Dat Der Summer Bulk Cycle: Please Review

A

Adoniz

Awards
Hey just wanted to get some opinions on my Summer Bulk Cycle. Im 3 weeks in, but I wanted to make sure I ran the rest of it

Trenazone 1/1/1/1.25/1.5/1.5
Hdrol 100/100/100/100/100/100
Formeron Starting week 3 1ml EOD
Life Support at Recommended Dosage

PCT

Torem 120-90/90/60/30
Formeron 1ml a day

Should I cut the Hdrol at week 5 and extend the trenazone one week at 2ml? Which would produce more GAINZ?

A

Adoniz

Awards
I must add, I will continue taking Life Support or another Liver Support product during PCT.

LezzzGo!

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
looks good but you could up thr trenazone its pretty mild

A

Adoniz

Awards
I currently have 3 bottles of Trenazone haha so I've got plenty. So it's looking like 6 weeks of Hdrol at 100mg, and Trenazone 1/1/1/1.5/2/2. Would it be alright to run the Trenazone an extra 2 weeks (making for a total of 8 weeks) ?

Thanks Bruhas

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Trenazone 1/1/1/1.5/2/2. Would it be alright to run the Trenazone an extra 2 weeks (making for a total of 8 weeks) ?

Thanks Bruhas
I'd say it looks good, maybe up the dose for life support ? given its a long ass ph cycle

A

Adoniz

Awards
Thanks dudeski.

I'll be running Hdrol at 100mg for 6 weeks, and Trenazone for 8 weeks at 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/2/2/2.

If anyone else has any recommendations, please shoot. I'd love to get as many opinions as possible.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump the Formeron up on cycle as well. The stuff is amazing at 300mg daily.

A

Adoniz

Awards
Bump the Formeron up on cycle as well. The stuff is amazing at 300mg daily.
300mg daily?!

LOL I'm assuming you mean weekly.....or I could just shower in the stuff haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I mean 300mg daily!
4 pumps will = 300mg.

A

Adoniz

Awards
No I mean 300mg daily!
4 pumps will = 300mg.
Oh really?

Think that'd be too much with 100mg of Hdrol and 1.5 to 2ml of trenazone daily? Right now i've been doing 1 pump a day. How would it affect my gains?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I dont think its too much.
Hydroxytestosterone (the PH part of Formeron) is similar to turinibol or clostobol. Very dry lean gains but maintainable gains.
Increased strength
increased vascularity
Hardening and density.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No I dont think its too much.
Hydroxytestosterone (the PH part of Formeron) is similar to turinibol or clostobol. Very dry lean gains but maintainable gains.
Increased strength
increased vascularity
Hardening and density.
I was thinking more towards 1.5 to 2 instead of 3....mostly for cost reasons....could get very expensive....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah it runs dry fast if you pump alot on.
2 pumps =3ml or 150mg daily.

1 pump is good for an AI for HRT
2-3 for mild cycles
3-4 for heavy 1000mg+ test cycles.

The more you use the more conversion you get.

A

Adoniz

Awards
Cycle is going absolutely GREAT so far. I'm transitioning into 2ml of Trenazone today. HDROL ended yesterday after about 5 weeks. I may bump the Trenazone up to 3ml alongside 2 pumps of Fomeron err'day.

Thoughts?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I say trenazone should be run 2ml throughout the cycle. That is what I have had the best experiences with. Lower then that feels a bit underdosed. Have you run either of these before?

A

Adoniz

Awards
Nope. I've had the bottle of Hdrol around for a few months and the Trenazone I've heard only good things.

I've read people running Trenazone up to 3ml but they have worked their way up to that dose. Any thoughts about finishing out last 3 weeks at 2/2.5/3?

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Then just run the hdrol

Nope. I've had the bottle of Hdrol around for a few months and the Trenazone I've heard only good things.

I've read people running Trenazone up to 3ml but they have worked their way up to that dose. Any thoughts about finishing out last 3 weeks at 2/2.5/3?

A

Adoniz

Awards
Guess I confused ya. I had 2 bottles of Hdrol and ran them at 100mg for 30 days. I currently have 2 bottles of Trenazone left. I've been running the trenazone at 1/1/1/1.25/1.5 thus far. For the next 3 weeks I will be running ONLY trenazone and formeron. I was wondering what the best doses would be to maximize and finish out my cycle.

Thanks Bru

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This I suppose depends on how much FOrmeron you have.
If you have a couple bottles run 3-4 pumps a day.....it would be sick.
Otherwise use as much as you can without running dry.

THe more you use the more PH conversion you get.

A

Adoniz

Awards
This I suppose depends on how much FOrmeron you have.
If you have a couple bottles run 3-4 pumps a day.....it would be sick.
Otherwise use as much as you can without running dry.

THe more you use the more PH conversion you get.
Without running dry? I mean I WILL run out eventually haha, thats a given. Do you mean reserve enough so that I may run it during the course of my PCT as well?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its amazing for pct as well. We ran bloodwork on one guy and his test level went up 700% during pct with formeron only.
But..what i meant was ration what you do have so you dont run out on cycle. Measure how many mls you have and how many days and dose accordingly.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its amazing for pct as well. We ran bloodwork on one guy and his test level went up 700% during pct with formeron only.
But..what i meant was ration what you do have so you dont run out on cycle. Measure how many mls you have and how many days and dose accordingly.
ALWAYS the best course of action....I'm always anal about this type thing....then again I'm anal about every-got-damn-thing now that I think of it....yeah women too :D LMFAO....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im a advocate of pre planning...
For example:
10 week cycle at 500mg....you need 2x 10ml 250mg vials.

You also need needles and alc swabs

youll need an AI...(started 1 week before wet cycles to PREVENT estro issues) never understood people who wait to grow tits to start an AI.

You need your PCT...before you start the cycle.

I must have seen 100 threads like this----- Im 9 weeks into my cycle and cant get my PCT meds WTF am I gonna do?!?!?!......What your gonna do is plan better next time hopefully....

A

Adoniz

Awards
Heads up, started my PCT today.

Torem will be run at 120 for 3 days, 90 for 4 days, 60 for 2 weeks, and 30 to finish it off.

Formeron one pump a day.

Should I add, change, remove anything?

And Torem is fine to mix with a beverage correct?