Epistane expired!?

Red9

Red9

Awards
I have access to the old clear bottles of IBE Epistane, but they are 2 years old. Are they still good to use? I wasn't sure if they go bad after certain time

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that it loses it's effectiveness after 6 months. At 2 years may not be worth it.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I read somewhere that it loses it's effectiveness after 6 months. At 2 years may not be worth it.
Kinda what I expected :( Have you personally ever run an Epi clone like Havoc or similar??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have ran havoc which is a solid epi product. It was about 3 years old and the cycle was everything it should hVe been. I personaly wouldn't have a problem running it being that old as long as it was purchased from a reputable retailer knowing its not a scam bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Red9

Red9

Awards
I have ran havoc which is a solid epi product. It was about 3 years old and the cycle was everything it should hVe been. I personaly wouldn't have a problem running it being that old as long as it was purchased from a reputable retailer knowing its not a scam bottle.

Right on, thanks! I'm about to order 2 bottles of the original white cap IBE Epi, said to be about 2 years old. Running 20/30/40/40/40....so lets hope it was one of the good batches, fingers crossed!

qwick

Awards
I am pretty sure that was a rumor that started circulating a while ago. If I am wrong please correct me. I have a bottle that I bought 2 years ago and will probably run it in November. I think you are good to go.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I am pretty sure that was a rumor that started circulating a while ago. If I am wrong please correct me. I have a bottle that I bought 2 years ago and will probably run it in November. I think you are good to go.
I believe you are correct. I did some more research and it is said to be all rumor. The compound epi in the supps are still just as effective if stored properly. My bottles of IBE are on their way :)

qwick

Awards
If you come across something about epi converting to phera i would not bother investigating it. From what I took it requires some heat for this to occur, and even so there isn't enough evidence to suggest that you will obtain phera from epi...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you come across something about epi converting to phera i would not bother investigating it. From what I took it requires some heat for this to occur, and even so there isn't enough evidence to suggest that you will obtain phera from epi...
And the fact that phera has been banned for so long that I'm sure the FDA would hVe hammered at least one of the companies that makes epi if it converted to phera eventually.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I read up on a rumor lol. Sounds stupid that only after 6 months it would be bad, maybe a marketing scam for one company to get their products off the shelf.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Ahh, I read up on a rumor lol. Sounds stupid that only after 6 months it would be bad, maybe a marketing scam for one company to get their products off the shelf.
Yeah I actually found the source you probably got it from, its clearly stated on the "epistane bible" that it behind to lose effectiveness after 6 months. Can't say I believe that though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
Anabolics 14