Am I doing this right?!?

pltdan

Awards
AM

Thanks in advance for any advice/feedback you may have.

I'm 27yo, 6' 210lbs. sitting about 10-11% BF. I've competed/may compete again and have no problems sticking to a strict and well planned diet. My diet for the cycle will be at a 500 calorie surplus, with a 5 day carb rotation built in. This method is uber-successful for me in achieving lean mass gains when done naturally/with some OTC pro hormones so I have no reason to think it won't work for me now (I'll bump protein slightly).

My questions are about a AAS cycle I'm putting together. I've done my HW (I think), and been a member of this board for nearly 2 years learning (thanks for that) so here goes. I've played with an Anavar only cycle before and some PH. I believe I'm estro-sensitive (got self conscience about my nips but they seem fine and all normal now) so I think its best to run some type of estro-support during the cycle.

10 week cycle
500mg/wk Test Cyp (250mg/e3d)
25mg/ed Anavar
.5mg/eod Arimidex
N2Guard, BCAAs, Creatine Mono/Betaine Supplement

PCT Clomid, ADex and HCG if I can get my hands on it

I have Letro in case I need it

I also have some Test Prop, can anyone recommend a procedure to maybe jumpstart/begin a cycle with Prop and then transition to Cyp? Or does it usually go the reverse way?

Thanks again guys, happy to provide detailed logs including training and diet if you'd like, etc. just let me know.

chestbrother

Awards
AM

Thanks in advance for any advice/feedback you may have.

I'm 27yo, 6' 210lbs. sitting about 10-11% BF. I've competed/may compete again and have no problems sticking to a strict and well planned diet. My diet for the cycle will be at a 500 calorie surplus, with a 5 day carb rotation built in. This method is uber-successful for me in achieving lean mass gains when done naturally/with some OTC pro hormones so I have no reason to think it won't work for me now (I'll bump protein slightly).

My questions are about a AAS cycle I'm putting together. I've done my HW (I think), and been a member of this board for nearly 2 years learning (thanks for that) so here goes. I've played with an Anavar only cycle before and some PH. I believe I'm estro-sensitive (got self conscience about my nips but they seem fine and all normal now) so I think its best to run some type of estro-support during the cycle.

10 week cycle
500mg/wk Test Cyp (250mg/e3d)
25mg/ed Anavar
.5mg/eod Arimidex
N2Guard, BCAAs, Creatine Mono/Betaine Supplement

PCT Clomid, ADex and HCG if I can get my hands on it

I have Letro in case I need it

I also have some Test Prop, can anyone recommend a procedure to maybe jumpstart/begin a cycle with Prop and then transition to Cyp? Or does it usually go the reverse way?

Thanks again guys, happy to provide detailed logs including training and diet if you'd like, etc. just let me know.
Your Var dosage is way to low my msn, you need to bump that up to 60-80 otherwise you are wasting your time with it. What are you looking to do with your var? Are you looking to run it the hole cycle?

I can't recommend a kick with prop but if you got some dbol and ran it 40 or 50 for first 4 weeks that would be great kicker. Don't worry too much about water retention and bloat if your diets in check and you have your ai.

pltdan

Awards
The only reason I didn't plan higher var dosage is just a concern about more compounds and more estrogenic sides (potentially) which is why I'm including the ADex this time around (I didn't do that last cycle until I felt like I was beginning to see some sides, and then I went 2.5g/Letro).

The only reason I asked about the prop is because I had some on hand and wasn't sure if I should/could/made sense to incorporate, so thanks for that, I'll leave it out.

Regarding other dosing protocol, you feel the above looks good? Does it matter when I take the ADex in relation to the Cyp?

Thanks!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Var is not related to estrogenic sides. As a matter of fact, if I'm not completely mistaken, I don't believe it even aromatizes, which would mean that estro-related sides would be one of the last things you'd ever have to worry about with anavar. Bump the dosage...anywhere from 50-80mg daily would be my preferred dosage, adjust as results tell you to.

Start Adex at .25mg EOD, only increase to .5 if you actually begin to see the beginning signs of estro-related sides. That way you ensure you don't use more than you need and don't limit potential gains from a higher dosing.

HCG is suppressive. It is used on-cycle (some people blast it in the last 2 weeks, I prefer 2 shots of 250ius weekly), not in PCT.

How much prop do you have?

pltdan

Awards
30ML/1000mg/ml of Prop why, whatcha thinking?

Thanks for the reply Green, that's what I'm seeing/reading about HCG so I got that one cleared up. Research, then results.