Is Methyl 1-D a waste of my money?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've been thinking about this stuff for awhile and am not sure how I feel about it. I have not heard many great things about it but the fact that it's mild and fairy cheap have me interested.

Has anybody ever run it before and what did you think? also, what's an effective dosage?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ran it at 8 a day for 8 weeks along with halo/tren. I now use really test I like it alot more

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I ran it at 8 a day for 8 weeks along with halo/tren. I now use really test I like it alot more
yea, I was considering stacking it with my upcoming trenavar runto help combat lethargy/low libido if those issues arise...did you mean real test? like test-e?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
M1D Black is great. I've run it at 8 pills a day with 20mg of SD and never had any issues with lost sex drive or lethargy, etc. I don't think I'd bother with Methyl 1-D anymore though. It's one of the products that got slammed and wasted by the FDA.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yea, I was considering stacking it with my upcoming trenavar runto help combat lethargy/low libido if those issues arise...did you mean real test? like test-e?
Yes, I like running test e, test p, and test suspension better. But yeah it did the trick last cycle. U'd proably get better results from a 4dhea product.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yes, I like running test e, test p, and test suspension better. But yeah it did the trick last cycle. U'd proably get better results from a 4dhea product.
alpha bulk?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've heard good things. I ran Ams 4ad the only thing that sucks is it takes like 10 minutes to dissolve in ur mouth. And I was taking 6-8 a day

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've heard good things. I ran Ams 4ad the only thing that sucks is it takes like 10 minutes to dissolve in ur mouth. And I was taking 6-8 a day
yea that would get annoying quickly..I've been reading logs on people stacking alpha mass/alpha bulk but im not so sure I understand the difference...aren't they both 1dhea products?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
4ad is 4dhea. What's ur aversion to runing test e? It's great studf

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
4ad is 4dhea. What's ur aversion to runing test e? It's great studf
Oh so one is 4dhea and the other is 1dhea?

About the test-e it's a combination of things, mostly gf and work. If either even suspected me than I would be single and unemployed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so one is 4dhea and the other is 1dhea?

About the test-e it's a combination of things, mostly gf and work. If either even suspected me than I would be single and unemployed
1ad = 1 dhea and coverts via a 2 step process to 1-testosterone.

4ad = 4 dhea and converts via a 2 step process to testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
1ad = 1 dhea and coverts via a 2 step process to 1-testosterone.

4ad = 4 dhea and converts via a 2 step process to testosterone.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
thanks for the feedback copycat..still a little confused, obviously I need to do more research on the chem side. I assume they both serve different purposes or else people wouldn't stack them together?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you can stack them together, thats what ams has done in there pro kit.

i really like there products. if you want to run a cycle i would get 2-4 of there kits the pro kits, the anabolic kit comes with decavol so you could get 4 of those and run them. and get some good results if training and diet. but what i personally would do is:

2-4 pro kits (1andro,4ad,aroma x) i dont know how big u r but i ran 4 kits over 8 weeks. and then get dzine or epi or halo or even SD if your ok with it.

will use dzine for example(number equals pills per day)

1andro 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/0
4ad 0/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
dzine 2/2/2/2/3/3/0/0/0

i dont know your age, stats or cycle history so this would be subject to change due to what that is. but that would give you a great run and be a great bulk. you could also add in trenazone. with any of the compounds listed. if it was your first cylce or your wanting to stay away from methyls i would get the anabolic growth kit and run it for 8 weeks at 4 caps of each compound a day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think dzine & 4-dhea would be fine for a cycle, i dont think the 1-dhea is needed, and is an unnecessary extra cost.

run em both (dzine/4ad) together for 6 weeks.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It might be an unnecessary cost in that cycle, but don't right it off for future cycles. I made serious strength gains and added 15lbs that stayed during an 8 week solo cycle. It's good stuff.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea im leaning strongly toward the alpha bulk/mass stack possibly with some trenazone thrown in. I've heard good things about it and would like to avoid the "harsher" ph's right now as I already have run a methyl cycle this year.

I've heard good things about the stack but it seems to be a relatively expensive one to run as a lot of the cycles I've seen are at nearly 12 pills a day with each compound.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
When I ran Mass solo, I never went higher than 8 pills.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
When I ran Mass solo, I never went higher than 8 pills.
Really? And you gained 15 pounds? What kind of diet were you on?

I'm nearly positive I'm running this stack soon and will probably leave out the tren as well. Now it's time to gather as much info as possible from people who've run it before.

Also, how was your cycle set up as and what dis your pct look like?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I ran 8 pills a day for 8 weeks. Diet was pretty much each anything while keeping it relatively clean and high in protein. PCT was pyramidding down torem and 5g DAA for 4 weeks.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I ran 8 pills a day for 8 weeks. Diet was pretty much each anything while keeping it relatively clean and high in protein. PCT was pyramidding down torem and 5g DAA for 4 weeks.
Damn, so you ran 3 bottles?