Advise with combination...

Bronnie

Awards
Hi, Is a good combination sustanone 250 with Boldenone? And then add oxandrolone...What do you think?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Yes and no. With sustsanon you will get water retention. You won't get this with enanthat (at least not so much). Boldenone is good for quality. Oxa is s pretty weak substance compared to the others, no need for that.

No more information until you post your age and stats.

Bronnie

Awards
Yes and no. With sustsanon you will get water retention. You won't get this with enanthat (at least not so much). Boldenone is good for quality. Oxa is s pretty weak substance compared to the others, no need for that.

No more information until you post your age and stats.
THX for answer...So when I use Enanthate with Boldenone only, is it ok? And PCt of course then...What would you rec to mix cycle? I want 12 weeks cycle... So is it possible Test E 250x2 week and bolde 250x2 week ? I have 112kg , 190cm and 15percents BF..Typical strongman figure...So I want to get quality mainly.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
THX for answer...So when I use Enanthate with Boldenone only, is it ok? And PCt of course then...What would you rec to mix cycle? I want 12 weeks cycle... So is it possible Test E 250x2 week and bolde 250x2 week ? I have 112kg , 190cm and 15percents BF..Typical strongman figure...So I want to get quality mainly.
Yep testosteron enanthat 250mg and boldenone 200-250mg, both twice s week. Monday and Thursday (easy to keep in mind) or every 5 days. Keep four diet clean and you get lean gains. Good luck bro.

Bronnie

Awards
Thanks a lot Buddy :) You just helped one Man from Czech Republic :D Its very problematic here to find out something interesting about steroids and cycles...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Thanks a lot Buddy :) You just helped one Man from Czech Republic :D Its very problematic here to find out something interesting about steroids and cycles...
Bro I'm closer to you then you think, I'm in Germany. Need any info just ask in a private message I help where I can.