Acidic splooge on cycle

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
So my girl was suckin my rod the other day, as I busted all over her face, much to my dismay...she began screaming and hastily wiping off my spunk. She said it burned like acid on her skin... wtf is going on? This of course, is the first occurance of such a thing. Currently on SD&Epi.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has to be a troll

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
no :/ unfortunately not. Wont be getting much dome now. :( just wanted to see if anybody else experienced this.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Tell her to start using a moisturizer, obviously her skin is too dry.

TestEinstein

Awards
Semen is basic to neutralize vaginal fluids. If she uses salicylic acid facial cleansers, it could cause a neutralization reaction that would release heat. Only thing I can think of.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my girl was suckin my rod the other day, as I busted all over her face, much to my dismay...she began screaming and hastily wiping off my spunk. She said it burned like acid on her skin... wtf is going on? This of course, is the first occurance of such a thing. Currently on SD&Epi.
When i was on super dmz rx and 50mg of mk 677, my girl was giving me some brain, after i busted she went into the bathroom and puked. Said it tasted horrible, like hairspray and onions lol

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
When i was on super dmz rx and 50mg of mk 677, my girl was giving me some brain, after i busted she went into the bathroom and puked. Said it tasted horrible, like hairspray and onions lol

hahaha Ok glad to see this isn't just me, thanks guys 8) guess it's ballz deep only till im off cycle! lol