Will TRT Effect Me Sexually?

AmazingAJ

Awards
Im 23. Testosterone is 177. It went from 383 to 177 in 3 months. I was a premature birth by about 2 months and put on Ritalin and ANTI Depresanats when i was about 8. That may have ****ed up my puberty ad around 13 things stayed the same. But im stuck on meds as i need them after so many years.

Anyway im talking to my doctor about TRT. Luckily sexually everything is fine. Im a bit worried. Can it DECREASE my libido or SHRINK my penis? On the flip side can it INCREASE my Libido or Penile size?

Any advice or input is greatly appreciated

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will not affect the size of your penis in any way. It may cause some shrinking of the testicles but this can be offset with HCG

It will increase your libido.

Only thing is you may be infertile while on it

AmazingAJ

Awards
I heard that. When i get off of it will i be able to have kids?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you use proper drugs more than likely yes

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've fathered 2 children on TRT but run maintenance doses of HCG with it. The HCG seems to keep me fairly fertile. Before jumping on TRT there are other avenues to try, ie, Clomid test. Some guys just need a quick jump start for the body to get on track.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Thanks guys. My LH came back at 2.1 with range of 1-12

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. My LH came back at 2.1 with range of 1-12
I would discuss the Clomid test or other options first, your still making LH and hopefully FSH. I make negilible amounts of either, that is when I went to TRT. At your age there is probably something else up causing this.

zeroshens

Awards
I bet if you get off the brain mess it will improve

AmazingAJ

Awards
The brain mess?

Also if i do get TRT will i still need to take a pre workout an libido booster? Or will TRT give me energy and libido boost?

Forty Nine

Awards
I've fathered 2 children on TRT but run maintenance doses of HCG with it. The HCG seems to keep me fairly fertile. Before jumping on TRT there are other avenues to try, ie, Clomid test. Some guys just need a quick jump start for the body to get on track.
I'm new to all of this but since you guys brought up Clomid test, could you tell me a brief description of it. Is it like regular clomid? Also the HCG, are you referring to the stuff I see at Wal-mart that they sell for weight loss? And what does it do other than weight loss? Aside from how it keeps you fertile as you are saying in the quote. Sorry for all the newbe questions just never heard of Clomid test before. Thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk what the cookie test is. BUT I DO KNOW, that the Hcg supplements at walmart is NOT what we are talking about. We are talking about actual HCG that is injected

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HCG and weightloss has been disproved scientifically and the stuff at Wal-mart and elsewhere isn't HCG. The Clomid test is performed through a MD office to test the pituatary's ability to produce LH/FSH, it helps determine why someone is hypogondal.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Now i have a question. If the meds i started at a young age affected Puberty and leets say i didnt finish growing. Will TRT cause me tonmaybe grow a bit? Muscle,height,penis,being able to grow full beard?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Now i have a question. If the meds i started at a young age affected Puberty and leets say i didnt finish growing. Will TRT cause me tonmaybe grow a bit? Muscle,height,penis,being able to grow full beard?
Nope, not if your growth plates are closed. And even if they are not, nothing is going to make your penis bigger (or smaller)

Forty Nine

Awards
Thanks to schwellington and bad rad for the good answers to my questions.

AmazingAJ

Awards
What about heighth? It sucks because i doubt kaiser will help me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
What about heighth? It sucks because i doubt kaiser will help me.
The only way you will gain height is if your growth plates are not closed. Only a doctor would be able to tell that.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
It should be noted that without knowing what medications you're on, advice in here should be taken with a grain of salt. Perhaps enlighten us a bit more on your situation and the meds you're taking? A lot of the issues you have stemming from premature birth are not things that we'll be entirely familiar with on here. First and foremost, I would say have a long talk with your doctor and see what his/her input is. This sounds incredibly sexist, but I would try and find a male doctor if possible. It's not that they're smarted, it's just that is seems they can identify more with the sort of "pressures" of society on males, while female doctors perhaps won't quite sympathize with your situation and may not steer you in a direction you'd hope to go.

Also, not trying to be an a*shole, but you seem a bit obsessed with the size of your penis. Not to get too "feel good" here for you, and I understand the mental empowerment of a large penis, but the only women that will go out with or dump you based on your penis size are women that I ensure you you don't want to be dating in the first place. Stop worrying about that, let's focus on your hormone levels and general well-being.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Ya my ocd makes me obsessed with everything. By premature i mean i was due in jan but botn in nov. mother was 40! I was put on Ritalin and Luvox at a young age. If Kaiser wont help me. Where do i go?