running ghrp 6, w letro

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
so i think i have a bit of gyno, dont think its all that bad, but im running letro to get rid of it. does anyone see a problem with running the ghrp 6 right now, or should i be sure that any bit of the gyno is gone first. again, im actually not sure if its gyno or just estrogenic fat, but i dont want to take any chances. thanks for the input everyone.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
so i think i have a bit of gyno, dont think its all that bad, but im running letro to get rid of it. does anyone see a problem with running the ghrp 6 right now, or should i be sure that any bit of the gyno is gone first. again, im actually not sure if its gyno or just estrogenic fat, but i dont want to take any chances. thanks for the input everyone.
I always recommend ridding yourself of the Gyno first so once that's gone you can concentrate on making gains and run an AI (on cycle if need be) to prevent future Gyno

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
cool, thanks for the advice. i think im going to wait.

I always recommend ridding yourself of the Gyno first so once that's gone you can concentrate on making gains and run an AI (on cycle if need be) to prevent future Gyno

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
is there anything i can use to prevent this from happening when i start ghrp 6 with my test cycle? i was just searching about that, but i couldnt find too much, other than what you just said.

Gh can produce gyno too, so use the ghrp not before gyno is gone.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
is there anything i can use to prevent this from happening when i start ghrp 6 with my test cycle? i was just searching about that, but i couldnt find too much, other than what you just said.
Take nolva or anything to keep estrogen down. Nolva (tamoxifen) have the ability to keep the estrogen away from the receptors around the nipple area.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
so i could just continue with me letro and that will work?

Take nolva or anything to keep estrogen down. Nolva (tamoxifen) have the ability to keep the estrogen away from the receptors around the nipple area.