Superdrol: 5 days in @ 20mg, not feeling it!!!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I know 5 days is nothing, but my understanding is this potent steroid goes to work very quickly, shouldn't I have felt something by now???

Weight is up a few pounds, but I started increasing caloric intake when I started the cycle, so....???

I'm already thinking of ramping it to 30mg.

I'm using LGI SD-10, which I read mostly good things about, so what gives?

Should I just wait it out?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go into 30 already being it has only been 5 days.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
For the first week I just notice a slight pump and a few lbs. Week 2 is when I start noticing its power.

Thorny76

Awards
Just started LGI SD10 today myself. Running 10/20/20/20 as this is my first SD cycle and want to see how my body reacts to if before i up the dose.

Thorny76

Awards
Just started LGI SD10 today myself. Running 10/20/20/20 as this is my first SD cycle and want to see how my body reacts to if before i up the dose.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Assuming this is your first SD run, ride out 20 mg for at least the first two weeks, then re-evaluate from there.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 is when most people report it kicking in. Slow your role!

arob92

Awards
I am on the last week of a CEL Mdrol cycle right now dosing at 20/20/20/20. My advice to you is keep the dosage at 20mg. I didnt really "feel" the superdrol taking effect in the gym till about day 13, 14 or 15.

During the first week i gained about 3 pounds and felt really thirsty and super lethargic...all i wanted to do was sleep really. At the end of the second week I was up about 6 pounds and was eating a ton drinking a lot of water but still felt very lethargic...it wasnt till about the beginning of the third week where i started to feel the full effects...i felt extremely pumped at the gym and felt good all around. I havent really had any major side effects so far. So far im up 12lbs. I was going to increase the dosage to 30mg for the last week but decided to keep it at 20mg as i am happy with my gains and im especially happy that I havent really had any sides.

So I would keep it at 20mg until at least day 13 or 14 and see how you feel then before upping the dosage to 30mg.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

It's now day 9, and I must say I think I feel it coming on.

Felt kind of pumped today, sometimes lower back is kind of tight but nothing unbearable.

I'm up roughly 8lbs which I guess is pretty damn substantial seeing it's only early in the 2nd week.

I'll be keeping it at 20 for a little while longer and then see if I dare to take it to 30.

Hit shoulders today and felt strong as hell.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Yeah dude ride it out, if you hit 30mgs its likely the lethargy will be even worse especially if ya don't smash down even more carbs. A scoop of jacked fixes the lethargy well for me, or a sugary protein drink with egg whites bananas and pb

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
No real lethargy yet.

But I do feel dead in the morning, takes me about 2hrs to wake up but I'm good to go after that.

Always wake up thirsty too.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You definitely need to have high water intake when on SD. 1 gallon/day minimum IMO.

arob92

Awards
You definitely need to have high water intake when on SD. 1 gallon/day minimum IMO.
i agree...ive been drinking at least 2 gallons a day..best thing to do is carry around one of those big plastic water jugs wherever you go

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Yeah that's what I do. Sounds crazy but I dropped the cycle assist when I did sd, seemed to work better for some reason. I dont get nasty sides like a lotta people do though, just some crazy nightmares the first week and some lethargy

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well, after 2 weeks, it's time to bump to 30mg.

The funny thing is, I'm a small guy, and yet after 2 weeks I've experienced almost zero sides.

However, I believe LGI SD-10 to contain something anabolic, as I've put on 8lbs fairly easily and have been getting noticable pumps throughout the day.

It's just strange. Everyone says superdrol is so harsh, and yet here I am at only 170lbs and it's been a walk in the park.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
As long as you're taking a liver support...
nah, steroids damage you no matter what. (dead serious).

I'm not saying it would have hurted, but I'm taking my chances.

I don't drink at all, so I just don't see how 4 weeks of SD is going to damage me any more than people who drink all the time.

Stupes

Well, after 2 weeks, it's time to bump to 30mg.

The funny thing is, I'm a small guy, and yet after 2 weeks I've experienced almost zero sides.

However, I believe LGI SD-10 to contain something anabolic, as I've put on 8lbs fairly easily and have been getting noticable pumps throughout the day.

It's just strange. Everyone says superdrol is so harsh, and yet here I am at only 170lbs and it's been a walk in the park.
You may not feel the harsh sides but I bet your liver values are wacked and your cholesterol is taking a beating.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
You may not feel the harsh sides but I bet your liver values are wacked and your cholesterol is taking a beating.
This I don't deny.

Hence only using for 4 weeks and taking plenty of time to recover before next cycle (which will probbaly be test).

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is very true, after an extended run of SD my cholesterol was in the 330's. My LDL was about 270 or so, it took 6+ months to return close to normal with my lipids.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Are u doing pct? Is this your first cycle? Have u done an injection cycle b4? I ask about that because you said ur planing on test next

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Are u doing pct? Is this your first cycle? Have u done an injection cycle b4? I ask about that because you said ur planing on test next
nah, this is my 3rd designer cycle.

Never pinned before, but planning to this winter. Have some test enroute right now actually. I don't know if it's legit, but thus far it's looking good. This is just all a game unless you already have a trusted source, so we'll see.

Yes, will be using clomid for PCT.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Cool doing my research I'm natty right but really want to go dark side now and it seems test e is the best first but I'm right now running anabeta elite daa erase pro, trying to push my natty gains and getting a solid base before

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
COME OVER TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!

rockme

rockme

Awards
nah, this is my 3rd designer cycle.

Never pinned before, but planning to this winter. Have some test enroute right now actually. I don't know if it's legit, but thus far it's looking good. This is just all a game unless you already have a trusted source, so we'll see.

Yes, will be using clomid for PCT.
I hope it's legit bro. Is it really that hard to find quality test enth on the Internet? I hope not. I was planning my first test cycle soon

Stupes

This is very true, after an extended run of SD my cholesterol was in the 330's. My LDL was about 270 or so, it took 6+ months to return close to normal with my lipids.
Wow - yeah, that's a big number. How long was your cycle? Thanks for sharing this info BTW.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 3 on 3 off for a while. I think it was 4 months total, not the smartest plan.

Stupes

I was doing 3 on 3 off for a while. I think it was 4 months total, not the smartest plan.
Was it 3 weeks or 3 days? How were your gains? Overall experience besides the lipid issue? Sorry for the annoying questions.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I hope it's legit bro. Is it really that hard to find quality test enth on the Internet? I hope not. I was planning my first test cycle soon
It's just a huge game, and you have to accept the potential of being scammed.

At least, that's how I see it.

Research sites/sources, pick one, then play the game.

Worse than recieving nothing would have to be being sent bunk gear. That's my biggest fear.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
You know places are legit when you don't receive the package they sen you your money back or the send it out again

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
There's a site out there rating all sources with feedback from people who have ordered through the specific dealer. They give order info and shipping time, and rate the quality of gear. It definitely saved my ass from going through a crap supplier

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was it 3 weeks or 3 days? How were your gains? Overall experience besides the lipid issue? Sorry for the annoying questions.
Weeks at a time, I looked pretty good overall. I did destroy my HPTA in the process though.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Closing in on 21 days, and have also been stacking stano-200 and trenazone for the past 2 weeks.

Weight is up 16lbs, and with another week of SD, and 3 more weeks of those other compounds, I bet I can come out 20lbs heavier than when I started. Who knows how much I'll keep though.

Libido is horrible. I don't care though. I have no GF; it's a break not having to jerk off every night.

Riskyb

Awards
I never use SD by itself anymore. Horrible on libido and makes me sleepy. On 20mg i did gain a little weight and with slight strength increase. At 30mg the SD was a different animal. Now I use 30mg/day for 4 weeks. You may respond at a lower dose. Gotta experiment and find out what works best for you.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda in the same boat, day 10/11 here and not really noticing the effects of it when I took it the first time. I ran 10mg 1-7, and I've upped to 20mg now. I was going to run 10/20/20/20/20 but it's going to look like 10/20/30/30/30 I believe. I'm thinking Methastadrol is underdosed a little bit.

PS: I sent you that message, and it should help you out. Anything else you wanna ask bro, I'm an open book

Big T.

Big T.

Awards
Yeah I'm just into my 2nd week of sd taking 20 mg a day my lower back has been tight and some what sore almost since day 1 of starting. But I think I'm just starting to feel the effects..i stay thirsty, pumps are nice weights up about 3lbs and biceps really burn while lifting

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm just into my 2nd week of sd taking 20 mg a day my lower back has been tight and some what sore almost since day 1 of starting. But I think I'm just starting to feel the effects..i stay thirsty, pumps are nice weights up about 3lbs and biceps really burn while lifting
Bump to 30!

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure water and carbs are up sd i find likes carbs for me

Big T.

Big T.

Awards
Will do man iv been eating alot more grits and oatmeal in the am and I try to eat at least 1 baked potatoe a day and pbj sandwiches diets never been great but I try

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I am on the last week of a CEL Mdrol cycle right now dosing at 20/20/20/20. My advice to you is keep the dosage at 20mg. I didnt really "feel" the superdrol taking effect in the gym till about day 13, 14 or 15.

During the first week i gained about 3 pounds and felt really thirsty and super lethargic...all i wanted to do was sleep really. At the end of the second week I was up about 6 pounds and was eating a ton drinking a lot of water but still felt very lethargic...it wasnt till about the beginning of the third week where i started to feel the full effects...i felt extremely pumped at the gym and felt good all around. I havent really had any major side effects so far. So far im up 12lbs. I was going to increase the dosage to 30mg for the last week but decided to keep it at 20mg as i am happy with my gains and im especially happy that I havent really had any sides.

So I would keep it at 20mg until at least day 13 or 14 and see how you feel then before upping the dosage to 30mg.
CEL is quite a bit stronger than LGI. It should be the same, I know, but I'm on M-drol right now and I can't do 20mg. Had to bump it back down to 10mg.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL is quite a bit stronger than LGI. It should be the same, I know, but I'm on M-drol right now and I can't do 20mg. Had to bump it back down to 10mg.
Transform Forged SD was way better quality for me than CEL M-Drol. I put on 10lbs in 15 days on Forged SD dosed at 20mg.