3rd cycle, need advice..

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a mass cycle, and was wondering how this looked. I will run it for 10 weeks. Just wondering if i should add or subtract anything from it?

1-10 Test E(750mg week, ill prob split it up)
1-5 Dbol(??mg ed)

I am wondering if i should add something weeks 5-10 after i come off the dbol or mabey run the dbol a bit longer.. Also i am having a hard time deciding on a dose for the dbol, my first cycle i had good results with 25mg a day..

Thanks for any help..
D-

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Stopping the dbol at week 5 is a good call. Most people report no gains after that period anyway. Let's see, 875mg of test enan per week should work nicely. What's your stats by the way? Diet breakdown? etc.?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stopping the dbol at week 5 is a good call. Most people report no gains after that period anyway. Let's see, 875mg of test enan per week should work nicely. What's your stats by the way? Diet breakdown? etc.?
5'10 195 i 10-12%bf.. Diet will prob be 40/40/20(350g protein,etc) but i may adjust that..

Do you think i should add anything after the 5wk mark or just run the en alone the rest of the way out?

D-

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
being a 3rd cycle, you could try deca or eq running side by side with the test e. i wouldn't take any more orals during the cycle, unless you finish the cycle with winny. there was a thread about that recently saying that finishing a cycle with winny was a great idea.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
being a 3rd cycle, you could try deca or eq running side by side with the test e. i wouldn't take any more orals during the cycle, unless you finish the cycle with winny. there was a thread about that recently saying that finishing a cycle with winny was a great idea.
Yea i didnt want to push the orals any further.. I may add eq since
i really dont like deca, i think it makes me puffy..

D-

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
winny at the end is the way to go IMO :) Try weeks 8-12 and that's a good ender

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok ill grab some of that..

What is a good mg of dbol? I was thinking mabey like 35mg ed..

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
proviron at the end :)

and yeah i think 35 for your first time using dbols would be absolutely fine

you may want to have an AI on hand with test and dbol like letro in case bloat gets outta hand

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
proviron at the end :)

and yeah i think 35 for your first time using dbols would be absolutely fine

you may want to have an AI on hand with test and dbol like letro in case bloat gets outta hand
I have done dbol my first cycle, 25mg ed for 4 weeks..

I am not sure i can get proviron..

I have novla and clomid handy..

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
winny at the end is the way to go IMO :) Try weeks 8-12 and that's a good ender
Good ol' W's..... ill bump this suggestion. bro, you definitely should split the dosage for you test shots. 750mg+ a week, i would hit up three times a week. (two is cool though since its the enanthate). keep your initial cycle idea, just add the winny the last few weeks. great looking cycle if you do.
Sage

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good ol' W's..... ill bump this suggestion. bro, you definitely should split the dosage for you test shots. 750mg+ a week, i would hit up three times a week. (two is cool though since its the enanthate). keep your initial cycle idea, just add the winny the last few weeks. great looking cycle if you do.
Sage
Yea i am going to probally spilt it up into 3 times a week..

Still cant decide on my dbol dose.. Any suggestions? Ill probally run
the winny at 50mg ed for weeks 6-10 i dont really want to go much more then 10 weeks because i am moving from the east to west coast and that is going to disrupt my cycle..

Dave-

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
how did you react to dbol at 25mg during your last cycle? you may be fine staying with it at that dose you may want to bump it up to 40-50

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how did you react to dbol at 25mg during your last cycle? you may be fine staying with it at that dose you may want to bump it up to 40-50
Umm i didnt notice any major sides.. I went from 175 to about 205 at the end of the cycle so i would say i reacted very well to it.. I think i didnt take enough time off for my second cycle because my gains weren't that great and my diet and training was better then the first cycle.. I have been off nor for almost 3mos so i think i should be good to go..

I just got married so i have full medical benifits now so i can keep better wraps on my liver, etc..

D

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best d bol dose is 5mgs per lb of lean mass, great results to sides ratio. tren would be good for after the d-bol at 150-225mgs (3ccs) a week and matches your other injects well.