Is it possibly to bulk AND cut on the same cycle?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
"possible"

It is possible to bulk with testosterone for 10 weeks and then immediately transition to a "cut" with a compound like winstrol for another 6 to 8 weeks?

Does this make any sense?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you keep the test going the whole time yes you can

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Don't know about "bulk and cut" at the same time....but Recomping can be done, that is for sure. With the right anabolic assistance, and all the best natural assistance with regards to diet (GDA's, Ala, anabeta etc)....and of course the appropriate diet for a recomp....

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about "bulk and cut" at the same time....but Recomping can be done, that is for sure. With the right anabolic assistance, and all the best natural assistance with regards to diet (GDA's, Ala, anabeta etc)....and of course the appropriate diet for a recomp....
I'm recomping just fine naturally right now. :booty:

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm recomping just fine naturally right now. :booty:
the "natural" part is the majority of the equation (diet and natural supplements)....but the anabolic sure helps. recomping and no anabolic, to me, would not be the optimal way to do it....this is just opinion though....its hard enough to bulk or cut naturally, but recomping is the most difficult to achieve all natural. Not saying it cannot be done though....

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
the "natural" part is the majority of the equation (diet and natural supplements)....but the anabolic sure helps. recomping and no anabolic, to me, would not be the optimal way to do it....this is just opinion though....its hard enough to bulk or cut naturally, but recomping is the most difficult to achieve all natural. Not saying it cannot be done though....
Very true. Personally I'd rather just straight bulk on cycles and then recomp/cut naturally. It just seems more productive that way.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Very true. Personally I'd rather just straight bulk on cycles and then recomp/cut naturally. I just seems more productive that way.
very true as well.....I'm kinda doing a cut/recomp right now using mostly natural stuff plus diet....depends whether you classify 7/11 as a PH or natural or gray-area supp :D and whether you term a calorie and carb cycling diet a cut or recomp lol....but yeah, it does seem a waste to use PH/DS/AAS to straight cut or even recomp....but it does help on a recomp that is for sure, since it aids in muscle growth and preservation.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm just fascinated with winstrol.

I'm tempted to use it as my first injectable cycle even though I want to try test as well.

Winstrol on a bulking diet sounds my style. Gain some muscle and dry out at the same time....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm just fascinated with winstrol.

I'm tempted to use it as my first injectable cycle even though I want to try test as well.

Winstrol on a bulking diet sounds my style. Gain some muscle and dry out at the same time....
winstrol is probably my favorite AAS....mostly for the vascularity :D....but I never injected it, the amps I used to get were zambon winny amps which were water-based (the white fluid would settle at the bottom and the clear water would rise to the top and you had to shake them), and I'm not gonna inject nasty-ass water into myself. I would drink them from the syringe into the mouth lol....either that or I'd take the 50mg BD winny tabs or the 5-10mg version.....I'd take it any way I could get it. Lovely stuff. I'd say use winny on a lean bulk type diet as opposed to straight bulk, or as we were discussing in here earlier on a recomp.

nightterror

Awards
I've done it myself, definitely possible but then again I'm on test-e+tren-a+DNP

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought he asked if it was possible to bulk THEN cut not AND lol I'm confused

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If his diet is on point then it should be fairly easy to just recomp and likely get the same gains without going to both extremes. I don't think I'd recommend bulking and cutting on the same cycle. Especially since if you have water retention and you just look bloated then you may be cutting even if you don't really need to.