TEST Levels drop 50 Percent in 3 months!!??
- 07-26-2012, 12:57 PM
- 07-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by AmazingAJ
- 07-26-2012, 05:04 PM
07-26-2012, 05:10 PM
07-26-2012, 05:12 PM
fairly normal, particularly if you worked out that day. on average i'd have expected it a little higher at 2pm, but then again your 8am reading could have been lower too on the given day.
this is why when people talk about with taking oral prohormones/steroids trying to keep a "stable blood level" i never got the point.
07-26-2012, 05:13 PM
How's your personal life? Stressful? No details just overall, are you confident with your life at the moment?
07-26-2012, 05:16 PM
07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Actually just got done training. Life is mostly good. Have ocd so take SSRIs. Lost 12 lbs in 6 weeks. Hard time gaining muscle
07-26-2012, 06:49 PM
07-26-2012, 08:02 PM
07-27-2012, 12:45 AM
You might want to try a high fat, low carb diet for now just because low fat intake can reduce the amount of test that your body produces.
07-27-2012, 12:54 AM
07-27-2012, 03:02 AM
If anything heavy lifting like leg presses/squats promotes test production and a high fat diet (good fat) does too
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nemesis RR in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:26 PM
- By sweet-physique in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2006, 09:45 PM
- By BIGONE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:40 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2003, 06:43 AM