Hard Rock Supplements SD90 cycle review

jquanda

Awards
Just posting a mid cycle review of Hard Rock Supplements SD90. I've been logging every work out and every meal to make sure i'm on track. I've done one previous cycle of Hdrol about a year and a half ago. I wanted to try SD90 so I decided to go a low dose route.

I've been using Hard Rock Supplements SD90. I read that this might be a little bit underdosed, and from what i've experienced, I definitely agree. I just completed my 3rd week of it. I started at 10mg for the first 2 weeks and finished my 3rd week at 15mg. First week I was up 5 lbs which i felt was great. I felt fuller and more vascular. Second week was exactly the same. No weight gain, no strength gain. This is why I decided to up it to 15mg every day. After completing this 3rd week at 15mg, I still have not gone up in weight. Strength is up slightly but nothing drastic. I've been consuming AT least 3000 calories per day which consists mainly of chicken breast, skim milk, whole wheat bread, brown rice, eggs, peanut butter, tuna, lean ground beef, etc. I've had 2 cheat meals this past 2 weeks. Some days I eat as much as 3700 calories but I strive for at least 3k. I've logged my diet online which tracks the protein/carb/fat ratio. I shoot for at least 280g protein, 330g carbs, and about 70g fat. I might up it to 20mg for the 4th week to see if i notice anything. Btw I've been taking each dose with 2caps fish oil and 2 caps flax seed oil. I take 4 caps cycle assist 4 hrs apart from the sd dose. I take the *** multi vitamin and take an additional 1g of Vit C before sleeping.

Currently doing DC training which I'm a big fan of so far.

jquanda

Awards
As far as sides go: I haven't really felt any sides except for a little bit of lethargy which i take care of with a cup of coffee. I monitor my BP daily and has been good so far. Libido is the same as before. Testes are feelin about the same.

rcdudegermy10

Awards
I'll be following your log brah.

I bought sd-90 as well and I couldn't really find that many reviews over it which really concerned me.

I'll be running 20/30/30/30/40 along with stanodrol 400/800/800/800/800/800/800

jquanda

Awards
I've logged pretty much everything on paper. Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding diet, lifts, or any other specifics. But as far as i can tell it is a bit underdosed. I felt more "on" when taking 50mg of hdrol for 30 days. I had some pretty bad back pumps with it but my strength and size gains were pretty good. Today is day 2 of 20mg. Haven't noticed much difference.....

I bought sd-90 as well and I couldn't really find that many reviews over it which really concerned me.

jquanda

Awards
About to go do my A3 workout. Hoping my strength is up. Had a few friends visit over the weekend and were telling me I look a lot bigger. According to the scale I'm up about 9lbs and roughly up 1.5% bf. You all know how these electronic bf meters are. One day they say 14 and the next they're up to 15. Gives you a decent trend though. Wish me luck at the gym.

Oh also. I wanted some input as far as maybe doing a 5th week at 20mg so the complete cycle would be 10/10/15/20/20. As far as how I feel, I'm all for it. Just a little bit concerned about the hepatotoxicity of it.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
About to go do my A3 workout. Hoping my strength is up. Had a few friends visit over the weekend and were telling me I look a lot bigger. According to the scale I'm up about 9lbs and roughly up 1.5% bf. You all know how these electronic bf meters are. One day they say 14 and the next they're up to 15. Gives you a decent trend though. Wish me luck at the gym.

Oh also. I wanted some input as far as maybe doing a 5th week at 20mg so the complete cycle would be 10/10/15/20/20. As far as how I feel, I'm all for it. Just a little bit concerned about the hepatotoxicity of it.
Good progress, excited to hear how the next week goes.

jquanda

Awards
Good progress, excited to hear how the next week goes.
Well seems like 20mg is where it's at with this. Awesome workout. Went up 10lbs and at least 2 reps in each exercise! Only added 5lbs to parallel grip weighted pullups due to the increase in bodyweight but was still able to crank out one additional rep with the added weight. Pretty pleased! My only fear is that with these gains, the sides will start comin in.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Side effects and gains generally do not always correlate. But sometimes that may be the case.... Regardless you want to gain as much as possible with what you are running obviously.

jquanda

Awards
Hey just a quick update. Yesterday was my last dose of sd90 which marks today as day 1 PCT.

Overall I'm very pleased with my results from this 30 day cycle. I was at 180.8 this morning at 16.4% BF. At the beginning of the cycle I was at 169 and 15.4% so up about 12 lbs; not too bad. As I mentioned before, the only sides i experienced were mild lethargy which I guess I got used to after the 3rd week. Strength increases mainly came in once I upped the dose to 20mg/day. I was using DC training during and before so I've been doing it for about 10 weeks which means I'm due for a cruise. I'm a little concerned that since i'm crusing at the end of the cycle, that I won't keep as many of the gains but I definitely feel a little burnt out so i'm going to take it easy for the next 10-12 days. Gonna continue eating above maintenance to hopefully keep most of the weight.

As far as PCT goes I plan on doing nolva at 20/20/10/10 as a single dose i the morning (WHICH TASTES GOD AWFUL. any suggestions on alleviating the taste are welcome.) Doing 3g of DAA every day as well and adding Erase beginning the 3rd week and tapering down past the last dose of Nolva. Along with that I'm going to start using Lecheek Speed Xtreme as a preworkout, and going to start creatine up as well. Support sups are the same as during cycle. Anyway any comments/tips/concerns/constructive criticism are welcome. Thanks!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Congrats man, looks like a good run, and for the taste of the Nolva you can always mix it with a juice of some sort to get it down the pipe easier. And start your creatine ASAP. People often underestimate what 10g of creatine a day will do. Once again nice job, and good luck with post cycle.

jquanda

Awards
Hey just a quick update. I know it's been a while. Yesterday marked the last day of Nolva. I weighed in this morning at 180.2lbs but this past week I've weighed in as low as 177. So overall not too bad. Fluctuating between 177-180 so if anything, I've only lost a lb or two. I'm actually pretty surprised about this seeing as I've been eating less. Its a job and a half eating this much. Though I haven't been as stringent these past couple of weeks, I still have been eating at least maintenance.

As far as strength, I feel like it's going up. I've set a couple new PRs this past week which is pretty awesome. I plan on continuing Erase for another 3 weeks along with DAA, creatine and my p/wo.

I felt more compelled to update because a lot of the logs started on here are unfinished. They post about how great their cycle was but we never hear back from the mid/post PCT. Anyway I'll update again once i'm completely done with PCT in a couple of weeks to see where I'm at. I plan on pickin up the diet once more and hopefully gaining some more! Thanks for stoppin by. Until next time!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established

of SD90?