OSTA RX SHUTDOWN

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Hello all I am on my last 3 days of OSTA RX. Just got my BW back and it looks like I am shutdown. My background: NEVER RAN A PH Before. ONly ran D-pol and erase pro. Unfortunately the only BW i have to go off of is when i was 3weeks in on my D-pol and Erase Pro. So here is the before and after. I am assuming if Dpol work my test levels should b in the 600's seeing is i am 32. I have Clomid on hand and D-pol and erase pro. Could you guys give a look at my bloods and give me PCT advice?

Before:

After:

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for four weeks at three tabs mg/day and although I didn't have blood tests done I don't think it shut me down at all.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but unless you have baseline bloods before the DAA and Erase Pro then these tests show nothing in terms of hormonal function imo

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Sorry but unless you have baseline bloods before the DAA and Erase Pro then these tests show nothing in terms of hormonal function imo
agreed, but still need advice on PCT dosage. ANYBODY?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I ran it for four weeks at three tabs mg/day and although I didn't have blood tests done I don't think it shut me down at all.
Honestly i feel fine, strong,horni,etc, but bloods dont lie , what do you think is a good Clomid dosage?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
How many milligrams of Osta did you take per day?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
20mg 3 caps a day
Good info because there's still a debate on concerning how supressive Osta is.

Anyway ...

I'd say go with TOREM and some ERASE for PCT. You say you're feeling just fine - that you are strong and don't feel shutdown. So I would just go with 60mg's of TOREM / day for a month - then reassess with more bloods.

Or you could use Clomid - 50mg's a day.

I like Torem better though but that's just a personal preference.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Good info because there's still a debate on concerning how supressive Osta is.

Anyway ...

I'd say go with TOREM and some ERASE for PCT. You say you're feeling just fine - that you are strong and don't feel shutdown. So I would just go with 60mg's of TOREM / day for a month - then reassess with more bloods.

Or you could use Clomid - 50mg's a day.

I like Torem better though but that's just a personal preference.
Thnk you for the advice :) i already have Clomid on hand, i debating before ordering it, Torem is lighter on the body but i have read Clomid has been proven to kickstart HPTA . What do you think is a good 4 week dose? i was thinkin 70/70/35 or you thinkin 4 weeks?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Thnk you for the advice :) i already have Clomid on hand, i debating before ordering it, Torem is lighter on the body but i have read Clomid has been proven to kickstart HPTA . What do you think is a good 4 week dose? i was thinkin 70/70/35 or you thinkin 4 weeks?
Pretty sure Torem is a test booster too. Sure thing Clomid is though. I've tried both and Torem lit me on a libido fire from hell that was awesome - much stronger than Clomid. But I actually got bloods off a run with Clomid and saw the test increase.

Personally - I don't think you're hurting here so I would just do 50 mg's ED for 3 weeks, then taper to 25 for one or two.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Pretty sure Torem is a test booster too. Sure thing Clomid is though. I've tried both and Torem lit me on a libido fire from hell that was awesome - much stronger than Clomid. But I actually got bloods off a run with Clomid and saw the test increase.

Personally - I don't think you're hurting here so I would just do 50 mg's ED for 3 weeks, then taper to 25 for one or two.
Thnk you so much for your post. Awww man wish i wouldve known im all about libido boost lol and nice thats good to hear you got results back and proof of test increase.i only got liquid Clomid and it says 70ml 35mg/ml so thats sayun 1 ml equals 1 35mg dose? If so i might need to do a bit of math to get a 50 mg dosage

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I didn't feel shutdown at all on 4 weeks of 20mg osta rx....but I have no "proof"....I did run intimidate and forma with it though, so that probably helped in that regard....

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I didn't feel shutdown at all on 4 weeks of 20mg osta rx....but I have no "proof"....I did run intimidate and forma with it though, so that probably helped in that regard....
Smart move, I prolly should have done the same :/. And honestly i feel fine like i said, i still want vagina, am still horni, i actually kinda feel like a god lol a weak god with low test levels lol

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Clomid is always the best option for PCT.....but it usually comes with the worst sides for most guys. so that kinda sucks :D
So ive heard lol hopefully at 50/50/35/35 its shouldn't be too bad lol

this may be a stupid question but if i am doing 50 mg a day do i divide the dose? or take it at once?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So ive heard lol hopefully at 50/50/35/35 its shouldn't be too bad lol

this may be a stupid question but if i am doing 50 mg a day do i divide the dose? or take it at once?
Clomid has a Loooong half-life, so once a day will suffice. unless you want to split the 50mg pill in half and take it twice per day.....there is no law against it :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Smart move, I prolly should have done the same :/. And honestly i feel fine like i said, i still want vagina, am still horni, i actually kinda feel like a god lol a weak god with low test levels lol
yeah I suppose my test levels could have been lower than they normally are, but I still "felt good"....no way to know I suppose. Won't be doing bloods until a few weeks from now, more of a baseline reading several months removed from any anabolics or the osta rx.....but I have been hitting up the intimidate while on osta and again to start this 7/11 run....

BTW: I did 50/25/25/25 last month with clomid and STILL got the shytty sides :D

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I've seen other before an after bloods with Osta and it appears that after a while your estradiol increases, which is very suppressive. So, Osta won't directly shut you down, but indirectly by increasing estradiol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've seen other before an after bloods with Osta and it appears that after a while your estradiol increases, which is very suppressive. So, Osta won't directly shut you down, but indirectly by increasing estradiol.
I took intimidate and forma stanzol with it....and continued the forma post osta and even took 1 erase per day for a few weeks post osta in addition to the forma....might have helped me out like I was saying earlier....

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
This is intresting.....is this more than one case u have seen?

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
yeah I suppose my test levels could have been lower than they normally are, but I still "felt good"....no way to know I suppose. Won't be doing bloods until a few weeks from now, more of a baseline reading several months removed from any anabolics or the osta rx.....but I have been hitting up the intimidate while on osta and again to start this 7/11 run....

BTW: I did 50/25/25/25 last month with clomid and STILL got the shytty sides :D
Well good luck on the Osta run man.
LoL dam ,wat sides did you get bro?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I took intimidate and forma stanzol with it....and continued the forma post osta and even took 1 erase per day for a few weeks post osta in addition to the forma....might have helped me out like I was saying earlier....
Well, knowing what I've seen I would definitely say it has. Interesting to note is that there seems to be a direct correlation between the dose of Osta or the length of the cycle with the rise in estradiol. In other words, the more Osta you are taking the sooner it will rise. Also, if you keep your dose lower it will take longer, but will still start to rise eventually. From what I've seen dosages around 10 mg and lower allow for longer cycles of 8-12 weeks before you start to see levels going higher. Start getting in the 20mg or higher and your cycle length ends up being around 4-6 weeks. Obviously taking an anti-e will help you extend the length.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well, knowing what I've seen I would definitely say it has. Interesting to note is that there seems to be a direct correlation between the dose of Osta or the length of the cycle with the rise in estradiol. In other words, the more Osta you are taking the sooner it will rise. Also, if you keep your dose lower it will take longer, but will still start to rise eventually. From what I've seen dosages around 10 mg and lower allow for longer cycles of 8-12 weeks before you start to see levels going higher. Start getting in the 20mg or higher and your cycle length ends up being around 4-6 weeks. Obviously taking an anti-e will help you extend the length.
next time I'm gonna use it as part of PCT.... 6.5mg per day for 30 days, then 13mg per day for 30 days totaling 2 months....starting day 1 of PCT. I'll be using forma stanzol during the cycle, then I'll be using erase pro for the PCT month....the 2nd month, the 30 days after PCT? I guess I'll have to use an AI then as well...maybe some 6-bromo or something to switch it up....

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Being as it's suppressive I would actually do the opposite dosing. Remember that the point of PCT is to get things working properly again. So, if you are taking a substance that will eventually shut you down while already being shut-down you run the risk of not recovering properly. So, start with 13 ramping down to 6.5 and eventually switching to another natural substance. I would also continue the AI past the end of the Osta.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Being as it's suppressive I would actually do the opposite dosing. Remember that the point of PCT is to get things working properly again. So, if you are taking a substance that will eventually shut you down while already being shut-down you run the risk of not recovering properly. So, start with 13 ramping down to 6.5 and eventually switching to another natural substance. I would also continue the AI past the end of the Osta.
yeah that is why I was going to get another AI for the final 2-4 weeks, since I'll have erase pro for PCT plus 2 weeks (6 weeks total)...but the osta will be run 2 weeks past the end of the erase pro (running it 2 months/60 days)....so maybe some OG erase for the remaining 2 weeks (plus 2 more weeks running it past the end of the osta)...or some 6-bromo or whatever.

(forma on cycle-8 weeks) then PCT:
osta 1-4 6.5mg per day
osta 5-8 13mg per day
Erase Pro 1-6 1 per day
OG erase/6-bromo 7-10 XX per day

but yeah, sounds reasonable to start bigger then go smaller on the osta dosage....I just figured the first month, in PCT, is where you would want to keep things lower dosed so it won't mess with the recovery....but I could see the reasoning on both sides.....

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you want to hang onto as much mass as possible post-cycle, but you also want to make sure that you're focusing on restoring HPTA that's the most important part of PCT. Also, after a while your body can start to upregulate myostatin and you need to reset that also. That's why even the guys that stay on year round have to blast and cruise. Your body gets used to a certain level and then to gain you step it up, but then you have to go back down to the level it's used to in order to progress.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your LH and FSH signal are still pretty decent. I don't see any serious suppression.

Might toss an AI in there at the very most. Or just recover fully natty.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Your LH and FSH signal are still pretty decent. I don't see any serious suppression.

Might toss an AI in there at the very most. Or just recover fully natty.
Ya i notice they were not to low. So you are suggesting no clomid?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya i notice they were not to low. So you are suggesting no clomid?
You could do a short run but honestly a mild dose of an AI will boost your T. Looks like your testes aren't outputting as much as before but you are likely very close to full recovery otherwise LH would be buried brother.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
You could do a short run but honestly a mild dose of an AI will boost your T. Looks like your testes aren't outputting as much as before but you are likely very close to full recovery otherwise LH would be buried brother.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. From what i had had read i was a bit confused on to what exactly constitutes "shut down" :) i think i will run Dpol and erase pro then. I was just scared to lose my gains :(

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for clarifying that for me. From what i had had read i was a bit confused on to what exactly constitutes "shut down" :) i think i will run Dpol and erase pro then. I was just scared to lose my gains :(
Just keep good fats in your diet (cholesterol converts to T), plenty of protein, daily creatine and take a multi and you should be fine.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
Just keep good fats in your diet (cholesterol converts to T), plenty of protein, daily creatine and take a multi and you should be fine.
Thank you for all your help brotha!!!. I will my diet is spot on 98% of the week haha (; Thnk u again for the valueable knowledge

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont know why I am thinking this, but if i start erase pro and dpol, do you think it would be wise to run Osta Rx for another one to two weeks?
I think the sweet spot for Osta duration is 8 weeks then PCT if needed. At this point I don't think you need PCT. You are very close to full recovery IMHO.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I think the sweet spot for Osta duration is 8 weeks then PCT if needed. At this point I don't think you need PCT. You are very close to full recovery IMHO.
I think i might consider doing 1-2 more weeks

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
I personally would.

Good luck brother.
Ya, i mean it took 4 weeks for the levels to drop. So 2 more might b good. I started Dpol and erase pro juss to be cautious. But i APPRICIATE your insight you seem to kno ure stuff (;

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, knowing what I've seen I would definitely say it has. Interesting to note is that there seems to be a direct correlation between the dose of Osta or the length of the cycle with the rise in estradiol. In other words, the more Osta you are taking the sooner it will rise.
it isn't intresting if you've researched on what happens when you have excess androgens in the system.

body will slow test production, and increase aromatase enzyme in an attempt to keep everything level. the same thing happens when you take steroids.

if it will bind with the ar, and illicit a strong enough responce, it's going to effect you htpa

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting though, im thinking of giving this stuff a go. 99$ though.......

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
it isn't intresting if you've researched on what happens when you have excess androgens in the system.

body will slow test production, and increase aromatase enzyme in an attempt to keep everything level. the same thing happens when you take steroids.

if it will bind with the ar, and illicit a strong enough responce, it's going to effect you htpa
So would you say bw resembles a PH shutdown? Or not as severe?