Pulsing Superdrol?!?!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
3 weeks of superdrol standalone 5mg ED. What type of shutdown could pulsing SD like this have, if any???

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing SD would be 20mg or 30mg M/W/F. Why are you talking about ED?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Excuse my ignorance. Okay a 3 week cycle at 5mg ED. Forget the pulsing part....... Would Any noticeable shutdown happen??? And Has anyone ran such a cycle like this?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Someone ran a 3 weeker on here before and put up a write up about it. I'd have to find it again though. But regardless, 5mg for 3 weeks wouldn't cause anything substantial. Maybe 10mg even but that may be up to the individual.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Someone ran a 3 weeker on here before and put up a write up about it. I'd have to find it again though. But regardless, 5mg for 3 weeks wouldn't cause anything substantial. Maybe 10mg even but that may be up to the individual.
Ok. I'm thinking about running it in season for my sport to help with recovery. Was really wondering if running like 3, 3 week cycles, over a period of 6 months w/3 weeks of recovery between each would be very suppressive at 5mg ED.

jquanda

Awards
At 5mg, i think it depends on the brand you get. I'm currently on Hard Rock Supplements SD90. I did 10mg for 2 weeks and gained at most 5lbs. I upped it to 15mg for the 3rd week and only went up an additional lb. Diet is on point with at least 3k of clean food which for my weight, 178, should have me gaining more. I feel like this product is a big underdosed.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
At 5mg, i think it depends on the brand you get. I'm currently on Hard Rock Supplements SD90. I did 10mg for 2 weeks and gained at most 5lbs. I upped it to 15mg for the 3rd week and only went up an additional lb. Diet is on point with at least 3k of clean food which for my weight, 178, should have me gaining more. I feel like this product is a big underdosed.
Thanks for the input, 6lb in 3 weeks is not too bad IMO considering the fact its a low dosage, and sparing your hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis for an easy recovery and very easily maintained gains....

jquanda

Awards
Thanks for the input, 6lb in 3 weeks is not too bad IMO considering the fact its a low dosage, and sparing your hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis for an easy recovery and very easily maintained gains....
I agree with you 100% that 6 lbs in 3 weeks isn't bad at all. What concerned me is that 5 of the 6lbs were gained within the first few days leading me to think that it is mainly water/glycogen retention. Meaning that come PCT time, it'll all go away. I may only be looking at a net gain of 3lbs by the end of this. I'm hoping that these last few days at 20mg bring in a couple extra pounds.
All in all I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this low dose cycle. Like I said it's been 10/10/15/20. The sides have been very minimal. So looking at gains to sides, it's been great. Aside from lethargy, increase thirst, and some oily skin, which i'm prone to anyways, i've had no sides. Perhaps next time I will do 3 weeks at 20/20/20. But I'll wait and see

jquanda

Awards
I agree with you 100% that 6 lbs in 3 weeks isn't bad at all. What concerned me is that 5 of the 6lbs were gained within the first few days leading me to think that it is mainly water/glycogen retention. Meaning that come PCT time, it'll all go away. I may only be looking at a net gain of 3lbs by the end of this. I'm hoping that these last few days at 20mg bring in a couple extra pounds.
All in all I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this low dose cycle. Like I said it's been 10/10/15/20. The sides have been very minimal. So looking at gains to sides, it's been great. Aside from lethargy, increase thirst, and some oily skin, which i'm prone to anyways, i've had no sides. Perhaps next time I will do 3 weeks at 20/20/20. But I'll wait and see

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Indeed a lot may be glycogen stores, but how we're your strength gains?? Coming off cycle maintaining strength gains is ideal of course

jquanda

Awards
To be honest my strength gains haven't been too great. They're up slightly but nothing drastic. Like I said. Strength gains were much better during my hdrol cycle at 50mg for 30 days .

Indeed a lot may be glycogen stores, but how we're your strength gains?? Coming off cycle maintaining strength gains is ideal of course

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
To be honest my strength gains haven't been too great. They're up slightly but nothing drastic. Like I said. Strength gains were much better during my hdrol cycle at 50mg for 30 days .
Indeed, I hate to ask this because noone ever has bloods but do you feel really shutdown now?

Anyways, I'm interested in the benefit to side effect ratio with pulsing and or low dose 3 week cycles as more of a recovery system while I am in season for my sport. Helping with recovery being the main goal, maybe picking up a couple pounds along the way, and not being hard on my hpta sounds like a good deal to me, where as doing a 5 week high dose cycle will yield me a 7-10LB gain, it will still shut me down hard coming off cycle and not help me for being in season for over 6 months and shutdown hinders performance obviously. Any thoughts on that anyone?

spritzer3p

Awards
Last year, I used Hardcore Formulations S-roid, for a three week cycle of 10/20/20. As fare as sides, i couldn't run to save my life, shin and lower back pumps were ridiculous, even with taurine. Even T bar rows and such would pump my lower back like crazy. That was the only real side I experienced. As far as sex drive, the first week I wanted to screw anything that walked but that tapered down into the second and third weeks. I gained around 10lbs during these 21 days, and my strenghth definitely went up. I kept the stenght for quite a while until i started dieting down. Again this was just me.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Last year, I used Hardcore Formulations S-roid, for a three week cycle of 10/20/20. As fare as sides, i couldn't run to save my life, shin and lower back pumps were ridiculous, even with taurine. Even T bar rows and such would pump my lower back like crazy. That was the only real side I experienced. As far as sex drive, the first week I wanted to screw anything that walked but that tapered down into the second and third weeks. I gained around 10lbs during these 21 days, and my strenghth definitely went up. I kept the stenght for quite a while until i started dieting down. Again this was just me.
Awesome results! Very interested, what did you run post cycle to keep your strength??

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I read an interesting article the other day that discussed the possibility that as you continue on a cycle, that your body starts to upregulate myostatin in reaction to the rapid increase in mass. This is a big factor in why gains start to taper off as cycles continue. I bring this up because I thought this might be what's going on, but...

... this post makes me wonder if it is underdosed. Besides, in my experience with SD even the good stuff doesn't start hitting till after week 2. Although I prefer it at 20mg straight through for 5-6 weeks.

Sounds like the real stuff!

jquanda

Awards
I don't plan on getting bloods, but I do not feel shut down. Sex life is the same as before, works the same as before, nothing different there. Like I said, only real side effect I'm getting is lethargy. I don't feel like I recover any faster. I intended to do DC training but instead of doing it MWF, I planned on doing it MT and ThF, but I'm still too sore by the next work out time so I had to keep it at the standard 3 a week. Will a low dose 3 week cycle give you an edge? Absolutely. I definitely think so. I guess it really depends on what you're really looking for.

As for the upregulating myostatin due to the rapid increases; this makes a lot of sense. Though the body would return to homeostasis after a period of time and the lvls of myostatin would return to normal once the stress is no longer there. I last cycled Hdrol in March of 2011 so it's been 16 months.

I honestly think this product is just underdosed. As powerful as SD is, I have no problem taking a product that's underdosed and learning the hardway, than taking it too lightly. I'd much rather get small gains with no sides than get good gains with some, potentially permanent, sides.

Indeed, I hate to ask this because noone ever has bloods but do you feel really shutdown now?

Anyways, I'm interested in the benefit to side effect ratio with pulsing and or low dose 3 week cycles as more of a recovery system while I am in season for my sport. Helping with recovery being the main goal, maybe picking up a couple pounds along the way, and not being hard on my hpta sounds like a good deal to me, where as doing a 5 week high dose cycle will yield me a 7-10LB gain, it will still shut me down hard coming off cycle and not help me for being in season for over 6 months and shutdown hinders performance obviously. Any thoughts on that anyone?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I don't plan on getting bloods, but I do not feel shut down. Sex life is the same as before, works the same as before, nothing different there. Like I said, only real side effect I'm getting is lethargy. I don't feel like I recover any faster. I intended to do DC training but instead of doing it MWF, I planned on doing it MT and ThF, but I'm still too sore by the next work out time so I had to keep it at the standard 3 a week. Will a low dose 3 week cycle give you an edge? Absolutely. I definitely think so. I guess it really depends on what you're really looking for.

As for the upregulating myostatin due to the rapid increases; this makes a lot of sense. Though the body would return to homeostasis after a period of time and the lvls of myostatin would return to normal once the stress is no longer there. I last cycled Hdrol in March of 2011 so it's been 16 months.

I honestly think this product is just underdosed. As powerful as SD is, I have no problem taking a product that's underdosed and learning the hardway, than taking it too lightly. I'd much rather get small gains with no sides than get good gains with some, potentially permanent, sides.
Well said, glad to hear that it went well!

maimed

Awards
Well said, glad to hear that it went well!
Your kidding yourself if you don't think you'll be shutdown. In b4 but this guy said his sex drive was fine as if that is the indicator.
Please understand that the negative response mechanism that signals to the paturity that exogenous test is too high is going to be triggered after your first introduction of anything exogenous. 5mg for 3 weeks WILL shut you down. People say 'shut down hard' as if you are more shutdown than shutdown but I think that people are simply referring to the fact they have been shutdown for longer.

Time to debunk this silly bro science.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Your kidding yourself if you don't think you'll be shutdown. In b4 but this guy said his sex drive was fine as if that is the indicator.
Please understand that the negative response mechanism that signals to the paturity that exogenous test is too high is going to be triggered after your first introduction of anything exogenous. 5mg for 3 weeks WILL shut you down. People say 'shut down hard' as if you are more shutdown than shutdown but I think that people are simply referring to the fact they have been shutdown for longer.

Time to debunk this silly bro science.
Ohkay Stephen hawking, tell me in your robot voice how you are going to debunk the fact that less and more don't matter.

zendog

Awards
I have to agree that 3 3week cycles with 3 weeks off in between doesn't sound that smart. You will be on superdrol for 9 out of 18 weeks and you haven't mentioned anything about pct. i just don't think this is an good way to go op.

zendog

Awards
what about. 6 week low dose pulse on workout or recovery days with test boosters ran throughout then pct and repeat.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that 3 3week cycles with 3 weeks off in between doesn't sound that smart. You will be on superdrol for 9 out of 18 weeks and you haven't mentioned anything about pct. i just don't think this is an good way to go op.
6 months = 24 weeks

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Indeed. Not smart at all when we put it like that. Thanks for the input

docveete

Awards

Dude it's not undosed. Your 178lbs and eating 3k cals,that's why your not gaining,your eating at maintenance. Up your cals 1k and up your protein to 1.5x's your lbm,and watch the SD shine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigVida Anabolics 46
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 31