Fall Bulk Cycle

gymguy21

Awards
I just wanted to run my upcoming fall cycle past you guys and see what you think. Im 5'11'' 183 lbs and 15% bf as of today. I've been lifting since high school and have gotten serious with it the last 3 years. I would like to gain as much lean mass as possible. This is my second cycle, hdrol being my first. Here is what I had planned out:

Week 1-11 AI cycle assist (pre load Week 1)
Week 2-5 sdrol dose of 10/15/20/20 (5 mg pills so I can be flexible)
Week 2-7 stano 200 at 600/600/600/800/800/800
Week 2-11 Anteaus Labs Aegis and all support supps (multi, fish oil, etc.)
Creatine mono 5g per day
Taurine as needed
Whey and casein protein

Pct week 8-11
Tamox 20/20/10/10
Formastanzol at 5 pumps twice a day
Daa 3g a day
AI post cycle per label
Testodrol x9 per label
Anabeta 4 caps per day

Anything else you think I should add??

gymguy21

Awards
OK I'll hold off on the creatine until pct. Anything else or am I good to go with this cycle

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
OK I'll hold off on the creatine until pct. Anything else or am I good to go with this cycle
Creating is a great tool. And is best to use ALL the time!! Using it on cycle makes it more beneficial though than in PCT alone. Use it like a support supp, use it on an off cycle. IMO
.02 on creatie

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Creating is a great tool. And is best to use ALL the time!! Using it on cycle makes it more beneficial though than in PCT alone. Use it like a support supp, use it on an off cycle. IMO
.02 on creatie
Creatine***

gymguy21

Awards
I've heard both use it on cycle and wait until pct. Just wanted to get some input from you guys

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I've heard both use it on cycle and wait until pct. Just wanted to get some input from you guys
Personally I take 15g-20g of creatine mono on cycle because your protein synthesis is already through the roof while on cycle and 5g will hardly be noticeable in a bulk like this. off cycle I take at least 10g a day. Creatine IMO is the mildest anabolic that you don't have to cycle off of. lol

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah I've heard that you can take a huge dose like that. I have a 1 kilo tub of monohydrate so I should be good for that kind of dosing on cycle

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Yeah I've heard that you can take a huge dose like that. I have a 1 kilo tub of monohydrate so I should be good for that kind of dosing on cycle
Ya, other than that it looks like a fun cycle. Best of luck to ya

gymguy21

Awards
Yeah I can't wait to start, I just wanna get massive!!!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
What type/brand name, of superdrol are you running?

gymguy21

Awards
Cool those are gone I'm pretty sure but I've heard there are others that make 5 mg SD tabs out there

gymguy21

Awards
When you take that much creatine do you split it up or take it all at once

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
When you take that much creatine do you split it up or take it all at once
I'll usually take 5g at breakfeast with some type of fruit juice, 5g post workout with some whey, and 10g @ bed time. Great way to utilize ring ON cycle creatine absorption since it goes through the roof along with your protein synthesis. Kill every animal you see, and eat everything in sight

gymguy21

Awards
I gotcha I knew protein synthesis was up a lot while on cycle but I didn't know how much creatine was up on cycle

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Indeed, your creatine phosphate levels go through the roof too, on cycle which fuels your ATP. So in theory taking exogenous creatines will fuel your ATP to new heights helping achieve more mass gains during recovery from workouts.....

gymguy21

Awards
I'm gettin so pumped for this cycle it seems like its gonna be really fun :)