Epistane expired!?

  1. Epistane expired!?


    I have access to the old clear bottles of IBE Epistane, but they are 2 years old. Are they still good to use? I wasn't sure if they go bad after certain time


  2. I read somewhere that it loses it's effectiveness after 6 months. At 2 years may not be worth it.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    I read somewhere that it loses it's effectiveness after 6 months. At 2 years may not be worth it.
    Kinda what I expected Have you personally ever run an Epi clone like Havoc or similar??
    •   
       


  4. I have ran havoc which is a solid epi product. It was about 3 years old and the cycle was everything it should hVe been. I personaly wouldn't have a problem running it being that old as long as it was purchased from a reputable retailer knowing its not a scam bottle.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat
    I have ran havoc which is a solid epi product. It was about 3 years old and the cycle was everything it should hVe been. I personaly wouldn't have a problem running it being that old as long as it was purchased from a reputable retailer knowing its not a scam bottle.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Right on, thanks! I'm about to order 2 bottles of the original white cap IBE Epi, said to be about 2 years old. Running 20/30/40/40/40....so lets hope it was one of the good batches, fingers crossed!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    I read somewhere that it loses it's effectiveness after 6 months. At 2 years may not be worth it.
    I am pretty sure that was a rumor that started circulating a while ago. If I am wrong please correct me. I have a bottle that I bought 2 years ago and will probably run it in November. I think you are good to go.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by qwick

    I am pretty sure that was a rumor that started circulating a while ago. If I am wrong please correct me. I have a bottle that I bought 2 years ago and will probably run it in November. I think you are good to go.
    I believe you are correct. I did some more research and it is said to be all rumor. The compound epi in the supps are still just as effective if stored properly. My bottles of IBE are on their way

  8. If you come across something about epi converting to phera i would not bother investigating it. From what I took it requires some heat for this to occur, and even so there isn't enough evidence to suggest that you will obtain phera from epi...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by qwick
    If you come across something about epi converting to phera i would not bother investigating it. From what I took it requires some heat for this to occur, and even so there isn't enough evidence to suggest that you will obtain phera from epi...
    And the fact that phera has been banned for so long that I'm sure the FDA would hVe hammered at least one of the companies that makes epi if it converted to phera eventually.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  10. Quote Originally Posted by qwick

    I am pretty sure that was a rumor that started circulating a while ago. If I am wrong please correct me. I have a bottle that I bought 2 years ago and will probably run it in November. I think you are good to go.
    Ahh, I read up on a rumor lol. Sounds stupid that only after 6 months it would be bad, maybe a marketing scam for one company to get their products off the shelf.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit

    Ahh, I read up on a rumor lol. Sounds stupid that only after 6 months it would be bad, maybe a marketing scam for one company to get their products off the shelf.
    Yeah I actually found the source you probably got it from, its clearly stated on the "epistane bible" that it behind to lose effectiveness after 6 months. Can't say I believe that though..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Expired Epistane
    By JarrettS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:18 AM
  2. Can Fizz-Fuel Expire???
    By lvtrojan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 04:57 PM
  3. trust expiration dates?
    By wildcat24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:32 PM
  4. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in