cigarette smoking on cycle.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
yup, totally dumb, I know.

Think 2 to 3 cigs a day will have detrimental effects while on cycle?

Just took BP; 126/65

av6258

av6258

Awards
To be honest man, if your smokin boges than you probably shouldn't juice

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If you only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day, then you should just quit altogether. Thats like someone who says they smoke weed and only hits roaches.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
To be honest man, if your smokin boges than you probably shouldn't juice
yeah you might be right.

I just never saw it as anything that really effected my gains, but of course being on cycle can complicate things.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i used to smoke and lift for 2 years, when i quit totally, i felt a big difference. Even smoking 2-3 cigarettes a day affect your body's ability to intake oxygen, which in turn is going to make you lift less. As far as detrimental effects, i dont think you have anything to worry about, but if you dont smoke, you'll be able to go harder in the gym, and if your taking steroids your probably trying to go as hard as possible. quit.

yup, totally dumb, I know.

Think 2 to 3 cigs a day will have detrimental effects while on cycle?

Just took BP; 126/65

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Of course its always better to quit but I smoke weed and can't complain about bad pumps.
Markus rühl smokes his whole life and not just 2 a day (no joke I know him). Don't look like that's a big problem IMO. But honestly bro quit it, you smoke not much it won't be that hard.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
cigarettes cause lung cancer and heart disease and probably about every other disease you can think of when used long term. so you should quit which you already know. other than that it aint gonna have any effect on you training. i used to smoke 2-3 packs a day and did every steroid under the sun. i haven't smoked in 5 years and the only difference now is i dont cough up brown sh1t every morning.
That's what I say too

TestEinstein

Awards
Anabolics don't cause mutations that cause cancer, but they inhibit apoptosis, which is the cell killing itself when it's damaged. Ideally, you should avoid ALL mutagens when on cycle, and this includes ALL smoke, prolonged sun exposure, excessive drinking, and CT scans. X-rays not so much, but CT scans are a big one.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Anabolics don't cause mutations that cause cancer, but they inhibit apoptosis, which is the cell killing itself when it's damaged. Ideally, you should avoid ALL mutagens when on cycle, and this includes ALL smoke, prolonged sun exposure, excessive drinking, and CT scans. X-rays not so much, but CT scans are a big one.
Go and train with shoalin monks, they don't have CTs.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I smoked for 15 years and quit this time last year. I can tell you one thing, my stamina in bedroom has improved 100 times what it was so i know that my gym performance has to have improved as well. I just dont get tired like i used too. That coupled with better health and its really a no-brainer.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I smoked for 15 years and quit this time last year. I can tell you one thing, my stamina in bedroom has improved 100 times what it was so i know that my gym performance has to have improved as well. I just dont get tired like i used too. That coupled with better health and its really a no-brainer.
Testosteron improved my stamina in bedroom 1000000 times. My gym performance as well. Lol just joking....

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
When I think about it actually no joke. that's the truth. Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just quit man. I quit a little over 6 weeks ago and its made a huge difference.