Help out the new guy please

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
I have got tri-test 400 and tren 200 I'm am talking 1 mil of each on a Monday and a further 1 mil of each on the Thursday. But I'm not seeing the gains that I was told I would get, my strength has increased but my size dose not seem to be improving. Should I be talking more or should I be talking anything else on top of the t400 and the tren200? Please give me some advice guys. Thanks

chestbrother

Awards
I have got tri-test 400 and tren 200 I'm am talking 1 mil of each on a Monday and a further 1 mil of each on the Thursday. But I'm not seeing the gains that I was told I would get, my strength has increased but my size dose not seem to be improving. Should I be talking more or should I be talking anything else on top of the t400 and the tren200? Please give me some advice guys. Thanks
What's your stats? Diet? Macros? How do you count your calories? How long have you been taking your gear? How is your training? Split?

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
I'm 24 years old at 189lb. Been training hard for 1 year 3 months. My diet consists of chicken and brown rice and tune pasta with my fruits and veg. To be honest I don't count my calories. Iv been taking gear for 6 weeks now, was recommended it by a friend. Training is split into 1 week of shoulders and bicep, 2nd week chest and triceps, 3rd is cardio

chestbrother

Awards
I'm 24 years old at 189lb. Been training hard for 1 year 3 months. My diet consists of chicken and brown rice and tune pasta with my fruits and veg. To be honest I don't count my calories. Iv been taking gear for 6 weeks now, was recommended it by a friend. Training is split into 1 week of shoulders and bicep, 2nd week chest and triceps, 3rd is cardio
1 glaring problem is your current diet. How can you know your eating enough to grow if you don't count what your eating? You should be aiming for at least 500 calories over maintenance. Diet is very important part of gaining muscle and sustaining it. You really need to get that in order. You are doing a lot of cardio too so you need to factor that into your diet with the calories your burning.

Where you making any natural gains on your current diet before you hit the gear?

Your training looks a bit weird but if they are the areas you want to grow then fair play to you. There is a distinct possibility that your gear could be bunk, is your source trusted? It's hard to tell though with the lack of a serious diet. You have certainly been taking the gear long enough to see some results. Specially with the tren that usually works quite quick.

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Thanks for the advice buddy it's much appreciated. So I have to be taking in at least 500 calories per day? What sort of diet plan would u recommend? Also what sort of workout would u recommend too? I went into taking this gear blind as a bat which I no was the wrong thing to do but I felt I was at a stage where I was not seeing anymore gains so I though I would give it a try. My strength has improved but my muscle mass looks the same to be honest. So I have not to up the dosage? All I have to do is get a propper diet plan in order? Once again, thanks for ur advice buddy

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Forgot to add, yes it's a trusted source. It's sealed gear

chestbrother

Awards
Thanks for the advice buddy it's much appreciated. So I have to be taking in at least 500 calories per day? What sort of diet plan would u recommend? Also what sort of workout would u recommend too? I went into taking this gear blind as a bat which I no was the wrong thing to do but I felt I was at a stage where I was not seeing anymore gains so I though I would give it a try. My strength has improved but my muscle mass looks the same to be honest. So I have not to up the dosage? All I have to do is get a propper diet plan in order? Once again, thanks for ur advice buddy
No you need to eat 500 over maintenance. You need to first work out what your maintenance is, here is a good calculator for you.

Google ifcalc, haven't enough posts to post the link.

It will help you work out what your maintenance is. You then need to eat over that by about 500 and split your intake into maybe 45/35/15 carbs/protein/fats. If you log onto myfitnesspal it will help you track what you eat.

Your workouts only you will know what's best for you. Although you shouldn't neglect your back or your legs. They might not look as good in a t shirt as big arms and chest but your going to look really weird with arms bigger than your legs. Depending on how often you workout go for a 4/5 day split a week and hit each muscle that week.

You might not be too late to salvage something from this cycle but if anything it will help you better prepare for the next one. Do some more reading on here in the nutrition and training sections. A lot of good information on these boards. Also delete your post with the name of your gear, your not allowed to discuss labs on the board.

BigSwed

BigSwed

Awards
Ok buddy. Will make a point to get this all sorted out. Thanks for your advice. Name of the labs was removed, sorry didn't no.