My ghrp-2/cjc-1295 no dac experience/diet/training/open discussion

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Alright so this will more or less be a log of my experience with ghrp-2 and cjc 1295. I will post my stats, diet, exercise, goals and supplementation info and what I want from you is your advice as to what you would do differently...I can't promise I will take it but I can promise I will give it consideration.
Stats:
Height:5 9
Weight: 183 (in the morning)
Waist: 34
Hips:33
Legs: 24.5 (flexed)
Arms: 15.75 (flexed)
Chest:46 (flexed)
Calfs: 16 (flexed)
Forearms 12.5 (flexed)

Basic Diet: is 5 to 7 meals a day (I am don't get too particular with the details when I am not cutting) each with about 50 grams of protein mostly from chicken, I try to eat exactly 1 meal of red meat and eggs a day, 60 grams of slow digesting carbs mostly from brown rice, oat meal, fruits, veggies and greek yogurt. I try to make sure that I get my fat though out the day by eating nuts but that one takes care of its self most of the time.

Supplementation: I am just getting off creatine for the first time in about 2 months besides that I am taking protein powder after I work out but thats about it. As far as the cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 I am pinning 100 mcg of each in the morning, post workout, and before bed. I don't eat for 20 to 30 minutes after taking it and I make sure not do take in too much fat or anything that will really spike my insulin (i.e. fast digesting carbs like sugar). Also I make every effort to put 4 hours in between pins and currently I am not eating after the pre-bed pin although I do wake up just about every night to take a leak so I will usually eat a protein bar at about 1 or 2 in the morning.

Exercise: I do a 5 day split:
1. Chest, Forearms, Abs
2. Back, Bi's and Rear Delts
3. Shoulders, Tri's, Traps
4. Quads, Gluts, Hams, Calfs
5. Rest
6. Repeat

My basic pattern with my lifts are the big multi joint movements at the beginning with 2-3 minutes of rest followed by some isolation exercise with only 1-2 minutes of rest. If you want to know more ask and I will tell you.

Goals:
1. Gain muscle every where!
2. Bring up triceps, calfs (with have come along way for me) and upper chest
3. Improve upper chest
4. Increase lat thickness
5. Just become a better bodybuilder

Well I hope you read this and give my any advice you have I am open to any ideas you may have!