5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's getting close to crunch time...

And want to run a Killer recomposition/cutter.

But want opinions.

THis is what I'm considering.

1-10 500mg 5aa cyp EW
1-10 150mg Test prop EOD
1-10 75mg Tren Ace EOD

15 units of slin - PWO, and possibly between breakfast and lunch. (I have been using slin PWO for awhile now, and cutting extremely well... I understand fat content needs to be undercontrol while under its effects, and I'm fully aware of the danger's - I got it all in check).

I'm concerned about a few things:

Everyone's opinion on Tren and toxicity seems to greatly vary. I'd like to even stretch this cycle out to 12 weeks or even more depending on how it's going... and may switch out tren Ace for Boldenone Prop at week 7-12. If 12 weeks of tren is too extreme. I was toying with using Winny, but like the sound of Boldernone Prop better.

My goals would be to cut fat, and gain muscle.

My diet is good and my training more then adequate (all of which are in my picture thread)... My determination is extreme... growing to lengendary proportions.. hehe.

I was thinking of a diet between 500-750 above maintenance... to successfully shed fat and gain muscle. But I'm not certain on this... and perhaps under the effects of the above drugs I could easily eat 1000+ over bmr while shedding fat. What you all think about that?

ALthough, I'm open to other suggestions too... I have alot of stuff on hand at the moment.. and It's been difficult to not touch it over the last so many months... But I can't hold out forever. :p

P.s. I'm down 130 pounds as of today. :twisted:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The combo looks good, but it's always a good idea to add a non-aromatizing oral for fat loss cycles. I'd say M4OHN, cause it worked great for me, even eating more, but M1T kills hunger much better. Tren is kidney toxic, no matter what else is claimed about it. The toxicity is a function of duration and dose.

BTW- Your pics are very impressive. Keep training hard!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The combo looks good, but it's always a good idea to add a non-aromatizing oral for fat loss cycles. I'd say M4OHN, cause it worked great for me, even eating more, but M1T kills hunger much better. Tren is kidney toxic, no matter what else is claimed about it. The toxicity is a function of duration and dose.

BTW- Your pics are very impressive. Keep training hard!
Originally I was considering m4ohn aswell. But I just finished up a m4ohn / Mdein cycle. I'm trying to avoid orals for this cycle, hopefully allow my liver to recoop, for my 3rd cycle down the road... A more of a traditional bulker. Dbol/test/eq.

And tren is already liver toxic... so I thought I'd sit it out this time... ?

And thanks. :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i thought tren was kidney toxic and didn't really mess with the liver....?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of using boldenone and winny more than tren and/or m5aa, JMO :)