Trib and M1t

  1. Trib and M1t


    My buddy wants to run a M1t only cycle without any 4-ad. He wanted to know if it would be ok to take Tribulis at high dosages to avoid some lethargy and what not while on. Would it be safe to do so?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Edge
    My buddy wants to run a M1t only cycle without any 4-ad. He wanted to know if it would be ok to take Tribulis at high dosages to avoid some lethargy and what not while on. Would it be safe to do so?
    It'd probably be safe, I doubt it would be effective. He'd be better off adjusting his diet to up the carbs and fats. From the data posted here and the experiences I've read up on, it looks like a lot of the M1T lethargy could be due to massively low blood sugar while on. The carbs and fats help combat this at the source of the problem, whereas 4-AD and other such mood uppers just treat the symptom.

  3. Is the low blood sugar simply an effect of the body using much more fuel while on M1t? If so, what are recommended carb and fat doses per pound of body weight? Should 3g of carbs per pound of body weight be sufficient? Then does it follow that a weight gainer powder might me well used during a cycle?

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    It'd probably be safe, I doubt it would be effective. He'd be better off adjusting his diet to up the carbs and fats. From the data posted here and the experiences I've read up on, it looks like a lot of the M1T lethargy could be due to massively low blood sugar while on. The carbs and fats help combat this at the source of the problem, whereas 4-AD and other such mood uppers just treat the symptom.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irongame
    Is the low blood sugar simply an effect of the body using much more fuel while on M1t? If so, what are recommended carb and fat doses per pound of body weight? Should 3g of carbs per pound of body weight be sufficient? Then does it follow that a weight gainer powder might me well used during a cycle?
    Specifics I don't have access to, just plug in a search for the string M1T blood sugar and you should get the relevant hits. As for weight gainers it depends on the type of carb. Complex carbs would be best for a more even blood sugar level throughout the day. So, just adding sugar doesn't quite do it. Might make it worse compounded with a high insulin spike and then the crash afterwards. As to why M1T lowers the blood sugar so much, no idea. If I remember my bio right sugar is processed in the liver and so the strong effect M1T has on liver function could result in all kinds of cascading effects throughout the body for processes that depend on the liver most directly.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Specifics I don't have access to, just plug in a search for the string M1T blood sugar and you should get the relevant hits. As for weight gainers it depends on the type of carb. Complex carbs would be best for a more even blood sugar level throughout the day. So, just adding sugar doesn't quite do it. Might make it worse compounded with a high insulin spike and then the crash afterwards. As to why M1T lowers the blood sugar so much, no idea. If I remember my bio right sugar is processed in the liver and so the strong effect M1T has on liver function could result in all kinds of cascading effects throughout the body for processes that depend on the liver most directly.
    Im not too sure what opinions on N-Large 2 are...I was considering using it as a pre and post workout shake (just different quantities). I dont know how good the carbs are in this product, so im at a loss there. Your Bio is right though...ingested glucose is converted to glycogen by the liver and then stored in the muscles and the liver itself. Maybe M1T hinders the livers ability to store glycogen?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irongame
    Im not too sure what opinions on N-Large 2 are...I was considering using it as a pre and post workout shake (just different quantities). I dont know how good the carbs are in this product, so im at a loss there. Your Bio is right though...ingested glucose is converted to glycogen by the liver and then stored in the muscles and the liver itself. Maybe M1T hinders the livers ability to store glycogen?
    The carb quality in nlarge isnt the greatest. Thats why if I have it, it'll be in the morning. I doubt it hinders glycogens storage.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. weight gainer and m1t
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 11:41 PM
  2. 4-AD and M1T
    By victor2003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:53 PM
  3. Blood pressure and M1T
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-27-2003, 04:06 PM
  4. 1AD and M1t
    By iamtheguice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 10:01 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:02 PM
Log in
Log in