Cant wait to use dbol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Used daa and erase pro for my lag natty cycle and boy did it kill my joints I've been on so much fish oils etc for them but they still click

I can't wait to use dbol so hopefully it will lube up the old wrists lol anyone else like dbol for its wetness

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
wats ur pct look like, and the joints was probably due to taking a lot of erase and low estrogen

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Don't do a dbol only cycle use some sort of test with it and have adex on hand incase u experience sides

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's Adex ?? What sides can you expect from dbol I'm guessing you mean gyno related ??

And yes I think erase pro did kill my estrogen that stuff is so legit my joints took a bad hit from it even sore on creatine now lol ..

Do you really need test with dbol ?? You don't need test with hdrol or epi if you do need test what test is best to use with dbol ??

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Arimidex for low estrogen sides. During cycle I would do .25 eod and during pct .5 eod

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Used daa and erase pro for my lag natty cycle and boy did it kill my joints I've been on so much fish oils etc for them but they still click

I can't wait to use dbol so hopefully it will lube up the old wrists lol anyone else like dbol for its wetness
Are you doing this with no tesosterone base to replace what you will be losing?
if not I highly rec that.

Good luck!

ps. join issues where probibly low estrogen, but havent used Erase myself.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What's Adex ?? What sides can you expect from dbol I'm guessing you mean gyno related ??

And yes I think erase pro did kill my estrogen that stuff is so legit my joints took a bad hit from it even sore on creatine now lol ..

Do you really need test with dbol ?? You don't need test with hdrol or epi if you do need test what test is best to use with dbol ??
YOu do need test with epi and hdrol. the reason you dont see much on it is because its 90% newbies using it, that are afraid to pin and just go the muchmore unhealthy route for less gains and more sides...... but atleast they only need to pop pills....

Iv posted it before and ill do it again ... from a friend that put it well:
DADAWG-
Oral cycles
its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

-----------------------

and he still doesnt even touch on how much your body needs the test for daily functions (other than sex and muscle)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Good post yeah I've always heard test is king but people can gain massively on oral only cycles especially hdrol so I don't agree that you have to have test with it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya u can run dbol only man and ull blow up but I think personally dht based compounds like epi, oral turinabol(hdrol converts to) are easier to come off of b ecause you only gain 5-12lbs of lean weight, with dbol you could gain 10lbs of just water 3 of fat of 2 of muscle and lose all that fat and water and then where are you? just my 2 cents run it with 250 of test c once a week ull be much better off
YOu do need test with epi and hdrol. the reason you dont see much on it is because its 90% newbies using it, that are afraid to pin and just go the muchmore unhealthy route for less gains and more sides...... but atleast they only need to pop pills....

Iv posted it before and ill do it again ... from a friend that put it well:
DADAWG-
Oral cycles
its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

-----------------------

and he still doesnt even touch on how much your body needs the test for daily functions (other than sex and muscle)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yep well put!

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Good post yeah I've always heard test is king but people can gain massively on oral only cycles especially hdrol so I don't agree that you have to have test with it.
I tried this a year or so ago, and your right, you will gain. BUT, you will loose most of it, at least I did. And, it is highly likely that you will experience some high E2, as dbol is a high aromataze AAS.

Totaly different story for me using a test base, 2x as big!!

I encourage you to do some additional research before you go down this path, there's no hurry... Read Blurgs post again, he has made a valid point.