M4OHN and Clen: Cutting Cycle

Madhops

Awards
Anyone run this? If so how were the results? I was thinking about doing 12mgs of M4ohn and 40mcg of Clen for 4 weeks.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
i am also curious, i am months away from cutting but this is a stack im considering. It seems the doses you have posted would be pretty ineffective though.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 40mgs of M4OHN and 120mg of Clen (but work your way up to the high dose of clen. Several postings of the advisable regimen are available.)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Those doses of both compounds are way too low to say any effects whatsoever.

I'd say the minimum dose of M4OHN to see results is 20mg/day. 24-30mg would be better. For clen, start at 40mcg to get a tolerance & gradually work your way up to 100-120mcg. 4 weeks is very long for clen, I'd say 3 weeks on is the max before results stop.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Those doses of both compounds are way too low to say any effects whatsoever.

I'd say the minimum dose of M4OHN to see results is 20mg/day. 24-30mg would be better. For clen, start at 40mcg to get a tolerance & gradually work your way up to 100-120mcg. 4 weeks is very long for clen, I'd say 3 weeks on is the max before results stop.
Def a good call.....both need to be bumped but watch it with the clen...I have gone over my personal limit many times and it is not fun sweating through your pants and having your heart race like youre running a marathon...

O14

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the key to clen in my exp. is to work it up, as previously mentioned. Start low, 20-40, and get it up as high as 100-140 for a max length of 2-3 weeks, then take a break. If you have a lot of experience with E/C use, drink a lot of coffee (and are used to lots of CNS stim), you probably will experience less intense effects overall. It is different from a normal "stimulant", but it'll probably make you shake as you get accustomed to it. Sh!t works, though. Just don't fall into the trap of running it endlessly, as you'll defeat the purpose. ALternating 2 weeks clen with 2 weeks E/C, 2 clen, 2 E/C really seems to be a winning run. Then, if you can stand the idea ( I usually can't), take a 2-4 week break from both, let your system normalize, and the next time around the effects will be strong and effective.

Madhops

Awards
I've run clen alone before for 2 weeks, I started at 40mcg and worked up to 100 by then end. However I was getting the shakes pretty bad at the higher doseage. After reading the advice, when I do this I will bump up the M4OHN to 20mg per day, and taper the clen up from 40 to about 80-100.

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
I've run clen alone before for 2 weeks, I started at 40mcg and worked up to 100 by then end. However I was getting the shakes pretty bad at the higher doseage. After reading the advice, when I do this I will bump up the M4OHN to 20mg per day, and taper the clen up from 40 to about 80-100.
sounds like a solid plan. make sure to let us know how it goes.