ph's ps's that do not cause hairloss(dht buildup)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ph's ps's that do not cause hairloss(dht buildup)
mohn is one of them
(its actually a 5 inhibitor)

m1t is not

what about this mhdt or whatever

m5aa?

methly 4-ad?

etcetcetc

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
If hairloss is a major concern, avoid:

M1T
1-AD and 1-Test
M5AA
5AA
MDHT (about the only thing harder on hair would be DHT)

The best I've found for avoiding hairloss appear to be:

19-Nordiol (do a search for running this with finasteride, which may hinder this property a bit)
1,4-Andro
M1,4-ADD
M4OHN
4-AD (this will convert to testosterone, which is converted via 5 alpha reductase into DHT. Doesn't directly convert into DHT, and finasteride can be used to reduce transformation to DHT)

I don't know about M4-AD, though general word on it is that it's garbage, so I'd avoid it, anyway.

Read up:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12139

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah, don't run 19nor with finastride.
good to hear m1,4add was kind to the hairline

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
yeah, don't run 19nor with finastride.
good to hear m1,4add was kind to the hairline
I want to clarify that this is what I gathered from reading other people's reviews/articles and reading on target conversions. I can't vouch for m1,4add myself. Just what I've gathered from reading multiple forums.

Others who have experienced otherwise feel free to chip in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a methylated version of the boldenone precursor, 1,4diol. In this version, the methylated version of the diol pro-hormone has been used instead of the Dione. This will allow the hormone only direct conversion to its parent hormone, methylboldenone (Methandrostenolone) better known as Dianabol. Since this is a direct precursor to Dianabol, I would expect the same effects of it such as bloating, water retention and the possibility of gyno. This is due to the fact that boldenone can aromatize into estrogen, here we would have a more powerful methylated estrogen, Methyl-estradiol. This would obviously be a very good mass builder, imparting gains in size and strength in a very short period of time. Obviously, quite a bit of it will be water though. This can be stacked with 4ad or 1 test . You would want to have a good anti-estrogen on hand such as Nolvadex or Arimidex

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
smeton- What point are you trying to make?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im not making a point rrgg.

thats just an article i saw and posted.

if that article is right m1,4add lookslike it would cause hairloss.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to find out what ph,ps(methly specifically) do not cause hairloss

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about that description makes you think m1,4 woudl cause hair loss? It points out the dangers of this compound causing increased estrogen levels.... don't see anything about dht.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
just being the precursor to Dbol - would seem like a potential hairline attacker?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just being the precursor to Dbol - would seem like a potential hairline attacker?
Yeah, it would seem that way. Dbol is a derivative of DHT, and m1,4 converts to it. However it does so in a pretty low amount (I've heard 15%) so maybe that is why it is not much of an issue. But I have yet to hear of any feedback of m1,4 affecting hair.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well, I'll be that feedback - maybe
ILL BE THAT GUY

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
A comparison from bodybuilding.com by BigCat regarding test v. dianabol.

Testosterone and Boldenone. Boldenone is half as androgenic as testosterone. Boldenone has poor conversion at the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. Testosterone converts to DHT, which is 3-4 times more androgenic. All in all one can conclude that at the androgen receptor boldenone is only 15% of what testosterone is. Now take that boldenone and attach a 17-alpha-methyl group, a group that reduces androgenic affinity. You'd get a compound that is 1/10th as androgenic and only 1/10th of the risk for hair loss than testosterone is. 17-alpha-methyl-boldenone is Dianabol by the way ...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=20875&highlight=dbol+hairloss

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, it would seem that way. Dbol is a derivative of DHT, and m1,4 converts to it. However it does so in a pretty low amount (I've heard 15%) so maybe that is why it is not much of an issue. But I have yet to hear of any feedback of m1,4 affecting hair.
The conversion is low...but if you take 200mgs+ you're at a 30mg Dbol dose

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to make one hundred percent that it will not accerate hairloss at all.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A comparison from bodybuilding.com by BigCat regarding test v. dianabol.

Testosterone and Boldenone. Boldenone is half as androgenic as testosterone. Boldenone has poor conversion at the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. Testosterone converts to DHT, which is 3-4 times more androgenic. All in all one can conclude that at the androgen receptor boldenone is only 15% of what testosterone is. Now take that boldenone and attach a 17-alpha-methyl group, a group that reduces androgenic affinity. You'd get a compound that is 1/10th as androgenic and only 1/10th of the risk for hair loss than testosterone is. 17-alpha-methyl-boldenone is Dianabol by the way ...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=20875&highlight=dbol+hairloss
First off Big Cat has been proven time and time again to be a moron. Seriously, research it a bit, he is a 17 year old with a CHEM 101 textbook; that is the extent of his expertise.

That being said, I know of many that have bad hairloss on dbol. It is known for being harsh on the hairline.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
There are so many more factors that go into hairloss than simply DHT. That's why even if BigCat's science is legit - it may not apply person-to-person. M1,4add (should be) less androgenic than other compounds but in the end it's genetics. Some compounds will be nicer than others and there are certainly ones to avoid.

I've found 1-ad was the worst one - easily. So I avoid it. 1-test is different story though - less hairloss for me. And it seems to grow back. M1T isn't all that bad either. On paper, M1t should be the worst followed by 1-test, and then 1-ad (doses equal).

Take the neccessary precautions, spiro, nizoral, whatever else. And give it shot. Or don't give it shot.

If you feel like your losing too much - stop the cycle - and run finastride and minoxidil - it (will/should/could/may/won't) regrow it.

Foreign androgens may accellerate hairloss, but only for X number of weeks.

It's not like you will lose all your hair anyway.

Hairloss and androgens is hardly black and white. It's a complete gray area - certain compounds are worse than others (and this varies person-to-person).

To help yourself you just need to take precautions and avoid the compounds that are nasty to the hair.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
True but 200mg's+ is an insane dose imo. I plan on starting it at about 50mg's and going up from there.

I wouldn't expect much from 50mg. You are approaching this correctly, but it takes a while for M1,4ADD to start doing it's thing and would take considerable time to come to a realistic conclusion. Given your size, I would probably start at 80mg and work up from there. JMO

If you're not stacking it with anything, then I would start at 100mg which would be conservative IMO as a stand alone.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i want to make one hundred percent that it will not accerate hairloss at all.

Then there is no product for you. Even mild compounds like m4ohn produced some hairloss at moderate doses from feedback.
Also the old 1,4ad (not the methyalted version) produced hairloss although defintely not as bad as 1-test.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marcus G , Your Incorrect Sir. Mohn is actually a 5 inhibitor in the chemical structure.Go look it up

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Marcus G , Your Incorrect Sir. Mohn is actually a 5 inhibitor in the chemical structure.Go look it up

M-ohn would and can cause hair loss on its own, 5-alpha reductase inhibitor or not.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i adjusted my diet

wake up 8:00 am Mohn pill ,milk thistle,vit c,e, Basic 4 cereal(50 carbs),protein shake(on) 50 grams,flax oil 1-2 teaspoons

school,then i train

12 oclock postraining meal(s) 3 hour wondow of opportunity postraining

Mohn,all my vits etc saw palmetto,cit c.e multi

ast-ss vp2 shake 20 grams with ast dextose crytal glucose powder (40 carbs)

12:30 30 mins later

whiterice 70 carbs,6 eggs(1 yolk)(20-30),ast v2 shake (20 )

1:30one hour later
2 pototes with creme cheese,chicken breasts

3:30two hours later
broccoli,brown rice (30 carbs) 2 salmon steak(45 protein)flex oil teasppon

4:00 Mohn

5:30-6:00 two hours to two and a half hours- turkey butt with kale,sweet pottaoe

8:00 Mohn

9:00 three hours later Tuna Fish,spinach,sweet paotatoe

11:30 two and a half hours later cottage cheese,multi vitiman Mohn

Then i wait a sec then take Gaba before bed and sometimes melatonin

im adding red pototoes,cutting out "chinese noodles", oriental noodles.This above is a typical day