Phera - AnabolicMinds.com

Phera

1. New Member

Phera

Gents,

I came across the opportunity to buy some chaotic labz nightmare. It looks like phera as the compound is 17-methyl-5-androsten-3beta-ol-17-one. I have never taken phera or any type of clone and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this compound. From my research it appears to be pretty wet, but I wanted some first hand knowledge of it.

Stats: 25 yrs
    4 ph cycles

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Its the right chem. to be Phera... sounds almost too good to be true though. Pheraplex was an awesome compound. Made me feel really good and packed on muscle.
  3. New Member

phera is one of my all time favorites. Its supposed to be a precurser to dbol, but i find it to be way leaner and less wet for some reason. Still got a bottle laying around myself for when im single again and dont have to worry about my gf noticing me gain 30lbs in a month like last time. Enjoy dude. itll **** ur lipids so be safe, get bloodwork, use support supps, but im sure u already know the deal
    •   

4. New Member

Oh and try running it along side erase. I have a buddy who did it and ended up blowing up but staying wayyy drier. It was kind of a cool experiment like running dbol with adex if you were to go the aas route, or illegal aas route for that matter
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    Oh and try running it along side erase. I have a buddy who did it and ended up blowing up but staying wayyy drier. It was kind of a cool experiment like running dbol with adex if you were to go the aas route, or illegal aas route for that matter
    Awesome man great to hear, what about running it alongside some epi? I know it would be harsh considering they are both methylated, I would go the stronger route for liver support with tudca to try and combat that.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    Its the right chem. to be Phera... sounds almost too good to be true though. Pheraplex was an awesome compound. Made me feel really good and packed on muscle.
    Good to hear bro thanks for the input
  7. New Member

i wouldnt stack the two, but thats just me. Phera is potent enough as it is it really doesnt need anything else especially another methyl. If u really wanna stack it with something dry id go the non methyl route of faruza or pstanz
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that isn't desoxy methyl dht (phera aka dmt), sorry.. phera has a 2-ene.

looks like methyl dehydro epiandrosterone, which is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    By pyrazol you mean p-stanz. And that's not the nomenclature for phera. In fact, that nomenclature can't exist.

seems (at least in 2011) it contained pstanz as well.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.

Used phera-plex. Loved it. Went from 215 to 240lbs. Bench went from 315 (which was stalled at the time) to 365. Kept most gains after but lost the excess water weight. Felt energized and a general felling of well being on too which was also a plus lol
  10. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    Gents,

I came across the opportunity to buy some chaotic labz nightmare. It looks like phera as the compound is 17-methyl-5-androsten-3beta-ol-17-one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that isn't desoxy methyl dht (phera aka dmt), sorry.. phera has a 2-ene.

looks like methyl epiandrosterone, which is impossible.
    You mean methyl DHEA.

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    yeah thats what i thought methy dhea maybe. but it aint phera for sure. its probably worthless.
    It is the nomenclature for methyl DHEA (which as bry pointed out, is impossible). It could well be phera in the bottle, mislabelled. Bear in mind Chaotic Labz spike their products with ingredients not listed on the label.
    Antus Labs
  11. dvw
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I use CEL p-plex and gained solid 12 lbs. Also good strength gains but solid 12 lbs gained in 30 days. I think real phera/DMT is now a controlled substance.
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    You mean methyl DHEA.

It is the nomenclature for methyl DHEA (which as bry pointed out, is impossible). It could well be phera in the bottle, mislabelled. Bear in mind Chaotic Labz spike their products with ingredients not listed on the label.

yea, thats what my first thoughts were, but i keep thinking 5a and dht, if i even had a footing, im slipping.

fixed any hew.
  13. New Member

Thanks for all the input guys it's much appreciated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera-Plex
    By dodo_bigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 06:32 PM
  2. E Max Lmg and Phera-Plex Differences
    By Nolbandet102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 08:52 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 07:17 PM