SECOND CYCLE!!

gymrat604

Awards
hey guys i wanna start my second cycle, ive been doing alot of research and asking around alot and this is what i came up with.

test prop - 16 weeks, 150mg EOD

tren ace - week 1-8, 100 mg EOD

masteron - week 10-16 150mg EOD

i want to run a 16 week cycle of test, and my main goal is to add some size but look lean and ripped in the end of the cycle. Im 200 pounds, 5,9, 12% bf. What do you guys this of this cycle anything i should change or take out or add? and what about the doesages? Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren looks too high. More isn't always better. People seem to have great gains with 50-75 EOD. Especially since this'd be your first time with tren (assuming you didn't run it your first cycle)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still looks high. 50-75 EOD is more common. But if you can deal with all the sides then do what you like.

Masteron is usually run 500+ from what I see. But you're close so adjust if you'd like

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Tren ace 75eod. Agree with the above, mast magic range is 500+ mg

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a second cycle. I was thinking bout using tren for my first cycle but the stories of tren sides are a little scary

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
That's a hell of a second cycle. I was thinking bout using tren for my first cycle but the stories of tren sides are a little scary
You say it, "storys". Jesus I heard so much **** about tren over the years you won't believe. "It's extrem liver toxic, I pissed blood" blah blah. Can it be maybe not tren but one of the 12 other substances you take? "No its the tren for sure". It's very potent. True but its not crystal meth. Try it for your self with low dose and go slow up. You will see what I mean. Don't abuse, listen to your body and don't take insane dosages. Its that simple.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3