 6-8 weeks, your cycle is over any more time, and you are just delaying the inevitable.

    but mg for mg, methyl test is much more potent than test, so if you were to equate the dosages to be similar in potency mg for mg, you'd have a pretty low dose of methyl test. and prob feel great.
    .

  22. lol i was literally about to ask you dto get involved into this argument,thaks for jumping in
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    then you need to read up on the history and development of testosterone.

    too many stupid guys think, it's injectable, it's better.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    lol i was literally about to ask you dto get involved into this argument,thaks for jumping in

    well, i decided to ignore this thread when it first started seeing people start talking about cars, busses, guns an what not. but i decided to stop in an see what led to 2 pages.

  24. yo foxpharma, everyone here loves injectable test obviously, but you saying that it is (first it was ALL injectables now it is just test) better than any oral is just wrong. Take test e for 3 weeks and superdrol for 3 weeks and tell me how much stronger you got on sd than on test. They are both better and different things for different goals, but to say all injectables are "stronger" stilll undefined than all orals is just stupid and wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you fail to realize how ester's work, or have an understanding of cycle length.

    you can run a 6 week of methyl test at a dosage appropriate for 6 weeks.

    you can run non methylated androgens longer, and if injected, get more into your system.

    but if you were to make a cycle of methyl test, with dosages that will be equal to the potency of say, 500mg of test e, regardless, after 6-8 weeks, your cycle is over any more time, and you are just delaying the inevitable.

  25. my favoritve was orals are like pellet guns and injectables are like a 50 caliber rifle lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, i decided to ignore this thread when it first started seeing people start talking about cars, busses, guns an what not. but i decided to stop in an see what led to 2 pages.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    then you need to read up on the history and development of testosterone.

    too many stupid guys think, it's injectable, it's better.
    Why?
    Because butenandt and ruzicka isolate testosteron 1935 and make through synthesis methyl testosteron? What is your point bro? Germans invented testosteron aqeus suspension 1939. If someone say methyl testosteron is better then testosteron enanthat then this person is just stupid. Or sacred or needles.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    yo foxpharma, everyone here loves injectable test obviously, but you saying that it is (first it was ALL injectables now it is just test) better than any oral is just wrong. Take test e for 3 weeks and superdrol for 3 weeks and tell me how much stronger you got on sd than on test. They are both better and different things for different goals, but to say all injectables are "stronger" stilll undefined than all orals is just stupid and wrong.
    Lmfao you built an alliance against me? I don't say all injectables are better. You both don't get my point. I said in a post before, there are many ways to reach the goal. In long term injectable test is better.

  28. testosterone:
    aa ratio: 100/100

    half life: 4 hours

    oral bioavailability: poor

    methyl testosterone:

    aa ratio: 115-150/94-130 (hey, it's better!)

    half life: 6-8 hours (hey, this is better too!)

    oral bioavailability: good (hey, better!)


    injectable non esterfied versions of both? yes.

    scared of needles, funny.

    i wonder how often you inject test suspension for 6-8 week cycles. which, just like an oral, is all you want to run it. why? because there is no time to build up active steroid in the body by removal of the ester.

    so, like an oral, it begins working immediately, and unfortunately most retards who dont read data, wont realize 6-8 weeks is as long as you can go on androgens.

    can you choose to stay on? yes, but you are just delaying the post cycle crash, and if you stay on supraphysiological dosages, increasing you health risk.

    test is great, no cycle should be without it. but the best is debatable. some might like boldenone better.

    test was so great, they didn't need to modify it structurally to enhance/change the properties, via a 1-ene group, causing less aromatization, less androgenicity, and more anabolic effect, while also increasing the half life.

    oh wait, they did do that, they made boldenone, because test does aromatize, and have negative androgenic effects.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Lmfao you built an alliance against me? I don't say all injectables are better. You both don't get my point. I said in a post before, there are many ways to reach the goal. In long term injectable test is better.
    what do you mean long term?

    if you mean you can run the cycle longer, and this is better, then you should take this to patrick arnold and tell him how stupid you think he is.

    cycle length....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    testosterone:
    aa ratio: 100/100

    half life: 4 hours

    oral bioavailability: poor

    methyl testosterone:

    aa ratio: 115-150/94-130 (hey, it's better!)

    half life: 6-8 hours (hey, this is better too!)

    oral bioavailability: good (hey, better!)

    injectable non esterfied versions of both? yes.

    scared of needles, funny.

    i wonder how often you inject test suspension for 6-8 week cycles. which, just like an oral, is all you want to run it. why? because there is no time to build up active steroid in the body by removal of the ester.

    so, like an oral, it begins working immediately, and unfortunately most retards who dont read data, wont realize 6-8 weeks is as long as you can go on androgens.

    can you choose to stay on? yes, but you are just delaying the post cycle crash, and if you stay on supraphysiological dosages, increasing you health risk.

    test is great, no cycle should be without it. but the best is debatable. some might like boldenone better.

    test was so great, they didn't need to modify it structurally to enhance/change the properties, via a 1-ene group, causing less aromatization, less androgenicity, and more anabolic effect, while also increasing the half life.

    oh wait, they did do that, they made boldenone, because test does aromatize, and have negative androgenic effects.
    You still don't understand me. Don't nail me on my words, I say suspension bla bla because I don't understand what you mean with read the history. I try it again. I would prefer most injectable steroids over orals and phs. Yes they modified test to boldenone, a injectable too. Jesus I can't wait what's next, I started a roid war....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Retaining Gains; Prohormones vs. Injectables?
    By daveydoodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. gels vs injection
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2005, 09:17 AM
  3. methyl1-t vs injectable
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in