Trib and M1t

Edge

Awards
My buddy wants to run a M1t only cycle without any 4-ad. He wanted to know if it would be ok to take Tribulis at high dosages to avoid some lethargy and what not while on. Would it be safe to do so?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My buddy wants to run a M1t only cycle without any 4-ad. He wanted to know if it would be ok to take Tribulis at high dosages to avoid some lethargy and what not while on. Would it be safe to do so?
It'd probably be safe, I doubt it would be effective. He'd be better off adjusting his diet to up the carbs and fats. From the data posted here and the experiences I've read up on, it looks like a lot of the M1T lethargy could be due to massively low blood sugar while on. The carbs and fats help combat this at the source of the problem, whereas 4-AD and other such mood uppers just treat the symptom.

Irongame

Awards
Is the low blood sugar simply an effect of the body using much more fuel while on M1t? If so, what are recommended carb and fat doses per pound of body weight? Should 3g of carbs per pound of body weight be sufficient? Then does it follow that a weight gainer powder might me well used during a cycle?

It'd probably be safe, I doubt it would be effective. He'd be better off adjusting his diet to up the carbs and fats. From the data posted here and the experiences I've read up on, it looks like a lot of the M1T lethargy could be due to massively low blood sugar while on. The carbs and fats help combat this at the source of the problem, whereas 4-AD and other such mood uppers just treat the symptom.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Is the low blood sugar simply an effect of the body using much more fuel while on M1t? If so, what are recommended carb and fat doses per pound of body weight? Should 3g of carbs per pound of body weight be sufficient? Then does it follow that a weight gainer powder might me well used during a cycle?
Specifics I don't have access to, just plug in a search for the string M1T blood sugar and you should get the relevant hits. As for weight gainers it depends on the type of carb. Complex carbs would be best for a more even blood sugar level throughout the day. So, just adding sugar doesn't quite do it. Might make it worse compounded with a high insulin spike and then the crash afterwards. As to why M1T lowers the blood sugar so much, no idea. If I remember my bio right sugar is processed in the liver and so the strong effect M1T has on liver function could result in all kinds of cascading effects throughout the body for processes that depend on the liver most directly.

Irongame

Awards
Specifics I don't have access to, just plug in a search for the string M1T blood sugar and you should get the relevant hits. As for weight gainers it depends on the type of carb. Complex carbs would be best for a more even blood sugar level throughout the day. So, just adding sugar doesn't quite do it. Might make it worse compounded with a high insulin spike and then the crash afterwards. As to why M1T lowers the blood sugar so much, no idea. If I remember my bio right sugar is processed in the liver and so the strong effect M1T has on liver function could result in all kinds of cascading effects throughout the body for processes that depend on the liver most directly.
Im not too sure what opinions on N-Large 2 are...I was considering using it as a pre and post workout shake (just different quantities). I dont know how good the carbs are in this product, so im at a loss there. Your Bio is right though...ingested glucose is converted to glycogen by the liver and then stored in the muscles and the liver itself. Maybe M1T hinders the livers ability to store glycogen?

Edge

Awards
Im not too sure what opinions on N-Large 2 are...I was considering using it as a pre and post workout shake (just different quantities). I dont know how good the carbs are in this product, so im at a loss there. Your Bio is right though...ingested glucose is converted to glycogen by the liver and then stored in the muscles and the liver itself. Maybe M1T hinders the livers ability to store glycogen?
The carb quality in nlarge isnt the greatest. Thats why if I have it, it'll be in the morning. I doubt it hinders glycogens storage.