best way to use up this test?

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
cliifs:
-have 7000mg of test e comming in (2 10ml vials of 350/ml)
-want to run the test for about 12 weeks (seems to be a good timeframe for test e)
-pct, as well as an AI during cycle are in check

option 1:
frontload 700 mg of test/week for 5 weeks, then do 7 weeks at 500 mg test/week

option 2:
575mg of test every week for 12 weeks (it comes out to like 583, but well round to 575)

option 3:
10 weeks of test e @ 700mg/week

any other options are welcome, and im curious to see ur thoughts as the best way to run this

will be pinning half the test/week every monday morning and thursday night

chestbrother

Awards
You could even do the opposite of option 1. Hit 500 until week 7 and then bump it up to 700 for last 5 weeks. That's when your going to get the best out of the cycle, lafter 5-6 weeks. Also gives you a chance to see how your body is responding to the gear to, before you hit the high doses.

You cycled this before?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You could even do the opposite of option 1. Hit 500 until week 7 and then bump it up to 700 for last 5 weeks. That's when your going to get the best out of the cycle, lafter 5-6 weeks. Also gives you a chance to see how your body is responding to the gear to, before you hit the high doses.

You cycled this before?
I second this... Keep in mind that you won't notice a whole lot first 4 weeks and then the gains come weeks 5-8/9 and start to taper... By raising up at the end you'll keep exploding...

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards

You cycled this before?
first time with test, appreicate the input man will do that

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
No problem brother, enjoy your cycle. Let us know how you get on..
will do bro, my first test cycle so im hopin it hits me like a truck (esp when i bump it to 700mg/week). will post a log when test comes in in 1-2 weeks