can i take a cutting agent with d-bol

coonass17

Awards
Can I take a cutting agent with d-bol and what would Yall recommend?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Terminator 3. He is saying watch that movie while on dbol. It helps with a cut and lowers water retention. U have to watch it like 3 times a day while on cycle for it to work

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
Terminator 3. He is saying watch that movie while on dbol. It helps with a cut and lowers water retention. U have to watch it like 3 times a day while on cycle for it to work
fckin lold

Tmac22314

Awards
^^^ good ****

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
No wonder it hasn't been working for me. Only been watching it 2 times a day:/

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah they say it has a 8 hour half life but I think that's just bro science.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they say it has a 8 hour half life but I think that's just bro science.
De bro science it only stays active while yu watch it.. So if yu want yur body to stay anabolic yu obviously have to watch it all day every day.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What does T3mean?
How old are you and what's your training history? Weeks months or years? Please don't tell me your buying dianabol by hi tech pharm. Its just a test booster.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any movie with Arnold really. If you want a euphoric cut then please watch that movie where he's a clone.

coonass17

Awards
years.

How old are you and what's your training history? Weeks months or years? Please don't tell me your buying dianabol by hi tech pharm. Its just a test booster.
I'm 32 and been working out for years. I'm aunt and father are both retired body builders so been around it since I was a kid. I have taken anavar for a while and work great for me and was 205 and pretty lean but about 7 months ago I had surgery on both shoulders so I lost a lot of mass. Just trying to get it back. I have my own private source

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 32 and been working out for years. I'm aunt and father are both retired body builders so been around it since I was a kid. I have taken anavar for a while and work great for me and was 205 and pretty lean but about 7 months ago I had surgery on both shoulders so I lost a lot of mass. Just trying to get it back. I have my own private source
t3 is a thyroid hormone.Read my write up on it here:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html

coonass17

Awards
Question what do Yall feel is the best cutting cycle to take?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Question what do Yall feel is the best cutting cycle to take?
test and winny!
but hey, about the dbol and cutting agent deal....yeah diet of course....but if you take adex with the dbol that will mitigate the water bloat sides, and take some winny (technically a cutting agent) to aid in drying you out and making you vascular....so between the AI and the winny, that is about the best "cutting agents" to use. I don't know about messing with T3, I've used it before but I don't feel its a good/safe idea personally anymore.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
test and winny!
but hey, about the dbol and cutting agent deal....yeah diet of course....but if you take adex with the dbol that will mitigate the water bloat sides, and take some winny (technically a cutting agent) to aid in drying you out and making you vascular....so between the AI and the winny, that is about the best "cutting agents" to use. I don't know about messing with T3, I've used it before but I don't feel its a good/safe idea personally anymore.....
Winny is toxic as hell, and dbol is liver toxic aswell.

My suggestion is getting the un methyl winny clones (prohormone) which can be ran for 8 weeks with basicly the same side effects as the real winny,dosed Adequately you shall get the same effect.Winny is already mild,they did a good job with the clones!

As for t3 being dangerous ,I have no idea why.Your thyroid does not get perm damage even at 3 months of the stuff at a low dose!You don't even have to tapper down,it's a myth.

Check my info thread!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Was eating at work while I read this and literally spit all my food out across the room, lmao

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Winny is toxic as hell, and dbol is liver toxic aswell.

My suggestion is getting the un methyl winny clones (prohormone) which can be ran for 8 weeks with basicly the same side effects as the real winny,dosed Adequately you shall get the same effect.Winny is already mild,they did a good job with the clones!

As for t3 being dangerous ,I have no idea why.Your thyroid does not get perm damage even at 3 months of the stuff at a low dose!You don't even have to tapper down,it's a myth.

Check my info thread!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html
for me?.....nothing compares to winny, maybe to a certain degree (AHv3 is pretty good at this)...but not even really close...and I wouldn't mess with my thyroid anymore....again just me personally....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
for me?.....nothing compares to winny, maybe to a certain degree (AHv3 is pretty good at this)...but not even really close...and I wouldn't mess with my thyroid anymore....again just me personally....
I've been checking out some clones...

P-Stanz.
I read you have to dose high though...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been checking out some clones...

P-Stanz.
I read you have to dose high though...
yeah you gotta dose the shyt out of it for sure....even then most of the guys were not impressed with it...I think whacked was one of them who said it wasn't good for nuthin'...I used it with AHv3 so can't say for sure , never used it solo. AHv3 is good stuff though, whacks my BP unfortunately....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yeah you gotta dose the shyt out of it for sure....even then most of the guys were not impressed with it...I think whacked was one of them who said it wasn't good for nuthin'...I used it with AHv3 so can't say for sure , never used it solo. AHv3 is good stuff though, whacks my BP unfortunately....
Word, Whacked didn't like it huh?